Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tenzarin posted:

Maybe they should just make vans that explode or just stop when they go above 50 miles per hour.

Uh yeah the explode thing probably would not help these sorts of things

And lol there was some British government guy on the radio last time talking about how their exhaustive research had discovered this new technology called a "chicane" and that the emerging new plan is to fill every straightaway in London with detours and chicanes so you can never get a car up to speed.

It was impressively retarded even by modern standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Uh yeah the explode thing probably would not help these sorts of things

And lol there was some British government guy on the radio last time talking about how their exhaustive research had discovered this new technology called a "chicane" and that the emerging new plan is to fill every straightaway in London with detours and chicanes so you can never get a car up to speed.

It was impressively retarded even by modern standards

it was Bernie Ecclestone wasn't it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tenzarin posted:

Maybe they should just make vans that explode or just stop when they go above 50 miles per hour.

just make everybody immortal androids imo. that way people can still hit people /w trucks for fun

naem
May 29, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You mean the Scots?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

Sounds like tilke got a new job.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
You know bad poo poo is happening nearby when you wake up to the sound of news helicopters.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

did jhon cena win

that guy always wins

It's because no one can see him

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I was out earlier tonight. Did they figure out the motivations of that burst water main yet?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Oh poo poo this is just up the road from me.

Can see why Finsbury park was a target if this is a right wing revenge terrorism. The mosque used to be well known as one that supported terrorism but it's changed a ton in recent years after the main imams there got deported and apparently is now actually p.dece.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Homeless Friend posted:

just make everybody immortal androids imo. that way people can still hit people /w trucks for fun

Or cheaper solution, mandated stilt use for all people. You have to use stilts making it so cars just drive through the stilts and you are completely safe.

GG ISIS

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jun 19, 2017

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Oh poo poo this is just up the road from me.

Can see why Finsbury park was a target if this is a right wing revenge terrorism. The mosque used to be well known as one that supported terrorism but it's changed a ton in recent years after the main imams there got deported and apparently is now actually p.dece.

what's revenge terrorism

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/DailyMailUK/status/876603084037697537

lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Video of the guy about to be loaded into the police van

https://twitter.com/LondonRash/status/876604882639343617

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Is there a style guide that says you have to use the passive voice in headlines or something?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Red Minjo posted:

Is there a style guide that says you have to use the passive voice in headlines or something?

Nobody excels at passively denying responsibility and playing the victim more than the average Briton.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I'm not sure how that twitter use knows he's christian or his motives, but if he is then as a christian he can suck my dang dick. #figtree #nofruit

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

remember when we feared terrorists would blow up a city with a suitcase nuke or kill millions of people with smallpox? now it's clear that they only two ways they know how kill people are pressure cooker bombs and driving really fast

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
False flag am I rite? Double false flag???

Boxcar
Jul 29, 2000

First one to get the Mario hat and stache on him wins

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
sectarian killings in the loving UK

Quite the age we live in.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

de_dust posted:

Well I mean, the IRA is in living memory for a lot of people.

Now they're Theresa May's BFFs after she self-owned

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

de_dust posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Skypie posted:

Well I mean, the IRA is in living memory for a lot of people.

that's putting it mildly

Tullius
Dec 23, 2015
I expected your typical white van man would be better at running people down.

I am disappointed.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of all the terms they could have used to describe a brutal sectarian campaign of terrorism in ireland and the uk, they went with "The Troubles." that's one hell of a euphemism. the holocaust was named for a preexisting word meaning "massive blaze"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm having a bit of The Troubles (brain problems)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Has the Archbishop of Canterbury claimed responsibility yet?

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I've come to check in on the GBS racism crew, what's the spicy take on this peplords?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hitchensgoespop posted:

I've come to check in on the GBS racism crew, what's the spicy take on this peplords?

wh.... who are you? how did you get in here?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i'm assuming from his vocabulary this guy is from reddit? someone help me out here

Mr Underhill
Feb 14, 2012

Not picking that up.
Daily Mail has "white van driver" in its title, the world's gone crazy.

Watched an interview with a skinny black muslim guy who, with the help of two hands, grabbed the guy out of the van and kept him into submission until the cops arrived 10 minutes later, also protecting him from the crowd around. Interestingly enough, he said as they were struggling with the murderer a police car drove by and completely ignored them as it "probably just seemed like a street scuffle". British goons, is this customary in your island? What the h, yo?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If the van's a killing people,
Head to the nearest steeple.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Mr Underhill posted:

Daily Mail has "white van driver" in its title, the world's gone crazy.

Watched an interview with a skinny black muslim guy who, with the help of two hands, grabbed the guy out of the van and kept him into submission until the cops arrived 10 minutes later, also protecting him from the crowd around. Interestingly enough, he said as they were struggling with the murderer a police car drove by and completely ignored them as it "probably just seemed like a street scuffle". British goons, is this customary in your island? What the h, yo?

I saw a unmaked white van driving like an idiot tonight. It was just whatever fly by night contractor Amazon was using to delivery my phone charger and Amazon Wand though.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I saw a unmaked white van driving like an idiot tonight. It was just whatever fly by night contractor Amazon was using to delivery my phone charger and Amazon Wand though.

do you ever leave your apartment?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Psycho Society posted:

Three olives is a national treasure. He should be hermetically sealed like a gay mona lisa.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Psycho Society posted:

I had dinner at my Dad's with my family, rode home with my sister-in-law and played with my nephew for about 40 minutes at her house (They live within walking distance from my house), then my partner and me went to meet two good friends out at a bar, got home, hosed and he is currently sleeping on top of me on the sofa.

But I bet your night was great though.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Jun 19, 2017

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

It's a typo, it should be clean shaven white van.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Hmmm yea, the best way to get revenge on those terrorists sure would be to commit a act of terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Psycho Society posted:

i'm assuming from his vocabulary this guy is from reddit? someone help me out here

I'll have you know I'm a big deal in Pet Island. I just like coming to GBS to try and work out who's genuinely racist and who's being "ironic"

• Locked thread