Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lmao at how terrible Trump's lawyers are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FuturePastNow posted:

Jared is shopping for criminal defense attorneys with trial experience

I will definitely lol when he goes to prison

Rich white boys almost never go to real prison but the idea of him being passed around the yard like a laced joint sends my lolovator right to the top floor.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Rich white boys almost never go to real prison but the idea of him being passed around the yard like a laced joint sends my lolovator right to the top floor.

His father did time in a federal prison lol

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

Fallows posted:

For us non history majors why is the panama canal thing a lol?

Over 30.000 people died building the Panama canal. Hardly a "great job", as Easy Ph. D puts it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

CIA Director Mike Pompeo carves out three hours almost every weekday to drive from Langley, Va., to the White House with his team to give President Donald Trump his national security briefing in person.

Yea that's cool, I'm sure he's got nothing else going on

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I finally have the trumpers mindset when it comes to poo poo they don't think is real it's "I cant believe this...so I don't" this immediately makes them feel better

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Solvalou posted:

Over 30.000 people died building the Panama canal. Hardly a "great job", as Easy Ph. D puts it.

Maybe they should have tried working smarter not harder.

But RIP to the fallen, regardless

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

AkumaHokoru posted:

I finally have the trumpers mindset when it comes to poo poo they don't think is real it's "I cant believe this...so I don't" this immediately makes them feel better

No joke this thinking is also why so many conservatives believe you have to choose to be gay.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Egbert Souse posted:

It's funny that the Bible doesn't mention dinosaurs at all, while it does mention wizards.

Makes you think

And unicorns.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So white house is doing presser with no audio or video.

Shook?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Ivanka hasn't embarrassed herself publicly yet, she seemsto have her poo poo together somewhat

I mean, there was some minor stuff like that Juicero endorsement or her neighbors hating her but that's normal rich people stuff

Plus on Memorial Day she taught me how to make champagne popsicles.

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Gilbert Gottfried used to be a flyweight boxer. He could probably kick a lot of peoples' asses

Gilbert Gottfried would kick your rear end for sure

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Gilbert Gottfried would make a great press secretary

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So white house is doing presser with no audio or video.

Shook?

They probably went 'gently caress it, it doesnt matter anyway ' lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/876865516819947521

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Can't stop, won't stop (kowtowing to Mother Russia)

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/jeffspross/status/876813262825938944

DNC.jpeg

Holy loving lmao

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Been reading on the MSN page at work that Kellyane Conway is saying that Trump's tweet about being under investigation was Two Scoops being "ironic," and should not be taken seriously.

:hmbol:

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

imagine someone with that voice during sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMsbokern5w

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
If you ever want to hear someone speak and want to laugh, listen to Mike Cernovich speak. He sounds like a loving cartoon character. I thought it was a joke at first, especially with his alpha male bullshit. He literally sounds like one of the Stooges.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

So is WWIII finally happening? I'm getting blue balls here

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

do u know jenny posted:

If you ever want to hear someone speak and want to laugh, listen to Mike Cernovich speak. He sounds like a loving cartoon character. I thought it was a joke at first, especially with his alpha male bullshit. He literally sounds like one of the Stooges.

Mike Thernovith

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I was hoping he'd sound like Emil Sitka. :(

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Mike Thernovith

It's not even the lisp or whatever you call it. He has the most whiney, nasaly voice I've ever heard, especially for a self described alpha male.

Mike Tyson has like four different speech impediments but he doesn't come off like a whiney bitch.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lol, I hadn't heard of this wiener before... So is his whole thing seminars about how to be an alpha male? If you have to ask how, you aren't, rofl

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

ElGroucho posted:

lol, I hadn't heard of this wiener before... So is his whole thing seminars about how to be an alpha male? If you have to ask how, you aren't, rofl

Don't you loving dare sully the name of America's leading mindthet expert

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/americas-leading-mindset-expert-attacked-by-feral-mob-maintains-emotional-control-925bf6e0f6a4

He wrote a book about being alpha or whatever. You can steal a PDF of it and look inside, it's basically just every other self help book on the planet except with some red pill bullshit so that the dweebs who buy it permanently damage their interpersonal relationships.

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/860913450523996160?lang=en

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ElGroucho posted:

lol yeah the whole Proud Boys thing just reeks of self pitying incels and I love it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its only took 2 days

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...D227%23lastpost

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

don't gorillas have tiny dicks

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Only took him what..Like 10 tweets?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Egbert Souse posted:

don't gorillas have tiny dicks

Gorillas have pathetic dicks

I think it's the smallest in the primate kingdom /mass

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LOL don't read the replies unless you want brain damage

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Multilake posted:

Only took him what..Like 10 tweets?

Had to figure out how to get that ribbon on there using MS Paint.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Inept posted:

gov1.info is not an official page. It's a parody website. sorry for the lack of lols there

what

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Don't you loving dare sully the name of America's leading mindthet expert

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/americas-leading-mindset-expert-attacked-by-feral-mob-maintains-emotional-control-925bf6e0f6a4

He wrote a book about being alpha or whatever. You can steal a PDF of it and look inside, it's basically just every other self help book on the planet except with some red pill bullshit so that the dweebs who buy it permanently damage their interpersonal relationships.

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/860913450523996160?lang=en

Jesus christ that review...

Now that ive programmed myself to be a sociopath ive ruined my life. I feel like a big strong manly man so this is alright

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

image url that you hotlinked is whitehouse.gov1.info/camp-david/photos/trump-aspen-lodge.jpg

Need more lols tho, so

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/us/weather-president-trump-calls-tangier-mayor/index.html

quote:

90% of the island voted for [Trump]

sea level rise and erosion is expected to wash away this island in as little as 20 years.

Eskridge told Trump that he hoped the President would cut down the time on studies and maybe help with funding a sea wall.

Inept fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jun 19, 2017

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

sexpot posted:

LOL don't read the replies unless you want brain damage

Too late. The cancer has already set in.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Inept posted:

image url that you hotlinked is whitehouse.gov1.info/camp-david/photos/trump-aspen-lodge.jpg

is that not the actual site for camp david though

i mean i just googled "camp david" and that's what came up first

is this some kind of joke i'm not getting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Goddamn I know poll tests are not the answer but for gently caress's sake how can a society run when dipshits like this can vote?