Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Agrajag posted:

also a holocaust of people who own 45%+ of the world's wealth would most probably lessen the human suffering all over the world.

I don't think holocaust is the right word for killing like, 20 people

there are mass shootings with more deaths than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

but what if you ear glasses :ohdear:

youre first up to the firing squad fucko

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mr. Nice! posted:

like god drat these poll questions are loaded as gently caress.

yeah that's rasmussen

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

lol its like yall forgot whos president

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

like god drat these poll questions are loaded as gently caress.

POAST

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lmao if you believe trump has any real political or religious convictions about anything at all

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

TeriZCa8!a posted:

My new theory is toxoplasmosis Ghandi causes liberalism. Thoughts?

Mods change my name to toxoplasmosis Ghandi

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

tacodaemon posted:

he was disappointed the president did not put out a statement supporting Pride month, which celebrates the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

“If he would have come out and made a proclamation, it would have been used against him. If he doesn’t, it’s against him. It’s a no-win,” Hart said.

Umm, think about tthe people who would have used it against him Mr Log Cabin Republican.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I mean of course he was offered a job but still, :chloe:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

youre first up to the firing squad fucko

at least i won't be able to see the bullets

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ekster posted:

lmao if you believe trump has any real political or religious convictions about anything at all

tell that to trumpists and kek'ers (or whatever they call themselves)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

at least i won't be able to see the bullets

ill slowly drill a bullet into you first

ill use one of those extra fragmentation bullets as a drill bit on your stomach or something

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Londo was also eventually the literal puppet of a hostile foreign power so Trump metaphor would work better if londo was dumber than a bag of bricks educated by Betsy Devoss.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

gonna see if I can remember all of them. one section was just agree/disagree:

i think that obamacare should be repealed or significantly changed (note the script said obamacare not PPACA)

I think that we need a simplified tax code with tax cuts for the middle class and a reduced corporate rate to promote growth in the job industry.

i think the economy is creating more jobs than a year ago.

3-4 questions about is it good/bad that democrats are being obstructionist.

do you support infrastructure spending.

is the wall a good thing that will curb illegal immigration and cut back on crime.

It was basically fox news talking point yes/no questions and anything remotely good had horrible republican caveats. so now my answer and most democrats are going to say that they don't support the middle class tax cuts because they tack on the severely reduced corporate rate bullshit that only supports rich republicans.

Do you think democrats in congress that refuse to work with trump should be voted out of office?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
trump should start wearing a uniform like Gaddafi, clarke could design it for him

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

ill slowly drill a bullet into you first

ill use one of those extra fragmentation bullets as a drill bit on your stomach or something

jokes on you i already killedmyself

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

He's an outlier

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Agrajag posted:

also people who automatically think the opinions of a rich person matter simply because of their wealth. oi fuckoff mate nobody wants to listen to you and your detached from reality lifestyle

I find it strange that it's our cultural consensus that there should be people who say "when I grow up, I want to be an engineer and make stuff" but it's the people who are skilled in management, marketing, and unrelated skills like web development who get all the credit like they're rocket scientists themselves or something

"She's getting impatient with waiting for me...that one claw out is making me nervous 😹"

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
Ohio still sucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VectorSigma posted:

i have not yet seen a fidget spinner in person

how long can this last

Same idgi

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Fidget spinner is this generation's meat spin.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

also a holocaust of people who own 45%+ of the world's wealth would most probably lessen the human suffering all over the world.

You're advocating the murder of like 8 people there dude. https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/jan/16/worlds-eight-richest-people-have-same-wealth-as-poorest-50

That does include liberal heroes Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates so I'm assuming you're some sort of political centrist.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

You get it as a prank but beat off to it anyway?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Hillary 2020 posted:

You're advocating the murder of like 8 people there dude. https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/jan/16/worlds-eight-richest-people-have-same-wealth-as-poorest-50

That does include liberal heroes Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates so I'm assuming you're some sort of political centrist.

aren't zuck and gates big time into pushing charter schools?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Agrajag posted:

also people who automatically think the opinions of a rich person matter simply because of their wealth. oi fuckoff mate nobody wants to listen to you and your detached from reality lifestyle

GUILLOTINE

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bert Roberge posted:

Well can't they attach wires to it and power smart phones like a little rotary engine?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

kids use them to get on people's nerves and then be able to justify it by talking about how they're a medical device to occupy kids with adhd so why are you being such a jerk???

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hillary 2020 posted:

just loving lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

kill him

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Sir Tonk posted:

trump should start wearing a uniform like Gaddafi, clarke could design it for him

Eventually Trump is gonna go full-on banana republic and design himself a gold lamé commander's uniform with gold braid and a gold hat. He will be surrounded by a troupe of golden jumpsuited female ninjas at all time, drive in golden cars and have air force one repainted in... gold.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Agrajag posted:

just loving lol

You'll vote for either over trump

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't know how well I can really convey just how fox news these questions were. It was diabolical.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Baloogan i was played dota last night and someone called someone else a cuck and it warmed my heart :kimchi:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Here's my cat. I have to give her away because she's too rough with a baby.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Inspector Hound posted:

You'll vote for either over trump

if either of them run id vote for trump out of spite

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

I don't know how well I can really convey just how fox news these questions were. It was diabolical.

Are you gonna post 'em?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

gently caress it, I'm applying to the white house job site. Worst comes to worst, I might get a book deal out of it?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mr. Nice! posted:

and yet the left wants nothing more than to play fair when taking them on :allbuttons:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/876581865481805824

• Locked thread