Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tainen posted:

I heard on chapo that ossoff is a poo poo democrat so it's actually good news if he loses

this is great news

for CONGRESSMAN DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Pre8iaHYA

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

*posts celebrating republican deaths*
*wonders why republicans are upset*

:thunk:

They don't usually care about killing their own so it is a bit perplexing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:vince:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

*posts celebrating republican deaths*
*wonders why republicans are upset*

:thunk:

republicans are upset?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tainen posted:

I only listened to one chapo episode and it was the one where they were congratulating themselves for winning the UK elections and there was audible disgust in their voices when ossoff's name came up.

That doesn't surprise me. I like chapo but they hate anyone who isn't to the left of Bernie. They aren't wrong about the dnc being a shithole though.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fits my needs posted:

why were they congratulating themselves? wtf? do they run a PAC or something?

Hey, these leftists only barely lost an election unlike our moderate democrats who keep barely losing elections

(Yes, I know, its about Labour's stunning rise, but the same people don't appreciate the same kind of voting shift when it happens in individual races)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

some of my favorite tech is infrastructure`

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

Donny doesn't care about Ivanka.

I think she'd be the last person he tosses under the bus, which for Trump is about as close as you can get to caring.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

fits my needs posted:

why were they congratulating themselves? wtf? do they run a PAC or something?
lmao at the concept of a PAC in the UK elections.

They last under 2 months and cost about $20mil for everyone involved, by law.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

some of my favorite tech is infrastructure`

indeed

the railways
the airports

bigger and better and stronger than ever before

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

he dragged in cook and bezos to hear his demands

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

I think she'd be the last person he tosses under the bus, which for Trump is about as close as you can get to caring.

until the day she pushes his hand away when he goes for a not creepy fatherly rear end grab then she is dead to him

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/danney_williams/status/876550361955389442

theres not much weirder out there than the guy who is just so thirsty for daddy bill

slick willie was also conclusively ruled out from this weirdo's parentage almost 20 years ago

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

Hey, these leftists only barely lost an election unlike our moderate democrats who keep barely losing elections

(Yes, I know, its about Labour's stunning rise, but the same people don't appreciate the same kind of voting shift when it happens in individual races)

because it doesn't matter at all for individual races with FPTP. labour took enough seats for a hung parliament and the tories have to form a not-coalition of death that won't last more than a month. they broke the UK government and it owns

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

jBrereton posted:

god bless the 1st amendment

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

:unsmith:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Vertical Lime posted:

he dragged in cook and bezos to hear his demands

did he yell at bezos for washington post's fake news

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

jBrereton posted:

drat always knew we left you money fuckos for a reason. I'm glad my free speech (money) is protected, um I mean the super rich people that donate money because lmao at wasting money donating to Dems

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nichael posted:

Donny doesn't care about Ivanka.

Hey now, as a real estate developer I'm sure he's very concerned with how his property is valued.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey now, as a real estate developer I'm sure he's very concerned with how his property is valued.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Reality Winner posted:

did he yell at bezos for washington post's fake news

does he even know he runs washpo

he probably snapped when he was told bezos was buying a preferred supermarket of hillary voters

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

:boom:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Ossoff is boring

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I still think Hannity was trying to get fired so he could get his contract payout and then become Press Secretary so he could yell at the media to their face and then run off when he gets blow back.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
so what is next week?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Louisgod posted:

so what is next week?

hell week

i mean they're all hell week

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JIGto-gNo
hell yeah

+ for prosecutors is that people willing to sell out their own country are also willing to sell out their friends/ex-conspirators

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Third World Reggin posted:

I can not wait to see who baloogans horse daughter gets married off to

Pence

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

fits my needs posted:

huh, so that Muslims teenager case isn't race related, but road rage related? are you loving kidding me lol

Ahh the classic tale of the the road rage incident where two men kidnap a teen, beat her to death with a baseball bat, and dump her body in the river

Serf
May 5, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

If Trump does actually start a nuclear war and I survive I'm going on a quest to find a working computer so I can call Baloogan a "nuclear cuck" on C-SPAM because most of us aren't dead

gonna be tough to do that from the colorless fields of irkalla but sure buddy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

lol more russian conspiracy theories
u wanted the alex jonesification of the media and now ur getting it loogs!

u wanted this!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAa3mL_040U

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is one of the best

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

u wanted this!!!

Clinton never admitted on live TV that she fucks children in weird pizza rituals. Donny admitted on national television that he sexually assaults women (in weird Tic-Tac rituals), asked Russia for help, and told his supporters to kill his political opponent twice. You can't be an insane conspiracy theorist when the evidence is staring you in the face lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/876918983403773952

bedtime for otto too :(

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

slick willie was also conclusively ruled out from this weirdo's parentage almost 20 years ago

yeah but if his identity is invested in it all the science in the world will fail to convince him that bill aint his dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

u wanted this!!!

yeah
I wouldn't say I wanted it, but I wanted something unique to come out of the information age.

I can't imagine how things return to normal at this point.

• Locked thread