Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/JebJournal/status/875008308490272769

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Al! posted:

blue lives matter

what a loving scumbag

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Al! posted:

i like buddy holly

my dad was a dead ringer for buddy holly.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
it is very traumatic to execute a pregnant woman in front of her children. it's a hard job that has a lot of danger involved. we should wait till more information comes out/the investigation is completed. #alllivesmatter

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lol if you think the old white men will find any problem with this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/876800561936564224

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they're gonna seize assets to pay for the posthumous charges brought against her for getting blood on their uniforms lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
at this point everybody should treat the police like dangerous wild animals. if you see one, do not make eye contact but swiftly and safely put as much distance between you and them while never taking your eyes off of them, but no sudden movements

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lessail posted:

they're gonna get off of all charges lol

Charges lol good one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GOP data firm accidentally leaks personal details of nearly 200 million American voters

Gizmodo posted:

Political data gathered on more than 198 million US citizens was exposed this month after a marketing firm contracted by the Republican National Committee stored internal documents on a publicly accessible Amazon server.

The data leak contains a wealth of personal information on roughly 61 percent of the US population. Along with home addresses, birthdates, and phone numbers, the records include advanced sentiment analyses used by political groups to predict where individual voters fall on hot-button issues such as gun ownership, stem cell research, and the right to abortion, as well as suspected religious affiliation and ethnicity. The data was amassed from a variety of sources—from the banned subreddit r/fatpeoplehate to American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by former White House strategist Karl Rove.

Deep Root Analytics, a conservative data firm that identifies audiences for political ads, confirmed ownership of the data to Gizmodo on Friday.

UpGuard cyber risk analyst Chris Vickery discovered Deep Root’s data online last week. More than a terabyte was stored on the cloud server without the protection of a password and could be accessed by anyone who found the URL. Many of the files did not originate at Deep Root, but are instead the aggregate of outside data firms and Republican super PACs, shedding light onto the increasingly advanced data ecosystem that helped propel President Donald Trump’s slim margins in key swing states.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I feel sorry for the officers, one only got a d-d-d-d-double kill

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao funny how you spent 6 months licking boot but now all of a sudden you're facing down the barrel of campaigning in Mormon country and you have principles all of a sudden. This idiot needs to eat poo poo in a serious way

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What the gently caress Lynch was his favorite punching bag

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
cops are such loving pussies

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

at this point everybody should treat the police like dangerous wild animals. if you see one, do not make eye contact but swiftly and safely put as much distance between you and them while never taking your eyes off of them, but no sudden movements

something something dont corner the dorner

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

fits my needs posted:

it is very traumatic to execute a pregnant woman in front of her children. it's a hard job that has a lot of danger involved. we should wait till more information comes out/the investigation is completed. #alllivesmatter

i mean tbh they should be applauded for not executing the children too and also the rest of the family after they dared to protest.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmaoooooooo this is perfect to ram home to people how they GOP will betray them if they donate

This + tons of millionaires all preparing to buy the search histories of every GOPer running in 2018, which will include donor information, and making it public

yesssss

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Al! posted:

but what if they lure me over with delicious ice cream cones :ohdear:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

She was pregnant and everyone knows those pregnancy hormones make you crazy so it's her fault she got shot.

- A transcript from the upcoming trial, probably.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Quality post for page 187

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

Charges lol good one

They're gonna get officer of the year award for their heroism :grin:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/876768160602624000

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ds_velazquez/status/876800800005263360

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

docbeard posted:

She was pregnant and everyone knows those pregnancy hormones make you crazy so it's her fault she got shot.

- A transcript from the upcoming trial, probably.

v excited for 911 calls to require the caller to report the ovulation status of all nearby :females:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Why wasn't Minneapolis burned to the ground? Resigned hopelessness lime the dog floor shock experiment?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

lorn Wayne posted:

i mean tbh they should be applauded for not executing the children too and also the rest of the family after they dared to protest.

read the Seattle times article about it where they're like "oh it was such a nice sight seeing a baby in a police officer's arms swaying gently back and forth"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

They're gonna get officer of the year award for their heroism :grin:

The long forgotten 11th bill of rights: "I felt threatened" negates the previous 10.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Very traumatizing for the cops to have their guns float out of their holsters and autonomously pump a pregnant lady full of lead, pure trauma to watch that happen and feel so powerless, all lives truly do matter

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

If we're taking about garbage white people music, I listened to Dear Evan Hansen. While "Waving through a Window" is quite good, I can't believe they decided to give the Tony for Best Musical to an emo compilation album from the early 2000's.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/876802298315505666

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

wtf is van jones' problem

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Lessail posted:

read the Seattle times article about it where they're like "oh it was such a nice sight seeing a baby in a police officer's arms swaying gently back and forth"

quote:

Shortly after the shooting, a uniformed police officer was seen cradling a sleeping child outside the apartments. Two other children were in back of a police SUV.

look at the gross picture it's trying to paint

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MAGA Warlord posted:

Very traumatizing for the cops to have their guns float out of their holsters and autonomously pump a pregnant lady full of lead, pure trauma to watch that happen and feel so powerless, all lives truly do matter

God Bless our Brave Officers

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://twitter.com/MSamenfink/status/876411281049362433

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

zegermans posted:

Why wasn't Minneapolis burned to the ground? Resigned hopelessness lime the dog floor shock experiment?

It's too damp for anything to burn right now.

Protesters did shut down one of our interstates on Friday night.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

i lust for nuclear hellfire

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Epic High Five posted:

lmao funny how you spent 6 months licking boot but now all of a sudden you're facing down the barrel of campaigning in Mormon country and you have principles all of a sudden. This idiot needs to eat poo poo in a serious way

He's not campaigning for anything -- he's quitting.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WarMECH posted:

but what if they lure me over with delicious ice cream cones :ohdear:

as soon as they hand it to you they will think it might be a gun and shoot you dead

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/876659990790123521
hahaha why is bill clinton's fake black son verified on twitter?

She really does look a lot like ol' Webby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

BiohazrD posted:

i lust for nuclear hellfire

nah itll just be boring faux sanctions and a temporary reduction in the value of long term debentures or some bullshit, enjoy being bored to death

• Locked thread