Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

Something tells me that as much as that would have been a great plan, Slime Garon would have had some kind of bullshit curse immunity because gently caress you, that's why.

He's not even immune to a Hexing Rod.

Corrin and Azura are just dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

U-DO Burger posted:

Azura and Corrine should have written a note about the invisible kingdom and had Garon read it out loud. Boom, murderdad dissolves, and Conquest ends like 15 chapters sooner.

Unfortunately, we don't know whether writing about the invisible kingdom would trigger the curse by itself - Azura is not going to risk her life to check.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

So in Birthright, Jinya was kinda of a mess that could've easily been taken over if it weren't for Corrin.

The title card is kinda lazy, considering it can be applied to half the missions.

The fort is sure to be well defended by Hoshidan soldiers.
Let's try to reach out to them.
Milady, didn't you say that you'd been branded as a traitor? These soldiers have likely been ordered to attack you on sight.

Gunter, I know you pledged undying loyalty, but why do you think we're here in the first place?

You reminded me like three times in the last chapter, mom

You can't tell anyone what you've learned.
I know. Just the same, we have to try and talk to them. No one wants this war to continue forever. Surely some of them will listen.
All right, here goes nothing.

So more Conquest Corrine than Birthright Corrin so far.

You forget how bloodthirsty Birthright was at times.

Yep, empty as it was in Birthright.

So this is Fort Jinya... Have the Hoshidan forces abandoned it? It's so quiet here...

I guess Corrine's distraction on Xander's forces will prevent any surprise Nohrian forces led by Silas here.

You have some nerve showing your face around here, Lady Traitor.
And the same goes for you, Lady Azura. You were raised like any other princess of Hoshido and yet...

To be fair, Azura was going to be kidnapped by rear end in a top hat Hoshidans so she's screwed anyway.

I suppose you never truly thought of this kingdom as your home...
Y-you're wrong, Yukimura! We haven't betrayed Hoshido at all! I'm not the enemy, and neither is Nohr! Please, if you would only listen...

I guess your heart wasn't straight enough from the heart to convince him.

Please, Yukimura...
We did not expect this to be too easy. It's unfortunate, but we should prepare ourselves for a battle.
Yukimura... Just hear me out!

You abandoned your friends and your family. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd helped the Nohrians capture Lord Takumi!

How is Takumi only not in trouble in Conquest? Either fell into a canyon or get randomly captured.

And on top of everything else, Lord Ryoma has gone missing...

...So the brothers are fine only if Corrine actively joins Nohr. Makes sense???

It can't be... My brothers are—

You dare think of yourself as a member of the royal family?
Thanks to you, ill has befallen Hoshido's best and bravest.
I... I'm sorry. I never meant for—
I don't want your apologies. I want you to atone for your crimes. Guards! Capture the traitors!

I'm simply shocked no one will instantly hear and agree with you.

This is what I expected. A reverse of Birthright's Fort Jinya chapter.

Only able to use four units, for some reason. It's not like they're shy of giving deployment slots for literal impossible in-game slots before.

Also I picked up Mozu from the paralogue.

SilverFox442
Feb 23, 2017
It is finally the right playthrough for Bowzu to spread her wings.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

MightyPretenders posted:

Unfortunately, we don't know whether writing about the invisible kingdom would trigger the curse by itself - Azura is not going to risk her life to check.

She can write it in valla! problem solved!
Still sad that this plan is less dumb than chair plan

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Tae posted:

My mother... She said those words to me a long time ago. She said that when dawn turns to dusk, and dusk turns to dawn... The pass in the Bottomless Canyon opens or closes.

Wait, so you can mention the fact that there's a magic portal to another world at the bottom of the canyon without melting, but azura just chose not to do so before getting everyone to jump? Real classy.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

Something tells me that as much as that would have been a great plan, Slime Garon would have had some kind of bullshit curse immunity because gently caress you, that's why.

On the plus side that would also cut Conquest short by 15 chapters

InwardChaos
Oct 21, 2010

Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos.

FoolyCharged posted:

She can write it in valla! problem solved!

As soon as the paper left Valla, the curse would make it the page itself disappear, as it would be telling the secrets of the hidden kingdom. The curse does not discriminate between living and inanimate objects. It is not racist, It obliterate all equally.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Someone actually behaving reasonably considering the information they've got? Will wonders never cease?

Granted Corrine is still being stupidly optimistic (literally stupid), but at least I can see where Yukimura's coming from with that accusation of treason. Now, accusing you of getting the brothers captured? Less reasonable, but not entirely out of the question. Seems more like it's telling the player "oh yeah, Ryoma and Takumi are in Nohr right now because Reasons." Odds are Ryoma's with Scarlet again, though; that's how it wound up in Birthright, after all.

FoolyCharged posted:

Or possibly it's the fact that you attacked both their armies corrine? You know, with deadly weapons? Pointed at the very people you said you couldn't fight when you refused to pick a side?

Our heroine ladies and gents

The line you're responding to would've made a lot more sense if Corrin had said that they couldn't bring themselves to fight any of their siblings; being a little more specific makes it work SO much better, in my opinion.

Also, Corrin, whichever servant's present, and Azura were probably using Fantasy Blunt Weapons again.

raisamike3
Oct 13, 2012
Keep Mozu in
It's time for Killager to make there return :getin:

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Mozu's better in Rev than the other two routes because she has this chapter to gain experience where no-one else can make use of it. Corrin and servant should be fine for levels after lovely fog chapter, Azura levels through dancing and Gunter has no long term potential outside of being a pairup bot and I guess early Rally Defense if you want it (poor dude misses his CQ base stats bad). I say use her.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

on the other hand on lunatic you basically need gunter to get through this map and the next few.

Emperordaein
Jul 1, 2013

InwardChaos posted:

As soon as the paper left Valla, the curse would make it the page itself disappear, as it would be telling the secrets of the hidden kingdom. The curse does not discriminate between living and inanimate objects. It is not racist, It obliterate all equally.

What would happen if you arranged scrabble tiles or something similar into the word Valla? Or spelt it without a second L?

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I liked using these early Revelation chapters for raising one of those level 1 bond units I collected while playing through the other routes. Chapter 7 even has an open slot ready made for deploying a hopeful bond unit/captured generic, and it's not like they were ever going to see use otherwise.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

So this mission is basically going to be "Feed Mozu" cause Jakob and Corrine gain like 1 EXP from battle.

There's some hilarity that a meager small force so far has done massive damage to two army squads and is currently steamrolling through the defense of Hoshido.

After a few turns, a ninja shows up to be the enemy that comes in and loots stuff before leaving. Considering how early he showed up, I would have to basically speedrun halfway through the map without going for the chest for him to succeed.

The slow destruction of ultimate defense by poor village girl continues. I think a yumi user managed to crack double digits damage, but nothing threatening beyond that.

The chest here had a Killer Lance. Revelation just throwing absurdly mid to late game items right at us for free.

Enemies still barely scratching my characters....

I'm not kidding that bow users are the only ones that can actually threaten killing Jakob and Mozu.

Corrine is still invincible, though.

Chest had a Wyrmslayer, which might actually be useful this time?

Or maybe I'll just sell it for a pretty penny.

I can never forgive what you have done. I will avenge Lady Mikoto! Submit to my magic!

Oh man, actual sub-bosses! Surely they will deal massive damage to me!

Oh. Hmm.

Yeah, they kinda do.

I'm sorry, Yukimura, but I must retreat!

I am certain that you are to blame for my lord's disappearance. I will not—I cannot—forgive your betrayal. You don't honestly think you can stand against me, do you?

Call me crazy, but I think I do stand a chance.

For Lord Ryoma's sake, I must retreat for now and live to fight another day...

Mozu got like 10 EXP from killing him. Even she's too high level for this mission.

Hey, Yukimura is an actual kind of threat! Granted, Jakob can basically solo him but details

For someone that's basically been the key defender of Hoshido on both paths and planner of Azura's kidnapping, you are horribly underutilized to the end.

So...be it...I admit defeat...

And he drops a Steel Dagger for Jakob.

Really somehow way less interesting than the Birthright version.

Mozu results

->

Tae fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jun 20, 2017

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
In 5 levels she gained 4 of everything but Magic and Defense.

Good girl, Mozu. A little more defense would help, but still.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

A good display of Revelations. lovely empty maps with nothing going on complete with really screwed up recruitment times and deployment p.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Dont forget the comically imbalanced numbers.

Although those wont always favor us

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RevolverDivider posted:

A good display of Revelations. lovely empty maps with nothing going on complete with really screwed up recruitment times and deployment p.

I mean, you've only got 4 party members if you just go story only.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Huh, I thought that Yukimura would be important at some point. Sure shows me for assuming.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Tae posted:

So this mission is basically going to be "Feed Mozu" cause everyone Jakob and Corrine gain like 1 EXP from battle.

Hey, Yukimura is an actual kind of threat! Granted, Jakbo can basically solo him but details

Couple of minor grammar/spelling things.

I feel Jakbo would be a great name for a berserker, though.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Geostomp posted:

Huh, I thought that Yukimura would be important at some point. Sure shows me for assuming.
Outside of being the one who orchestrated Azura's kidnapping, Yukimura really has little relevance on the plot. You honestly could replace Yukimura with anyone else and get the same results as what Fates actually delivered. That's how pointless Yukimura is in the overall grand scheme of things.

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Next verse same as the first.

AradoBalanga posted:

Outside of being the one who orchestrated Azura's kidnapping, Yukimura really has little relevance on the plot. You honestly could replace Yukimura with anyone else and get the same results as what Fates actually delivered. That's how pointless Yukimura is in the overall grand scheme of things.

Not that Fire Emblem doesn't do this elsewhere, but if any other character can do the job, that first character needs to be cut. That's narrative 101.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Dark Flame Master posted:

Couple of minor grammar/spelling things.

I feel Jakbo would be a great name for a berserker, though.

Jakbo Manhorse.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The bigger question is how did one tiny girl, a Butler, a Singer, and a poor villager girl defeated the impenetrable defense of Hoshido.

Because we don't need to continue this senseless violence. I know how to end it! However, I need your help in order to do it.
Ugh... Helping you means turning against Hoshido. And you say I must do this to help Hoshido? I don't believe you. How can I trust someone who has turned against everything I love?
Y-yeah! We'll only trust you if you can bring back all the lives you've taken! Return Lady Mikoto, and maybe we'll listen!

*2 minutes ago* "I must retreat and preserve by life for Lord Ryoma"

*2 minutes later* "TIME TO DIE FOR HONOR"

When the hell can Saizo straight up turn into a nuclear bomb?!

Get back! He intends to sacrifice himself in attacking us!
Saizo, stop!
I believe in Hoshido... Even if I must give my life, I will stop you! Raaaaww!
No, Brother! You're wrong!

*Sakura and Kaze run up to Saizo*

Kaze! Sakura!
Why are you interfering? These people deserve their fate. They've turned against Hoshido!
Brother, you mustn't be so rash! Lady Corrine is trustworthy! When I was a prisoner in Nohr, it was Corrine who let me escape! She saved me—an enemy—without worrying about what would happen for doing so.
Corrine is...a very kind person.

Oh my god, we're back to being a pacifist no-kill zone

Why would she do that if she had truly betrayed Hoshido?! There must be a reason! Please, just listen to her!
Grrrr...

*Saizo stops being a firebomb*

Hmph. This doesn't mean I trust her, but I listen to what she has to say.
Our real enemy is not in Nohr or hidden in Hoshido. It lies somewhere else... The explosion in Hoshido, the death of my mother... These events weren't set in motion by King Garon.

So that's it? An enemy we haven't heard of is the reason for this conflict? Sounds like the work of an active imagination. Nothing more. Educate us then—who is this mystery enemy?

Yeah, you're going to see variations of that for like a long while. Not that I blame them.

I'm sorry... I can't say much. Only that...
A day will come when the skies above Nohr and Hoshido switch colors. If you need proof that what I say is true, meet me at Bottomless Canyon.
Do you think us fools?
No, I don't think that at all. I just... I'm sorry, but I can't say more.
Well then...

Say bye to Yukimura. This is basically the last we see of him.

*Corrine is about to leave, but Sakura gets in the way*

Wait, Sister! Please!
Sakura?

Sure, you have a useful PSkill.

Lady Sakura, why are you—?!
I'm sorry, Yukimura, but I believe that Corrine is telling the truth. We haven't spent much time together, but I can tell...
I can tell by the look in her eyes... she isn't trying to trick us.
Lady Sakura...
I didn't expect this. I don't know what to say right now... I've been by your side since you were born. I can tell that your mind is made up.

Th-thank you, Yukimura
Brother, I would ask for your understanding. I would like to accompany Lady Corrine on her mission.
If you are set on that course, you may do as you wish.
I am.
Thank you, Sakura, Kaze. Thank you for believing in me.
Let's head to our next destination...

Kaze and Sakura join the party, yay.

*Some time passes*

Is something the matter?
This lake is where I first met Azura.
So much happened in the short time since then...
Corrine...
I'm sorry, Sakura. There's so much I want to tell you, but I can't. Not here...
It's all right, Corrine. I b-believe in you. I can tell that you're carrying a very heavy burden. If I can even do the smallest things to h-help you, then I...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2de1j9Soxs

Uh...thank you for letting me join you. I, uh, missed you.

Yes, this is the younger sibling cutscenes. They're in Revelations, as "cute" moments.

Not as confusing as Helicopter Lancer Hinoka, I guess?

Wait, what the... Is that a pegasus? It's heading s-straight at us!
What?! Ahhh!

*A pegasus lands*

Waaah! S-Subaki?
Oh, Lady Sakura... Did you even realize that you'd left us behind? How could you!
Hana! Why are the two of you—?
We received word from Yukimura. He told us that you left with Lady Corrine.
Ahhh. Yukimura knew that I would need you two...
Heehee... Even if Yukimura hadn't told us...we would have searched day and night to figure out where you were and caught up!
Indeed. It is our duty to protect you, milady, and nothing will stop us. If you are headed somewhere, then it's only natural that we would go too. We will always support you.
Thank you very much!

Your new party members, unfortunately

Oh! I'm sorry, Corrine. These are my retainers, Subaki and Hana. They're both very strong and kind; they've p-protected me for years. They'll fight on our side. It'll be helpful to have such reliable friends.
Hah... We need all the help we can get. Thank you, both of you.
Of course. We'll carry out any mission flawlessly.
To be honest, Lady Sakura will be my top priority, but I'll do my best to help!

New Units

Subaki is exactly the same as he was in Birthright. Defensive flier who ironically might've been one of the faster units in Conquest.

...Wait a second.

WHY IS SHE WEAKER FROM BIRTHRIGHT

For whatever reason, Sakura's level in Revelation is level 4 instead of 1 plus whatever you gained during the prologue chapters. Why? I have no idea.

It's been so long, I forgot how absurdly fast Kaze is. He's faster than Jakob or Corrine who's literally double his level right now.

Tae fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jun 20, 2017

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
It goes without saying that all difficulty does in Revelation is jack up the attack and defense of every enemy by a lot. No larger numbers, no surprise reinforcements, no wacky skills. Just numbers. Playing on Lunatic is a bad idea because enemy defenses are so high that new recruits have trouble dealing damage and it becomes the Corrin solo show for half the game. You'll see it very much so in the next chapter.

E: oh yeah that -2 strength on Hana is just another kick in the balls.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Yukimura had potential to be a great character. The brains behind the royal family (except everyone runs off without him and he never gets a chance to advise anyone) with skeletons in his closet (but whenever Corrin finds out, they're long past caring about that).

This is the last nail in his coffin, as his attitude here is radically different from his attitude in Conquest, and here he has less justification for any hostility.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

funfact, yukimura doesn't even join in revelations, even though it's the route about getting all the characters from both sides. he doesn't die or anything either, he just doesn't join. wave goodbye to yukimura forever, everyone.

he's also listed as joining in revelations in the artbook that launched alongside the game, so i think they just legitimately forgot about him.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Even with the -2 strength, on my Rev run Hana turned into a monster who was better than Ryoma in every way except having a busted-rear end weapon. And Ryoma was no slouch in his growths. So here's to jinxing her on this run!

"Hey, you know that deadline when the door to Valla shuts? Let's tell everyone to gather at the very last second before that happens!"

theshim
May 1, 2012

There's a he/she and a him/her in the update, Tae.

Hana is the first instance of characters having bizarre joining stats and times in Revelation. It gets far worse and far more egregious and is one of the things that really pissed me off a bunch. I hope you show off comparisons for all the characters.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I want everyone to note that Kaze managed to jump up to D rank in shurikens since we last saw him. That too is also part of Revelation's weirdness with stats. This will hurt more when we start the next chapter, where we also begin Revelation's main overall theme with map design.

But yeah, enjoy house-sitting Castle Shisharagi, Yukimura. We'll forget you exist just as fast as Revelation does.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Endorph posted:

funfact, yukimura doesn't even join in revelations, even though it's the route about getting all the characters from both sides. he doesn't die or anything either, he just doesn't join. wave goodbye to yukimura forever, everyone.

he's also listed as joining in revelations in the artbook that launched alongside the game, so i think they just legitimately forgot about him.

he isn't enough of a sexy anime, i guess

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
revelations: gently caress any sense of balance because you get to recruit EVERYONE!

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

ungulateman posted:

He's like in his 30s. That makes him an old fossil who needs to retire, in anime terms, doesn't it?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ungulateman posted:

he's voiced by the colonel from metal gear solid

CptWedgie posted:

He's like in his 30s. That makes him an old fossil who needs to retire, in anime terms, doesn't it?
older guys are extremely popular in anime, these days. tiger & bunny is one of the most popular anime in recent memory and its mc is a 38 year old single dad

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Bizarre base stats and recruitment times are half the reason why I gave up on Revelations.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Lol, the next map is loving miserable (partly) because your new guys are underleveled as hell, but I never realized Hana just has -2 Strength/Skill on top of all that.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Nothing ever good happens with the Eternal Stairway, so surely this has to change!

Right??!

And she knows. She knows a truth she should not. However, there is no need to worry. I've already set a plan in motion. She will be easily crushed. It's impossible for anyone to stop me now.
This world is already mine... It just doesn't know it yet!

Fates is very inconsistent in whether his all-world seeing eye actually works or not.

And why are you saying that Corrine is going to be crushed? I don't like this at all—I need to find Xander.
No, Elise. You shouldn't get involved.
Camilla?

Oh, NOW you sense it.

But... If Corrine is in danger, shouldn't we help—
No, we mustn't act hastily. One wrong step and we could cause her more trouble. As painful as it may be to do, we need to hold back and watch for now.
All right, Camilla. If you think that's best...

I hate this eternal stairway so much

I still can't tell if those are actual stairs or just really bad texture work.

*pant...pant...* By the gods, how many steps are there?
I don't know... However, using the Eternal Stairway is the quickest way to our destination.
Azura, you said that we're heading to Izumo, right?
Yes. It's our best chance of avoiding conflict with Hoshidan forces. Izumo has declared neutrality and won't allow fighting of any kind on their land.
Hey... Is it just me or is the fog g-getting thicker?

Not this crap again.

Eeeeeek! It's the Faceless!
Stay back, Lady Sakura!

*A moment later*

Iago, can you just...go away from the Eternal Stairway for one time

The enemies we defeated...aren't Faceless! They're human!
Oh no, it can't be... These are members of the Wind Tribe.

Okay, Iago. Let's do the song and dance of why you're so evil

Oh, he just teleports away now.

Even Revelation can take a rehash so far, I guess.

Don't worry, it's a trick that literally is never used again despite incredibly potent and dangerous implications.

Corrine... What should we do?
...Let's head to the Wind Tribe's village. We need to explain what happened.
I think that's a good idea.

Why can't we ever meet the Fire Tribe? It's a goddamn third path, come on.

So... This is the Wind Tribe?
There they are! They're the ones that attacked our friends!

*Two warriors appear*

Ah!

They're explicit this time that we did NOT kill them. No-kill zone here.

I won't deny that we fought your friends. I'm very sorry for that. But it wasn't our intention to fight them! We bear no ill will toward the Wind Tribe.
Do you really expect us to believe that? You can't just beat people up and think that there will be no repercussions!
I-I've never seen them so upset before...

I wonder why, Sakura

Corrine, it doesn't seem like they'll be willing to listen to us at all. We should head to Reppu Castle
Reppu Castle? Why there?
I've heard that the chieftain of the Wind Tribe resides there. If we are able to convince him to help us, he may be able to calm the others.
She's right...

How are they having this conversation with two wind tribe people right there like they don't exist

Normally the castle is protected behind powerful, biting gusts. Right now we may be able to reach it. However, there is no guarantee that the chieftain will listen, even if we make it. Do you still want to go?
Yes. We need to gather as many allies as possible, no matter how unlikely. The only way to make that happen is to build trust with others along the way. Let's go to Reppu Castle and speak with the chieftain.

*A moment later*

...What the hell was the point of that conversation about going to Reppu Castle?

Yes. My name is Corrine. You're the chieftain of the Wind Tribe, I assume?
You are correct. I am called Fuga. News of your arrival got here ahead of you. News of what you intend, too. You side with neither Nohr nor Hoshido but instead wish to destroy both kingdoms.

The route where everyone is starting to think like actual brains.

No, of course not! Where are these ideas coming from? We aren't planning to destroy kingdoms. Our real goal, why we are seeking out allies, is to defeat the king of—

Ah!
What was that? What did you say?
I apologize. What I mean to say is that our true enemy is one not yet known to everyone...

Here's a question: If Corrine just said Valla, would that actually change anything? Because it's so hidden that anyone talking about it disappears, why would the name make them more trustworthy?

An unknown enemy? Has fear of death driven you mad? Don't think you can gain advantage by confusing me with your ramblings. Only a fool would accept your explanation, and I am no fool. Eliminate these invaders immediately!

Yes

Is there no one who will believe us.

*Somebody arrives*

Rinkah?! What are you doing here?
I've been searching for you. Your departure has thrown both Nohr and Hoshido into chaos.
Rumors are spreading that you plan to attack and destroy both kingdoms. I know that's not the type of person you are—I believe in you!
Rinkah...thank you.
Honestly. I needed to hear that.

Rinkah suddenly has more plot relevance than all of Birthright.

Because I owe her a debt. She saved my life. You can't kill her for a misunderstanding. And definitely not because of false rumors. I know Corrine, and I know that she is not the type to callously attack others.

Your father would be really cool to see on the third Fates game. But that's just crazy I guess.

Only barbarians scream for death rather than justice!
Ho, I expected such fiery spirit! So you're saying I should believe her. Despite all I've heard about her intentions. You should be careful—speaking without thinking about what you are saying.
I have thought on it. On behalf of the Flame Tribe, I vouch for this woman
Interesting... You really think that highly of her?

Fight me, fair and square, and show me the strength of your character! Defeat me with your own strength, without tricks or coward's tactics!
Looks like we're in for it, Corrine! I'll fight by your side. Let's show him the best we've got!
All right! Thank you, Rinkah!
If winning is what it'll take to convince him, then I'm ready to fight! Everyone, prepare for battle!

Alright, they're rehashing the desert battle but at least there's Dragon Veins to make it less annoying.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

theshim
May 1, 2012

Yeah, it's this lovely level again! And your only flier is Subaki!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

:rant:
:rant::rant:
:rant::rant::rant:

What was the loving point of Conquest?

E: cripes assume I shaped a middle finger with a lot of :rant: emoticons here

• Locked thread