Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/KeeganNYC/status/876761864604200961

ayo gently caress the cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Louisgod posted:

please stop talking about Star Citizen, I loving hate Star Citizen

TRUMP

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Louisgod posted:

please stop talking about Star Citizen, I loving hate Star Citizen

TRUMP

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shut up about spaceship concept art game nobody cares

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Trump plz fund star citizen

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

Oh, it also had 2 future cast members of Sweet Home Alabama. So, you know, that's something.

huh I didn't know Flash made an acting career for himself

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

THE MIXMASTER

One of the more common service requests is for a mixed drink. Passengers key in their order through ICES, which immediately transmits that information to the MixMaster associated with that particular section.

The MixMaster is connected to eight different beverages and has a rotating set of nozzles. Pressing one of the eight associated buttons causes the corresponding beverage to dispense until the button is released. Alongside the seat of the passenger that ordered the drink and the time remaining before a reputational penalty starts to accrue is the formula for the desired concoction. A formula such as 1-1-4-8 would indicate that two parts beverage 1, one part beverage 4, and one part beverage 8 are required. The quality of the drink – displayed on the MixMaster – is determined by how accurately the portions were allocated. If the player isn’t happy with the quality of the drink they can simply press a key to discard it and start anew, but ships carry a limited supply of beverages so this tactic should be used sparingly. Upon acceptance of a drink it is moved to a conveyor belt on the side. Thus, players can prepare multiple drinks in a row and then move to deliver them, or one player can mix the drinks and another can focus on getting them where they belong.

While a passenger in Coach would be fairly forgiving with regard to slow delivery times and a poor mixture quality, travelers in Business Class and up would expect much more, and repeatedly disappointing them would have an adverse effect on their opinion of the flight, and ultimately the player’s reputation.

quote:

$400

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

yeah but was she an angel?!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

drat that's hosed up

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

yeah but was she an angel?!

she is now

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
once every couple of weeks i hit the star citizen forum to see if trump made it great again yet

meanwhile i'm coming up on two years past my refund, which i got because the game was a year overdue.

gg nextscam

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

powerball lives

skrulls dont count

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ARMED PREGNANT WOMAN

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/CNNChyronBot/status/876880848376803328

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

who the hell called this guy smart!!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

posting on the yospos page

C-SPAM solidarity :yeah:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Someone sign Jon Hamm to play this handsome lawyer in the Trump presidency TV series.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

life begins at conception, and that BABY'S GOT A KNIFE

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i just ate two chili dogs and now i cant remember where i live

alex was right

rip me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

yeah but her fetus had a gun

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I've sunk more hours into factorio, 7 days to die, and rust than I ever will in any other game and they cost combined less than star citizen

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

That DICK! posted:

life begins at conception, and that BABY'S GOT A KNIFE

BABY IS THE REPORTED BURGLAR

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

drat that's hosed up

she actually made them promise not to shoot her before letting them in

they of course immediately opened fire

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

holy gently caress that is a lot of god damned words dude

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yinlock posted:

She had a knife, what were they supposed to do? Go back out the door and give her space?!

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

zegermans posted:

huh I didn't know Flash made an acting career for himself

It's okay, it's basically over now anyway.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

NOBODY TELLS THE AUTHORITAHS WHAT THEY CAN AND CANT DO!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

One of my friends sent me that tweet because one of the names is almost exactly the same as mine and he didn't know I enlisted in the navy and died.

im glad your safe dakota

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

for real I thought it was just my sleep deprivation that made my eyes glaze over

on a scale of 1 to 10 hour juicero is it?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yinlock posted:

Preggo strength my man, all cops know it exists

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

yeah i heard that and started takin xanax

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

they do that a lot to sell jpegs or pieces of jpegs that go onto other jpegs

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

i gotta tingle in my gingle

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc scelerisque convallis magna et pellentesque. Ut ullamcorper nibh lacus, vitae cursus arcu dignissim ac. Donec in bibendum nulla. Quisque semper purus nibh, sed vulputate quam sodales sed. Aenean aliquet magna nunc, vitae molestie turpis sodales id. Suspendisse in lectus consectetur, vehicula turpis ut, consequat nulla. Curabitur mi ipsum, tempor at scelerisque in, venenatis a purus. Mauris condimentum tristique velit, vel auctor neque aliquam id.

Nullam risus leo, interdum eleifend molestie in, aliquam ac quam. Donec faucibus faucibus felis et sagittis. Nam eget fermentum ipsum. Curabitur ac sapien a nulla pellentesque auctor eget eget turpis. Ut ante turpis, lacinia a aliquam rhoncus, tincidunt vulputate massa. Cras facilisis vel odio sit amet suscipit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent dignissim dignissim eros ut fringilla. Etiam nec gravida neque, ut gravida ex. Etiam at felis magna. Nulla fringilla mauris massa, vel luctus mauris sollicitudin ac. Mauris et ante vel nisl mollis semper sed eget risus. Donec lacinia dui vitae vehicula interdum. Quisque elementum lobortis ligula, non porttitor ligula interdum pharetra. Maecenas a vehicula sapien, id pulvinar dui. Aenean lorem purus, eleifend in augue nec, sollicitudin dignissim mi.

Praesent at lacus libero. Cras ultrices cursus eros sed pharetra. Vestibulum non urna neque. Sed vitae lectus pharetra, sollicitudin justo in, aliquet metus. Fusce in libero sit amet lorem porttitor interdum. Sed congue dictum lorem eget tempus. Ut sed tincidunt lectus. Nam nec arcu est. Phasellus eu venenatis metus. Cras dictum at mi eu ultrices. Nam eu sem vitae diam faucibus molestie non tempor tellus. Fusce eleifend lobortis neque et congue. Integer nec dui porttitor, bibendum est sit amet, aliquet urna. Aliquam dictum lectus id nisi semper porttitor.

Mauris eu tristique eros. Sed tempus lectus a metus imperdiet, eget euismod odio dignissim. Phasellus ultrices in turpis sed ultrices. Aliquam quis eros et arcu aliquam facilisis. Donec quis condimentum dolor. Etiam vitae massa rutrum, blandit massa ut, sodales turpis. Curabitur tempor, tortor quis porta lacinia, lectus magna viverra urna, eu gravida sem risus eget tellus. Proin eros felis, placerat luctus quam non, maximus ultrices diam. Curabitur venenatis sem vitae libero viverra dapibus. Duis lobortis, orci eu lacinia vehicula, lorem nunc rutrum felis, vitae bibendum tortor libero id mauris. Cras sed felis lacus. Etiam vestibulum tincidunt odio, et maximus orci gravida a. Vestibulum ac ornare neque, vitae posuere odio. Nam rhoncus sed leo ut interdum.

Vivamus tincidunt mi dolor, at commodo enim tristique sit amet. Fusce volutpat sagittis sem, dictum posuere orci cursus sit amet. Vivamus eget tortor sodales, vehicula neque nec, lobortis mauris. Suspendisse tempus nibh erat, quis facilisis nibh convallis a. Ut a elit pharetra, consequat leo ut, bibendum turpis. Sed nec nulla volutpat, finibus urna ut, rutrum nisi. Mauris at sollicitudin leo. Suspendisse diam augue, elementum vel facilisis in, maximus sit amet odio. Aenean sit amet magna in enim lobortis ultrices. Aenean venenatis leo id massa malesuada blandit. Nullam sit amet massa rutrum, auctor risus vitae, faucibus sem. Sed sed ex tincidunt, tincidunt tellus a, maximus purus.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Shageletic posted:

Kushner is leading a commission reform the govt without having anyone from the govt on it

Well, of course, you can't trust bureaucrats to reform, only trust fund babies who ran their parent's business for them while they were in prison.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

for real I thought it was just my sleep deprivation that made my eyes glaze over

on a scale of 1 to 10 hour juicero is it?

in game juicero that seemingly only gives you an opportunity for player errors :wtc:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quote:

My first thought was why can't the mix master be designed to provide a measured quantity of beverage at the press of a button?
I understand the desire to design a skill based mini game but it does seem a bit unrealistic when all the bars I go to have optics or shot measures to guarantee the correct amount of alcohol.
Also we've had drink vending machines that manage to measure the correct amount of water into a cup of instant tea/coffee for a long time too so what's happened in the future to lose that tech?
The blade servers failing is interesting but only if they fail at a really low rate otherwise why don't all the other computer systems in ships, stations and planets also fail all the time?
The same goes for illnesses - hopefully there won't be an unnaturally higher rate of illness aboard a starliner than other ships and I hope it's not limited to just passengers but NPC crew and even PCs too :)
Overall I'm pleased with the depth of design for passenger transport as it shows the possibilities for other professions in the 'verse but I'm also concerned that it shows that they will ignore realistic automated solutions or rely on unrealistic levels of occurrence to create a profession based on "spinning plates" gameplay of running between various unrealistic mini games.

fake game Star Citizen had fake gameplay of transporting fake passengers around fake space? lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

bump_fn posted:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc scelerisque convallis magna et pellentesque. Ut ullamcorper nibh lacus, vitae cursus arcu dignissim ac. Donec in bibendum nulla. Quisque semper purus nibh, sed vulputate quam sodales sed. Aenean aliquet magna nunc, vitae molestie turpis sodales id. Suspendisse in lectus consectetur, vehicula turpis ut, consequat nulla. Curabitur mi ipsum, tempor at scelerisque in, venenatis a purus. Mauris condimentum tristique velit, vel auctor neque aliquam id.

Nullam risus leo, interdum eleifend molestie in, aliquam ac quam. Donec faucibus faucibus felis et sagittis. Nam eget fermentum ipsum. Curabitur ac sapien a nulla pellentesque auctor eget eget turpis. Ut ante turpis, lacinia a aliquam rhoncus, tincidunt vulputate massa. Cras facilisis vel odio sit amet suscipit. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent dignissim dignissim eros ut fringilla. Etiam nec gravida neque, ut gravida ex. Etiam at felis magna. Nulla fringilla mauris massa, vel luctus mauris sollicitudin ac. Mauris et ante vel nisl mollis semper sed eget risus. Donec lacinia dui vitae vehicula interdum. Quisque elementum lobortis ligula, non porttitor ligula interdum pharetra. Maecenas a vehicula sapien, id pulvinar dui. Aenean lorem purus, eleifend in augue nec, sollicitudin dignissim mi.

Praesent at lacus libero. Cras ultrices cursus eros sed pharetra. Vestibulum non urna neque. Sed vitae lectus pharetra, sollicitudin justo in, aliquet metus. Fusce in libero sit amet lorem porttitor interdum. Sed congue dictum lorem eget tempus. Ut sed tincidunt lectus. Nam nec arcu est. Phasellus eu venenatis metus. Cras dictum at mi eu ultrices. Nam eu sem vitae diam faucibus molestie non tempor tellus. Fusce eleifend lobortis neque et congue. Integer nec dui porttitor, bibendum est sit amet, aliquet urna. Aliquam dictum lectus id nisi semper porttitor.

Mauris eu tristique eros. Sed tempus lectus a metus imperdiet, eget euismod odio dignissim. Phasellus ultrices in turpis sed ultrices. Aliquam quis eros et arcu aliquam facilisis. Donec quis condimentum dolor. Etiam vitae massa rutrum, blandit massa ut, sodales turpis. Curabitur tempor, tortor quis porta lacinia, lectus magna viverra urna, eu gravida sem risus eget tellus. Proin eros felis, placerat luctus quam non, maximus ultrices diam. Curabitur venenatis sem vitae libero viverra dapibus. Duis lobortis, orci eu lacinia vehicula, lorem nunc rutrum felis, vitae bibendum tortor libero id mauris. Cras sed felis lacus. Etiam vestibulum tincidunt odio, et maximus orci gravida a. Vestibulum ac ornare neque, vitae posuere odio. Nam rhoncus sed leo ut interdum.

Vivamus tincidunt mi dolor, at commodo enim tristique sit amet. Fusce volutpat sagittis sem, dictum posuere orci cursus sit amet. Vivamus eget tortor sodales, vehicula neque nec, lobortis mauris. Suspendisse tempus nibh erat, quis facilisis nibh convallis a. Ut a elit pharetra, consequat leo ut, bibendum turpis. Sed nec nulla volutpat, finibus urna ut, rutrum nisi. Mauris at sollicitudin leo. Suspendisse diam augue, elementum vel facilisis in, maximus sit amet odio. Aenean sit amet magna in enim lobortis ultrices. Aenean venenatis leo id massa malesuada blandit. Nullam sit amet massa rutrum, auctor risus vitae, faucibus sem. Sed sed ex tincidunt, tincidunt tellus a, maximus purus.
unironically this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

again taht's hosed up

also its a foregone conclusion that those fuckers will not face anything more than a mere slap on the wrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Iridium posted:

once every couple of weeks i hit the star citizen forum to see if trump made it great again yet

meanwhile i'm coming up on two years past my refund, which i got because the game was a year overdue.

gg nextscam

i was thinking about this yesterday but forgot, what the gently caress is going on with that game

• Locked thread