Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

Why do I care about Lena Dunham again?

ID pol is a hell of a drug

Much like Edward Orbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

loquacius posted:

Seeing that Brainiac Five got perma'd made me so happy and I didn't even know he was the same person as Effectronica and now I'm gazing out into the distance with a new lease on life because the future is looking bright

One of those week-probies on his rap sheet is after I had to stop talking to him because I was not physically capable of arguing with someone so angry, violent, and autistic

You could tell that guy that 2+2=4 and he'd respond by calling you a racist pedophile and telling you to eat a shotgun shell

Is there a word to concisely describe someone who keeps trying to argue with the imaginary strawmen they think of when they see that someone disagrees with them instead of actually reading your posts and responding to the actual words they say, because he was one of the fuckers that did that all the time

mormonpartyboat posted:

in this deli meat, the veins are thriving

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

i'm on the phone with the police to report this assualt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

loquacius posted:

Seeing that Brainiac Five got perma'd made me so happy and I didn't even know he was the same person as Effectronica and now I'm gazing out into the distance with a new lease on life because the future is looking bright

One of those week-probies on his rap sheet is after I had to stop talking to him because I was not physically capable of arguing with someone so angry, violent, and autistic

You could tell that guy that 2+2=4 and he'd respond by calling you a racist pedophile and telling you to eat a shotgun shell

Is there a word to concisely describe someone who keeps trying to argue with the imaginary strawmen they think of when they see that someone disagrees with them instead of actually reading your posts and responding to the actual words they say, because he was one of the fuckers that did that all the time

thats a lotta D&D words about D&D posters

almost as if D&D is bad :thunk:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Lenda Dunham!!" i scream and i spin in furious circles in the middle of the room with my hands clenched in white-knuckle, trembling fists in front of my chest and my teeth grinding like tectonic plates, stopping only to permit another scream of "Lena Dunham!!" to escape

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

SO DONT loving BUY IT, DONT loving DRINK IT, DONT loving CLICK MY LINKS.

I mean Christ, all I did was make this thread to support a product which actually pleasantly surprised me, and folks are voting this thread "crap" and suggesting I'm scamming them. I've said repeatedly that this was just my experience and in no way should indicate how everybody else will feel. I've said the links to Amazon were referrals, so I'm not trying to hide anything. I've-

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Fishmechin'

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
a joke

D ampersand D

mormonpartyboat posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lol this is just an opportunity to assert our dominance even more via solemnly taking the abuse

checkmate russia

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Effectronica was good because he made bad posters real mad

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

Zorry to haf kept you vaiting. Heir ist cake...But...where are bride und groom? Za bride ist LEAFING? But...there won't be anyone to eat zees cake!

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/7MCg1FE.mp4

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Russia is cruising for a bruising

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

America's Funniest Video's still exist and people still watch it? I thought that show got cancelled the day after YouTube came out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"Just what Bernie would want you to believe :thunk:" - C-SPAM

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I'm not Bernie either :smith:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

paranoid randroid posted:

"Lenda Dunham!!" i scream and i spin in furious circles in the middle of the room with my hands clenched in white-knuckle, trembling fists in front of my chest and my teeth grinding like tectonic plates, stopping only to permit another scream of "Lena Dunham!!" to escape

:same:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Was it ever explained why he was allowed to post for so long after it was clear that he was completely poisonous to any actual discussion?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i have no idea who brainsiac 5 is cos i have never read a DND

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

loquacius posted:

you seem to think things matter a lot here in the no matter zone

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yes, we are all the Taliban. Thanks Kurt.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

loquacius posted:

do you want to order anything or what sir

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

piss tape is real

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jose posted:

nice meltdown

i'm not mad, I'm actually laughing

with joy because today is a beautiful day

play U2_Beautiful_Day.mp3, roll credits

first and foremost among these being Effectronica himself

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

this is my only reason for posting

also the hope that i will see the piss tape before i die

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

Zorry to haf kept you vaiting. Heir ist cake...But...where are bride und groom? Za bride ist LEAFING? But...there won't be anyone to eat zees cake!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

i have no idea who brainsiac 5 is cos i have never read a DND

idk seems like its some kind of carte blanche for ex-dnd posters by way of suck zone migration to skeet allover this thread with their drama imports

they weird man

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i argue w imaginary strawberries a lot

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm not Bernie either :smith:

:sad:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://fat.gfycat.com/HonestPlasticEchidna.webm

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I was named after bernie sanders.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/876831718912778240

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

I was named after bernie sanders.

Bernard

a strong name for a saint :hai:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Health care vote is next week also

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/876834187621408769

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

bump_fn posted:

do you want to order anything or what sir

oh yeh im charged with this office arent i

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

Bernard

a strong name for a saint :hai:

also good dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
If you haven't read D&D can you really appreciate how awesome C-SPAM Trump Thread is?

• Locked thread