Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Neurosis posted:

That Hitler had hosed up genital is a myth fyi

I won't stand by while you besmirch the Fuhrer

Wrong!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/19/hitler-really-did-have-only-one-testicle-german-researcher-claims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
one ball maybe but i bet he had a nice dick

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow... hiter dick science has come a long way

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

JaySB posted:

Aishop's Fables

Nice

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
We'll finally have all of the answers we need with respect to Hitler's dick and balls once Tim Kennedy finds him, and I'm confident he will.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I think that guy needs to get off hitlers nuts, all 2 of them.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/...sissippi-ladner

Blood Sports-N-Body Paint: James Ladner reveals how he became MMA’s most infamous meme

In his first interview ever, the ‘Just Bleed Guy’ reveals the gory truth about his path to UFC 15, prison, and eventual peace.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

https://streamable.com/rcbeo

mewse
May 2, 2006

Someone please alert Tim The Tool that Hitler has surfaced in Argentina. Article is sadly lacking information about his penis

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/f2t8c

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Is that Nick after the Gomi fight?

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
yup

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
They switched off Tim Hague's life support :(

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Some grim stuff right there

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
wonder boy and masivdal is a cool fight but they both have a history of not pulling the trigger sometimes. Fight could be bad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That Tim Hague news is horrible

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(suddenly takes a break from making fun of bible man for almost dying) ahhhh jeeze... my thoughts are with Time Haruge's family at this trying time.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
My thoughts are pretty much always with Matt Hughes' family. This is one of the few times I've been able to relax on that.

Also, poor loving Tim Hague, that is awful.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Work Friend Keven posted:

(suddenly takes a break from making fun of bible man for almost dying) ahhhh jeeze... my thoughts are with Time Haruge's family at this trying time.
drat keven. really pulling back the curtain on the thread, making everyone think....what doth life??

mewse
May 2, 2006

Alas, poor Hughes! I knew him, thread, a fellow of infinite conceit, of most excellent manual labour. He hath made Whitehead carry Joe Daddy on his back a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

mewse posted:

My gorge rises at it.

Wilst thou eat thy hat?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Looks like his life support for his family has been turned off, hgahaha. And with it end his dreams of being the head of a major corporation

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
matt huge head injury

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Brock was right about the dangers of the Canadian medical system. It killed Tim Hague while Matt Hughes gets to torment his family indefinitely as a grim lifeless maquette

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
a country boy can survive, technically

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[gsp drops to his knees] pleaze, i want to turn dat life support off so bad. pleaze, give it to me!

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Matt Hughes is a terrible person and was in a car accident.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[gsp drops to his knees] pleaze, i want to turn dat life support off so bad. pleaze, give it to me!

hahaha

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

:vince:

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TheRationalRedditor posted:

drat keven. really pulling back the curtain on the thread, making everyone think....what doth life??

Life... Life

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Snowman_McK posted:

Matt Hughes is a terrible person and was in a car accident.

whats wrong with him? i mean whats wrong with his personality and not his body, which was hit by a train

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goons think he raped his wife before he married her

Dr. Miracle
Feb 13, 2008

born to shart

Triticum Guzzler posted:

"Eh I try really 'ard to get de finish, but the 'ospital staff all dogpile me when I try to pull de plug out of de wall socket."

Dr. Miracle fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Jun 19, 2017

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Matt I am very glad you won dat race on Kalamari Desert, but I am not impressed by your performance and look forward to racing you in the future

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/UFCEurope/status/876788512594558976

Just shut it all down.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
What's Randamie's problem, just doesn't want to fight a steroid user?

mewse
May 2, 2006

It will be pretty good if Cyborg loses at Cyborgweight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Shes unbeatable at 145 right now.

• Locked thread