Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Thoatse posted:

i feel like there's a metaphor here

http://i.imgur.com/jqVd81v.gifv

No more children for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

cuck is not a recent internet meme

calling anyone you disagree with a cuck is

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

the nra is the biggest domestic terror organization

zounds thats a hot take

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Reality Winner posted:

Baby is a scab. The cat has seniority. Gonna file a grievance

the cat also is a very good cat

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

This gently caress was at this bar in DC about a year ago with her, before I knew a thing about them. The they acted around one another was suuuuuuper awkward and I thought that was his sister. My bud was telling me that was his wife and I thought he was loving with me.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Hillary 2020 posted:

No more children for him.
If it's a real gatepost through the nutsack, the body has ways to shut that down

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Ekster posted:

cuck is not a recent internet meme

calling anyone you disagree with a cuck is

Like many memes it was so overused in GBS that they passed a rule about it, and then much later the public at large caught onto it.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Salt Fish posted:

Like many memes it was so overused in GBS that they passed a rule about it, and then much later the public at large caught onto it.

SA is culturally relevant once again

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ekster posted:

SA is culturally relevant once again

lol

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
i just seen some poo poo.

in the name of the father
the son
and the holy ghost

amen

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2DCAT posted:

This gently caress was at this bar in DC about a year ago with her, before I knew a thing about them. The they acted around one another was suuuuuuper awkward and I thought that was his sister. My bud was telling me that was his wife and I thought he was loving with me.

did you cuck eric trump?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

jBrereton posted:

zounds thats a hot take

it's nuclear bro

like nobody got by in life just saying mild opinions

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Thatim posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

There are whole fields of science that deal with chaos. Chaos and facts have nothing to do with eachother

Chaos theory is pretty sexy stuff.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Agrajag posted:

did you cuck eric trump?

I'm 100% positive someone there did

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Details

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Thoatse posted:

does anyone here speak mormon?

I'm unfortunately fluent in Mormon

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2DCAT posted:

I'm 100% positive someone there did

fuckin awesome

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

jBrereton posted:

If it's a real gatepost through the nutsack, the body has ways to shut that down

Dude literally broke his fall with his head hitting the ledge, then his groin hitting some wooden spikes. I think he got shut down.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

bing bong bing bong i am human this is wife unit

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Salt Fish posted:

man, GBS got cucked

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Agrajag posted:

did you gently caress eric trump?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
get cucked by a goblin

cuckubus with goblins

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Not much to say.. The bar as Quill, over in the Jefferson. It seemed like he was afraid to touch her every time someone would come up and ask for a picture. I don't know how to explain it other than after every photo I'd turn to my friend and say "married? REALLY?!"

That one pic sort of reminded me of that evening where he's like hover handing her...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

2DCAT posted:

that's what you get when the marriage is arranged

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

did you cuck eric trump?

Missed CSPAM opportunities....

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

that's all? even better reason to, there's no reason to have wealth be this incredibly concentrated

Hillary 2020 posted:

That does include liberal heroes Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates so I'm assuming you're some sort of political centrist.

noooooope

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
If I knew that the trompfs would be a thing today, I totally would have made a pass at her in front of him. I guess maybe that will be my biggest regret... Not taking those idiots seriously...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

hey heres something dark i thought about

because of the ahca it will be literally unaffordable for these parents to keep their vegetable son alive soon

is there some protocol for parents like that to get like a sex worker in there to give the veggie a medical hj to harvest for ghoulish science grandkids in defiance of god and korea

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Addamere posted:

MILLENNIALS!!! :argh:

Did you know you're not supposed to use dryer sheets on towels because they make them less absorbent or some poo poo???

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

JosefStalinator posted:

happy fathers day goons make sure to take a minute to stop posting and talk to your father in real life about TRUMP

I don't know my dad.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Vertical Lime posted:

the nra is the biggest domestic terror organization

My long term plan with work is to get into firearms and self defense instruction and it pisses me off so much the main certifications for handguns are through the nra. I have been giving free lessons to lgbtq people I know though to balance that out

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this keeps reminding me of some internet discussions i've seen where people thought the word "cuckold" was invented by people on the internet sometime in the last decade or so

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

look @ the size of this quadsleeved deck

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I don't know my dad.

find an appropriately aged male individual and scream trump! *click* at him then

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Admiral Ray posted:

book of mormon doesn't say nothing about pot.

Suddenly a former coworker of mine makes a lot more sense.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

shouting internet memes irl is generally a bad idea as evidenced by the unironic pepe kekistan guy getting told to go back to comic con and choke held by oathkeepers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Did you know you're not supposed to use dryer sheets on towels because they make them less absorbent or some poo poo???

same w fabric softener

this is 101 laundry poo poo

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

tacodaemon posted:

this keeps reminding me of some internet discussions i've seen where people thought the word "cuckold" was invented by people on the internet sometime in the last decade or so

people are v. stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

triple sulk posted:

look @ the size of this quadsleeved deck

you gotta doublebag your cards, bro

• Locked thread