Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

I thought we were friends

you think i take the time to burn these losers i dont even quote :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

what did i say

everybody hates megyn

What if.......they don't like alex jones

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

*taps mic, generating a mild feedback*

Mars Volta sucks sucks sucks sucks

[day crewishly] it's THE mars volta

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

lol, I thought she stopped doing that poo poo decades ago and died early because of the damage she had done to her heart back then. I didn't realize she never stopped partying.

when she "stopped" it was because she took the Ultimate Speedball and it was still making her super high decades later

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

not sure which we are talking about?

or

which one of those has tentacles

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Wait how is the left going after the Fantastiks? Because of the rape song? That's been a fuckin debate for like 50 years dude.

The replacement song loving sucks and the rape song is maybe the best song in the whole production.

Why the hell they don't just keep the rape song and change the word 'rape' to 'raid' is fuckin beyond me because El Gallo is actually describing something more akin to a raid than a rape.

edit: oh, it's because of the indian characters. yeah they're racist as gently caress and could probably do with a rewrite where they're actual native americans who begrudgingly dress up like they're in a spaghetti western for the bills

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

do you think carrie fisher and john belushi did speedballs together when they were making the blues brothers?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

zegermans posted:

the best was the Hodgkinson-inspecting-Groverhaus

It really should have been expanded beyond the two pictures.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Everyone sees, but only I know
Nothing to lose, nothing to save to make a home
What if I should make a loss?
Hold up both my hands, my fingers crossed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Charlie White?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/CNNChyronBot/status/876838112789442560

is trump more a pickle loaf or a pimento loaf man

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

when you were inspecting houses i was mastering The Blade

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
burrrn down the disco, haaaang the blessed dj

*passing Kurt Eichenwald is stricken by the vapors*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mariana Horchata posted:

Charlie White?

i'm the guy on the left

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

pickle?! let me tell you ive had no complaints in that department. none. believe me. i never lie.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

which one does kfc serve

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/status/876833928191111168

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jazerus posted:

n o w i m l o s t

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vti6xUT7Qzg

~we'll thresh the psyche and till the pride
distill the blood, proclaim the gun divine
drat the foul ego, praise the promised swarm
we are the plowshare and yet we are the sword~

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the rnc leaks are pretty neat, very handy if you've compromised a state registration server so you can know how few registrations you need to temporarily disable

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

[extremelye dexter from dexter's lab] volta du mars

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Wait how is the left going after the Fantastiks? Because of the rape song? That's been a fuckin debate for like 50 years dude.

The replacement song loving sucks and the rape song is maybe the best song in the whole production.

Why the hell they don't just keep the rape song and change the word 'rape' to 'raid' is fuckin beyond me because El Gallo is actually describing something more akin to a raid than a rape.

Apparently there were walkouts of a college production by Native American students because of stereotypes in the play.
BOTH SIDES!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

like, im sure her dad oughta know this
and like, maybe he could tell someoe in the family
but a heaedline?

the craziest part is its almost tame by 2017 standards

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

bbc posted:

BREAKING: Man held on suspicion of attempted murder after Finsbury Park attack is further arrested for commission, preparation or instigation of terrorism

One of the reasons the media were scare quoting "terrorist" before now was due to the fact that the guy involved was (a) alive and (b) hadn't been charged yet, and they have to be careful how they worded it or they could be held in contempt, due to how Brit law works. I mean yes, (c) he was white, as well, but I think it's still going to be "alleged terrorist" up until the trial for legal reasons.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/edwardlucas/status/876776805621018624

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

my dad, who is a fan of intellectual tamponboycore music is

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

pickle?! let me tell you ive had no complaints in that department. none. believe me. i never lie.

now im imagining pickle loaf in the shape of a block of velveeta cheese, a pickle the spitting image of a perfect dick buried beneath the meat product, waiting to be uncovered

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

do you think carrie fisher and john belushi did speedballs together when they were making the blues brothers?

Lastgirl posted:

[extremelye dexter from dexter's lab] volta du mars

DEEEEE DEEEEEEEE get OUTTA MY LABARATORY

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Why do I care about Lena Dunham again?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Lol if your not always posting about how mad Lena makes you.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

trump

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Iron Crowned posted:

Because the power of Trump compels you

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

quote:

News site runs photos of disgraced, cross-dressing colonel, suggesting military is full of homosexuals

lol

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Iron Crowned posted:

It is of vital importance that everyone knows where her tampons came from

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Seeing that Brainiac Five got perma'd made me so happy and I didn't even know he was the same person as Effectronica and now I'm gazing out into the distance with a new lease on life because the future is looking bright

One of those week-probies on his rap sheet is after I had to stop talking to him because I was not physically capable of arguing with someone so angry, violent, and autistic

You could tell that guy that 2+2=4 and he'd respond by calling you a racist pedophile and telling you to eat a shotgun shell

Is there a word to concisely describe someone who keeps trying to argue with the imaginary strawmen they think of when they see that someone disagrees with them instead of actually reading your posts and responding to the actual words they say, because he was one of the fuckers that did that all the time

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bip Roberts posted:

Lol if your not always posting about how mad Lena makes you.

On a scale of one to Sean Spicer, I'm going to go with Poblano

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

loquacius posted:

Seeing that Brainiac Five got perma'd made me so happy and I didn't even know he was the same person as Effectronica and now I'm gazing out into the distance with a new lease on life because the future is looking bright

One of those week-probies on his rap sheet is after I had to stop talking to him because I was not physically capable of arguing with someone so angry, violent, and autistic

You could tell that guy that 2+2=4 and he'd respond by calling you a racist pedophile and telling you to eat a shotgun shell

Is there a word to concisely describe someone who keeps trying to argue with the imaginary strawmen they think of when they see that someone disagrees with them instead of actually reading your posts and responding to the actual words they say, because he was one of the fuckers that did that all the time

nice meltdown

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

I was radicalized by a strobing GIF, the Eichenwald story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
in this deli meat, the veins are thriving

• Locked thread