Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's a good show. No doubt about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

Vastarien posted:

hmm. i agree. *pours spaghettios in vagina* ART!

wow! an Interior Semiotics reference
that's 7 years old
i still remember it like it was yesterday....

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

SPACE HOMOS posted:

I enjoy Dougie and how Lynch thinks computers/phones/technology works.

MAN ON COMPUTER - A RED BOX APPEARS THEN AN EVIL MACHINE PRESENTS A PACKET!!!

GOOD OLE BOY SHERIFF USES COMPUTER BEEP BOP BOOP!!!!

Laura Dern is hamming it up, Ashley Judd still looking good for her age, and karate choppin Dougie.

I think the red square isn't how Lynch thinks computers work, but is an indication that bad coop is a supernatural being that can make computers do whatever he wants.

Also a lot of people Truman's age do hunt and peck like that.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

SPACE HOMOS posted:

GOOD OLE BOY SHERIFF USES COMPUTER BEEP BOP BOOP!!!!
the wooden desk lever to deploy the screen was hilarious. then I was reminded skype existed because product placement which then ruined the scene.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah he should have used some other video chat program like uh

You know

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Vastarien posted:

hmm. i agree. *pours spaghettios in vagina* ART!

way to prove the opposite of your point idiot. you remember her a decade later. you loving moron.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Zmej posted:

the wooden desk lever to deploy the screen was hilarious. then I was reminded skype existed because product placement which then ruined the scene.

My favorite part was that he has an elaborate mechanism to raise and lower the screen but his keyboard is just out on the desk 24/7.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
The police department's refurbishment will be revealed to have been done entirely by father and son team Dick and Nicky Tremayne.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hawowanlawow posted:

Also a lot of people Truman's age do hunt and peck like that.
this is so true. its painful to watch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Junkfist posted:

The police department's refurbishment will be revealed to have been done entirely by father and son team Dick and Nicky Tremayne.

lmao I hope they make a comeback

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015

Zmej posted:

David Lynch uses Skype but hates product placement.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

way to prove the opposite of your point idiot. you remember her a decade later. you loving moron.

lol was i making a point? *sprays oil paint out of my rear end in a top hat*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jim Flatline posted:

David Lynch uses Skype but hates product placement.

*checks Rolex watch

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

This show is much better when you quickly skip through it 5 minutes at a time to see if anything happens in this episode (it doesn't) so that you'll be prepared for it if David Lynch actually decides to make it interesting for the last 11 episodes (he won't).

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

Mama mia I can't get enough of these spicy takes!

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

spudsbuckley posted:

This show is much better when you quickly skip through it 5 minutes at a time to see if anything happens in this episode (it doesn't) so that you'll be prepared for it if David Lynch actually decides to make it interesting for the last 11 episodes (he won't).

but then you'll miss the 2 minute sweeping scene in the bang bang bar

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

AlphaKeny1 posted:

but then you'll miss the 2 minute sweeping scene in the bang bang bar

That's the Roadhouse you filthy casual Jesus Christ.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'm glad the gum I like came back into style

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Why cookie Rocket posted:

That's the Roadhouse you filthy casual Jesus Christ.
didn't jacques renault die?? whys he alive again

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tace Vim posted:

I'm glad the gum I like came back into style

I don't get it...

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

didn't jacques renault die?? whys he alive again

That's the 4th Renault brother we've seen, Jean-Michel Renault.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

JUST WATCH TROPIC THUNDER!!! :mad:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
smdh at the people who watched all of Lost, Battlestar Galactica, every Marvel movie, etc but somehow Twin Peaks is the point where not having everything explained and building towards something is just too much to handle

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Guy Mann posted:

smdh at the people who watched all of Lost, Battlestar Galactica, every Marvel movie, etc but somehow Twin Peaks is the point where not having everything explained and building towards something is just too much to handle

Even Twin Peaks (my favorite thing ever) is pretty sophomoric; people just don't want challenging entertainment.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Too many Renaults, man.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
And they're all horrible human beings. The Walt Disney evil gene runs in the family

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

In the TV/IV thread something beautiful has happened.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Veshpo posted:

Mama mia I can't get enough of these spicy takes!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't get it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjKZzKLpNII

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Even Twin Peaks (my favorite thing ever) is pretty sophomoric; people just don't want challenging entertainment.

Watching Dougie stumble around for two hours not doing anything isn't challenging, it's just boring.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Dennis System posted:

Watching Dougie stumble around for two hours not doing anything isn't challenging, it's just boring.
Thats the best part.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread has convinced me to go catch up on the last few episodes since I quit, now that I know what I'm missing out on!

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

The Dennis System posted:

Hmm, let me reconsider my opinion in light of what an Always Sunny fan has to say.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Hmm, let me reconsider my opinion in light of what an Always Sunny fan has to say.

Always Sunny is awesome.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a simpleton,is this gentleman

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

The punchline to every joke this that they are bad people, but at least they are delivered by some real community theater level chuckleheads. I tried a few and (get this, Dougie haters) I stopped watching the thing I didn't like and never once posted about it in the Always Sunny thread! Wow!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Never got into Carnivāle.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The punchline to every joke this that they are bad people, but at least they are delivered by some real community theater level chuckleheads. I tried a few and (get this, Dougie haters) I stopped watching the thing I didn't like and never once posted about it in the Always Sunny thread! Wow!!

This is an extremely foreign concept to goons.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Why? It is the blood and birthright of GBS goons to keep posting in threads about things they do not like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

You don't want to post in the Always Sunny thread. I said season ten was bad, and I might as well have shat on everyone's chests. Halfway through season ten I did indeed stop watching and posting. RIP Always Sunny, I'll remember you as you were

• Locked thread