Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

But Ivanka is there and Melania also finally moved in?

Maybe let's try to be better than Rush Limbaugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

This seems low...
Presumably the people who voted "no" also include people who'd much rather Obama be president but think the precedent of going back to letting presidents have more than two terms wouldn't be worth it.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
My friend in London just texted me that someone tried to run over a bunch of Muslims in a van down the street from her

Jesus london

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Man, gently caress that Alex Jones Sandy Hook non-apology video. You don't get to take moral high ground if A) you were the cause of unnecessary suffering to those you are directly appealing to, and B) if you are on the record talking about someone putting bullets in Wolf Blitzer's head this loving week.

you dildo.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

PhazonLink posted:

But Ivanka is there and Melania also finally moved in?

Don't do this.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

My friend in London just texted me that someone tried to run over a bunch of Muslims in a van down the street from her

Jesus london

Finsbury Park mosque.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

So you're suggesting the anti-violence rhetoric ITT would step up a notch if a few of them died?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Petr posted:

Trump tweeting about being at 50% approval in Rasmussen. Is that a bump up, or has Rasmussen just been Rasmussen the whole time?

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/876563928498806784

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

clean ayers act posted:

Given that he didn't know Presbyterians aren't Evangelicals, when he himself is a Presbyterian, I'd say his grasp of religious sects is ...lacking

"Religious sects? Is that like the thing Mike does every month with the sobbing intern in a wimple?"

torgo
Aug 13, 2003

Fun Shoe

Official Rules posted:

10. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Fifty (50) potential winners will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held by the Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. on June 25, 2017. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving the Prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion,that awarding the Prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, thenselect a winner from the list of eligible potential winners on the basis of criteria determined and applied by Sponsor to provide for an appropriate range of views, backgrounds, and interests.

No democrats, people with democrat relatives, or from states where democrats control more than a city council seat will win. They will read the 50 potential winners' social media and pick the person that has the most positive stuff said about Trump.

I would not be surprised in the least if this violates some rules about sweepstakes/giveaways.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Someone has to fake being a republican just long enough to drop this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQU9CxLVby0&t=98s

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Ask for piss tape

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

torgo posted:

No democrats, people with democrat relatives, or from states where democrats control more than a city council seat will win. They will read the 50 potential winners' social media and pick the person that has the most positive stuff said about Trump.

I would not be surprised in the least if this violates some rules about sweepstakes/giveaways.

does this mean my entry for weedlord bonerhitler from zip code 69420 isn't going to win :(

skylined! fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jun 19, 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Heard there was a terror attack in London.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Blitz7x posted:

Jesus london

http://news.met.police.uk/news/incident-in-seven-sisters-road-247036

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.38381f76b3ee

quote:

A U.S. strike aircraft shot down a Syrian government fighter jet Sunday shortly after the Syrians bombed U.S.-backed fighters in northern Syria, the Pentagon said in a statement.

The Pentagon said the downing of the aircraft came hours after Syrian loyalist forces attacked U.S.-backed fighters, known as the Syrian Democratic Forces, in the village of Ja’Din, southwest of Raqqa. The rare attack was the first time a U.S. jet has shot down a manned hostile aircraft in more than a decade, and it signaled the United States’ sharply intensifying role in Syria’s war.

Wonder if this will go anywhere.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Covok posted:

Heard there was a terror attack in London.

No, no…Just a Lone Wolf™/Gentle Loner™, Acting Out™ because of Mental Illness™. No broader conclusions to draw here.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
It was a quiet weekend right up until the Sunday night terror attack and US led acts of war in the Middle East

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
It depends who the driver and victims were if this admin gives a poo poo.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I'm sorry I doubted you, Covok.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

No, no…Just a Lone Wolf™/Gentle Loner™, Acting Out™ because of Mental Illness™. No broader conclusions to draw here.

I miss "video games did it."

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

hanales posted:

So I watched sekulow on Tapper where he did less poorly. I guess the spin is that the "I am being investigated" tweet was in response to the WaPo story specifically. God how terrible must your life be that you would run around on TV saying this poo poo over and over again.

That still doesn't make sense, though. Even if the Wapo report was 100% fake, Trump STILL responded admitting he was under investigation!

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Your Taint posted:

It depends who the driver and victims were if this admin gives a poo poo.

It was right next to a mosque, and apparently people were returning from evening prayers (how late are those supposed to be?)

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Mezzanine posted:

I'm sorry I doubted you, Covok.

I'm sorry I was right. :(

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

That still doesn't make sense, though. Even if the Wapo report was 100% fake, Trump STILL responded admitting he was under investigation!

Also that story was verified by a lot of sources--nine? It must be very hard to work for someone with the belief that truth is entirely subjective and history doesn't exist.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Young Freud posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress

al-Jazeera: Iran fires missiles at ISIL positions in eastern Syria

edit: just for your information, Kermanshah and Kurdestan are in Iran. These things crossed through Iraqi airspace and into Syria.

Is there a reason we're not talking about this more? I'd imagine it being a pretty big loving deal

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Covok posted:

We all are.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Covok posted:

What did you predict?

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Willo567 posted:

Is there a reason we're not talking about this more? I'd imagine it being a pretty big loving deal

It's being talked about in the Middle East thread

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Pollyanna posted:

What did you predict?

dont even fink about it posted:

Wow this thread disintegrates quickly when there's no news

Covok posted:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Willo567 posted:

Could someone please elaborate on the international particulars of this, So a layman can understand better? I get that it is giant, but not how. I'm not a news/geopolitical junkie.

KeKeKela, I understand that people are talking about it in another thread, but that can be fast & furious with really current events. A primer please?

KickerOfMice fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jun 19, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

KickerOfMice posted:

Could someone please elaborate on the international particulars of this, So a layman can understand better? I get that it is giant, but not how. I'm not a news/geopolitical junkie.

A rogue nation has fired cruise missiles through the air spaces of a US regional military ally.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

OddObserver posted:

It was right next to a mosque, and apparently people were returning from evening prayers (how late are those supposed to be?)

Ok so then Trump may give a brief, half assed statement about it and then never mention it again.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Chilichimp posted:

A rogue nation has fired cruise missiles through the air spaces of a US regional military ally.

Thx ChiliChimp. I'm coming into this blind.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Your Taint posted:

Ok so then Trump may give a brief, half assed statement about it and then never mention it again.

If he makes a joke suggests deporting them for their own protection I will laugh and laugh

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

As well as hours after U.S. forces shot down the aircraft of an Iranian ally.

It's also Iran flexing it's muscle. The last time ballistic missiles where used in the Middle East was the Gulf War in 1991, IIRC.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Iran isn't a rogue nation, whatever that even means.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Young Freud posted:

It's also Iran flexing it's muscle. The last time ballistic missiles where used in the Middle East was the Gulf War in 1991, IIRC.

Iranian Ballistic Missiles? Pretty sure we launched a fuckload of cruise missiles like 2 months ago, tops.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Young Freud posted:

pretty much. Saudi arabia is flexing its musles as well and it seems like qatar situation wont improve and now tentions gonna build up with iran and i am sure trump will make it much much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Iranian Ballistic Missiles? Pretty sure we launched a fuckload of cruise missiles like 2 months ago, tops.

Cruise Missiles aren't considered ballistic.

• Locked thread