Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Millions would pay for cable subscriptions to watch Country Music Television and 'Last Man Standing' with extensive fan created memes and influencers like ED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/876905144469913600

rip to a dumb moron

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

BOOOOOOOOOO

poo poo is bullshit. :(

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Lastgirl posted:

warm beer is piss

Is cold piss beer?
:thunk:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

If this means we get Mike Huckabee's large adult daughter full-time I'm going to be very sad.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Spicey lasted less than 6mo

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

zegermans posted:

I'm going to assume it's for the same reasno, Tim "the tool man" Taylor wanted too much money?

Short answer: they probably saw it was a tempest in a teapot.

probably CMT saw that the majority of people mad it got cancelled were not viewers and were not going to become viewers if it changed to a different channel (and not on network). I don't know if it is in syndication anywhere, but those numbers and digital views (still viewable on itunes with like 3 reviews by the same 3 ppl) are also important to these decisions.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Coldplay is pretty good imo

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

traded Dennis Rodman and a copy of The Art of the Deal

norks all we trade veggie white boy what you offer

trump all yuge basketball star you have basketball there right if you dont you should its a great sport everyone loves it

norks all you sweeten deal or we keep veggie white boy

trump all tell you what ill throw in a book to help you negotiate with the chinese believe me youll be a world power in no time

norks all you have deal

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

daycrew.txt

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sexual Lorax posted:

trump all yuge basketball star you have basketball there right if you dont you should its a great sport everyone loves it

trump all tell you what ill throw in a book to help you negotiate with the chinese believe me youll be a world power in no time

norks all you have deal

pls no slurs pls

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
"I only hire the best people"

four months later everyone has been fired, quit, demoted or under investigation for treason

TRUMP!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:vd:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets get Spicer an account

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trump hasnt even hired most of the best people to staff his afministration yet BOOM HEADSHOT CHECKMATE LIBS

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

GobiasIndustries posted:

just :lol: that Trump Jr. tweeted claiming credit for getting that kid released (that Trump retweeted) when the only reason he was sent home was because NK hosed up their torture tactics and put him in a coma

I didn't really pay attention to this but saw the dad drag Obama and his admin and praise Trump about this and really didn't think they could've handled something competently. Is this what happened?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serf posted:

good, please keep talking this kind of sense and cease lying

If Trump does actually start a nuclear war and I survive I'm going on a quest to find a working computer so I can call Baloogan a "nuclear cuck" on C-SPAM because most of us aren't dead

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

pls no slurs pls

sorry that was insensitive

norks all we trade comatose white boy what you offer

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sean was never great at his impossible job, but if Trump hadn't forced him to go out that first day and scream at the press about crowd sizes SNL never would have gone after him like they did, and thus Trump wouldn't hate him so much.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Is cold piss beer?
:thunk:

no its just cold piss, natural law of alchemy, you cant revert states or whatever bing bong so simple

if trump drank beer itd be finely warmed by an indoor car at 2 in the afternoon if he were so inclined to partake in it with his charred slab of ketchup

first instinct was right about you suck zoner

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Spicer is promoted???

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
more people from Ohio need to travel to N Korea

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Kashuno posted:

Spicer is promoted???

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8b/Axe_level_06.mp3

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Sexual Lorax posted:

norks all you have deal

:hai:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Can't believe Trump is actually gonna do it, fuckin lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
alchemists believe that with the philishoper's orb you can turn piss in to cold beer

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sean was never great at his impossible job, but if Trump hadn't forced him to go out that first day and scream at the press about crowd sizes SNL never would have gone after him like they did, and thus Trump wouldn't hate him so much.
I think considering what Huckabee kid and Spicey deal with, they do okay. I can't imagine having their job (but mostly because I have a moral center and compassion for my fellow human beings).

Isn't Spicey essentially getting a promotion though?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

yeah they made him into a public joke, the guy everyone in the country knew as "the spineless dude who will say any retarded thing" on literally day 2 on the job

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Louisgod posted:

more people from Ohio need to travel to N Korea

It's a trade up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Reality Winner posted:

alchemists believe that with the philishoper's orb you can turn piss in to cold beer

if we can find the orb, then warmbier will be coldbier and he will resurrect inshallah

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

CortezFantastic posted:

I didn't really pay attention to this but saw the dad drag Obama and his admin and praise Trump about this and really didn't think they could've handled something competently. Is this what happened?
Probably so now there's the possibility that Trump tweets blaming Obama for the kid being dead which HOO BOY THAT'S A 24 HOUR NEWS CYCLE RIGHT THERE

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i still cant believe derek smart ended up a mod or whatever a decade after DEREK SMARTS DESKTOP COMMANDER

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Nichael posted:

I think considering what Huckabee kid and Spicey deal with, they do okay. I can't imagine having their job (but mostly because I have a moral center and compassion for my fellow human beings).

Isn't Spicey essentially getting a promotion though?

like the guys who get promoted to the roof on silicon valley

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CortezFantastic posted:

Ottos grieving dad got played the same way that Navy SEALs wife did when Trump became Capital P! Presidential.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the dumbass NK kid died and yet that gop dude still alive smdh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

CortezFantastic posted:

Obviously we'll never know for sure but reports were that the whole poster-stealing story was complete bullshit and the fact that he was returned in a coma with yet another bullshit story behind why he was in said state leads me to believe that someone over there hosed up, as if he was still healthy and functioning he could have been used longer. Like (e: SKULL.GIF) mentioned, if he'd died in a NK prison that would have looked even worse than returning him without a brain, better to cut losses.

GobiasIndustries has issued a correction as of 22:10 on Jun 19, 2017

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shiksa posted:

like the guys who get promoted to the roof on silicon valley

true, but a promotion's a promotion so who cares? I wouldn't if I were Spicey

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Probably so now there's the possibility that Trump tweets blaming Obama for the kid being dead which HOO BOY THAT'S A 24 HOUR NEWS CYCLE RIGHT THERE

lol it'd rule if it took trump 2 days to thoughts and prayers the navy guys who died in the ocean and took an hour to sound off on the dead guy who thought he could just do a quick north korea trip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bump_fn posted:

the dumbass NK kid died and yet that gop dude still alive smdh

but is dying worse than having your bits blown off :thunk:

• Locked thread