Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Senior strategy like finding a job calling bingo at that place oreilly is playing these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

loooooooooool

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yesssslet's do this poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:bisonyes:

Serf
May 5, 2011

u almost got me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no loving way

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

Rural America will run the loving show after nukes drop because no one is looking to bomb Potato County, Idaho. We won't have any use for Amazon cloud services from the smoldering husk of Silicon Valley, but places where food can still grow...

hahahahaha where are they going to get the chemical fertilizers from? Jim bob?

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

thats.a.lotta.subdomains.champ.goatse.cx

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

aww poo poo

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

That URL does not lend itself to credibility. Also this article is from 2 hours ago, and no one else has it? Ehhhhh.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pretty sure that's some of the ol' fake news

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Monday afternoon massacre.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hail satan nixon

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i've been tricked

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wait, how is this not getting more coverage? MSNBC isn't covering?

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
this thread rn

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/876550361955389442

theres not much weirder out there than the guy who is just so thirsty for daddy bill

quote:

The story first grabbed international headlines when Bill Clinton was preparing to run for president in 1992, the Mail reported:

The Globe interviewed Danney’s mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984.

She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.

A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.

After that, Bobbie says that she and Clinton regularly had sex, sometimes alone, sometimes with other female partners.

When she found herself pregnant in 1985, Bobbie Ann Williams suspected from the beginning that it was Clinton’s child, the story continues. She informed Clinton of the pregnancy, she said, but he laughed and said it couldn’t be his. She became convinced beyond all doubt that Clinton was the father after the child was born on Dec. 7, 1985, because Danney had light skin, Williams told The Globe. She said Clinton was her only white client when she became pregnant.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

That's a good legpull looking forward to it actually happening Friday lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"It's surprising only because I don't think anyone anticipated it; it certainly wasn't something that we speculated about," Rubio said of the firing, adding he didn't think it was "related to any particular investigation."

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

wait, how is this not getting more coverage?

not real

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Gorka is still employed at the White House as a "senior strategist" and his coworkers admitted months ago that he doesn't do anything except give tours and peel out in his mustang, so if I were Spicey, that's the job I'd want too.

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001
yall are dumb

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The more subdomains you have the more legitimate it is. It's like peer reviewed papers. More words= Real

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
drat it, Thoatse. I trusted you!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

who could have seen this coming

FAKE NEWS??

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
this can't be real

While I greatly appreciate your enthuisasm (sic) for investigating fake scandals, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to preside over a fair investigation

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

no loving wayu

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

nobody else is reporting it and the hill is poo poo

also the spice news sounds realer

https://twitter.com/tarapalmeri/status/876890061719121920

e: oh my god can you find a loving faker url than that hill one

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

"This page was created using Clone Zone, an online tool that lets you copy and edit websites."

lol

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Nichael posted:

wait, how is this not getting more coverage?

cause it's fake news, you moran

gregday
May 23, 2003

almost got me

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

you tricked me so bad I loving googled it, you jerk!!!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

not real

yeah, that's what I thought. link looked real until it did not!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
that's a pretty good fake article, had a hearty lol at Trump's inability to spell big words correctly

quote:

“While I greatly appreciate your enthuisasm (sic) for investigating fake scandals, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to preside over a fair investigation,” Trump wrote in a letter to Rosenstein dated Monday

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
it's happening

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
back to work ppl, fake news

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

i've been tricked

Cao Ni Ma