Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Squizzle posted:

cheadle has the wrong vocal timbre to play him but drat is that nice casting otherwise

nah we'd have to somehow get Obama to play himself. it would also incense Trump beyond measure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ex post facho posted:

*opens appendix*

what are these constant references to "orb" about?

*flips to pg. 492*

ah, see also "Balls, Ed" and "matters, nothing"

teacher who is this "yinlock"

alright i guess it's time for you to learn this, turn to page 342 , section "CHECK OUT THIS DUMBASS WHO THOUGHT THINGS MATTERED"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nonsense posted:

i honestly wouldn't mind if trump held me in great contempt, and wanted me destroyed, but won't fire me and just kept paying me

i think that is spicer and kellyanne and everybody in this admin's frame of mind,"he keeps paying me."

lol if u think spicy gets paid

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
The Apocryphal Chapters passed around in dark alleys and internet cafes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/876845027485519874

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Don't you have your own country to whine about

or gets him mad at canada

it's a 50/50 really

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

lol if u think spicy gets paid

lmao

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mdemone posted:

nah we'd have to somehow get Obama to play himself. it would also incense Trump beyond measure

have obama play don cheadle playing war machine

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Reality Winner posted:

swan meat and sex in Canada

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nanomachines, son!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/876869917718581248

quote:

The first pillar of the framework, a US official said, is to convey to Moscow that aggressive actions against the United States are a losing proposition that will be counterproductive for both sides. When Russia takes bold actions against American interests, such as sending arms to the Taliban in Afghanistan or harassing US diplomats in Moscow, Washington will push back.

The second pillar is to engage on issues that are of strategic interest to the United States, including the long-running civil war in Syria, North Korea's rapidly developing nuclear weapons program and cyber security and cyber-espionage, a US official said. Tillerson wants to reverse Moscow’s recent boost in trade with North Korea following some modest successes in getting China to ban imports of coal from the rogue nation. He is also seeking better coordination with Russia against ISIS in Syria, though it is unclear how that might be achieved. The two Cold War foes also maintain an increasingly sophisticated arsenal of cyber weapons but lack a mutual understanding of what’s fair game and what isn’t.

The third pillar of Tillerson’s framework emphasizes the importance of "strategic stability" with Russia, an ambiguous umbrella term that encompasses a range of long term mutual geopolitical goals.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

hillary supporter spotted

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

loving hilarious

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

whew, good lord god

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Ignoring Alec Baldwin because his Trump wouldn't play outside of SNL, I don't know who'd I'd cast as Trump in a legit movie/series. Would've gone Philip Seymour Hoffman if he was still alive, now I don't know though

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:thunk:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Squizzle posted:

trump thread as literature

Blood coming out of her Meridian

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

trump too busy covering his rear end while amazon swoops in and robotizes grocery store workers out of existence lolz

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Wow, do NOT read a whole bunch of nucleartakes in one sitting. That poo poo needs to be parceled out to avoid overdosing.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this twitter owns

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/876853046348795904

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
slaves?

no, they were contractually working off the emotional labour of those ships' captains.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Not even Tillerson himself knows it's that bigly!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

y'all ready for the supcom to rule that gerrymandering is super cool and good based upon a plain reading of the constitution?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/status/876862596326010880

:cawg: :cawg:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

mdemone posted:

Have Obama do a cameo as Peele of Key & Peele and have Peele play Obama

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

lmao this guy in a blazer and khakis talking to combat commanders

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ex post facho posted:

hillary supporter spotted

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Nichael posted:

Cranston could totally do Pence, because he can do unsettling creepiness. I could never picture Slattery as unsettling, maybe I'm wrong.

Ultimately, we're dream casting a movie that'll never happen because Republicans will :killing: and death is pretty certain

Yeah but I like dream casting so I'ma have my fun with it. Cranston could do Pence, Aaron Paul appears briefly as a deeply upset jockey

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Robert Plant posted:

Ignoring Alec Baldwin because his Trump wouldn't play outside of SNL, I don't know who'd I'd cast as Trump in a legit movie/series. Would've gone Philip Seymour Hoffman if he was still alive, now I don't know though

should do it like that dylan movie, im not there, where we get a bunch of randos to do it

selina gomez as tromp

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

right now, the #1 priority of the trump admin is cockholstering putin lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

holy gently caress not in my wildest dreams did i imagine him having such an ultradweeb voice

this is a gift to us

you have to be smart to be a dweeb i thought

the guy googled china on amazon, scanning titles until he could find Trump's head of foreign policy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Blood coming out of her Meridian

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

y'all ready for the supcom to rule that gerrymandering is super cool and good based upon a plain reading of the constitution?

They've been surprising lately, and then they said religious hospitals can do whatever they want wrt to women's healthcare benefits, so yeah I fully expect them to seal the deal and usher in a Republican majority next year.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lmao

he really is the pettiest man of all time

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

and the last horse finally crosses the finish line

because it had to stop and gently caress the vice president

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mdemone posted:

whew, good lord god

source on him actually being "good"????

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

does the media ever question why a US predisent is so drat concerned about the thoughts and feelings of a third rate has been nation like Russia? 95% of our foreign policy is now "Are we hurting Putin's feelings?! :ohdear:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Kushner is leading a commission reform the govt without having anyone from the govt on it

• Locked thread