Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://twitter.com/EOrbs/status/866539139990036480

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao Mitch McConnell is such a loving piece of poo poo
https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/876922909306081280

thats what you get when the gop controls every aspect of the government.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bert Roberge posted:

Ben Carson should do something about that guy.

hes tryna eat enough grain to empty out another pyramid for burial

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my guess is it will leak this week and it will be loving terrible, the gop will say gently caress it and repeal Obamacare but not be able to get enough votes for the new lovely one(either because its too awful or because it doesnt kill enough chaff) my guess is trump will start a new fire or some new russia poo poo will leak too. loving them further.

best case scenario is it passes with Pence being the tiebreaker.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

and even when they don't

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

FactsAreUseless posted:

It will pass with a Republican majority and be signed into law by the end of the month.

cool, so if i get sick, i am hosed because i am sure they are gutting medicaid and medicare as well. and i am sure my issurance will gently caress me over.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

It will pass with a Republican majority and be signed into law by the end of the month.

silly republicans obamacare didnt do poo poo for me do u think u can stop me now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

cool, so if i get sick, i am hosed because i am sure they are gutting medicaid and medicare as well. and i am sure my issurance will gently caress me over.

:sun:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agrajag posted:

my college experience was so weird seeing like 80%+ of my classmates toting around apple laptops and poo poo.

walk into lecture and see a sea of apple logos in the dark

It's loving insane how well Apple was able to penetrate that market. babby's first computer

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

But there is no changing that other end unless you have a massive overhaul of our culture. It's better to engage them on their terms, while still educating them.

You can while still introducing new terms to them. Like how can you educate people without introducing new terms? I think you guys really overestimate how many students lose their mind upon encountering a word they don't know. Seriously, I mentioned three Greek terms and Mormon lost their mind. Somehow my students don't. I wonder why that is?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Correct. However: nuclear war with North Korea will kill us all.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
I'm just gonna keep asking it...

is there proof scalise got his dick and balls blown off or not bc last I heard he was shot in the hip

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

and even when they don't

they always control the government either through majority or through armtwisting

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm gonna throw a party when Mitch McConnell dies.

lol who am I kidding that loving lich is going to outlive me

I thought this about Scalia and he died on my birthday

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

You can while still introducing new terms to them. Like how can you educate people without introducing new terms? I think you guys really overestimate how many students lose their mind upon encountering a word they don't know. Seriously, I mentioned three Greek terms and Mormon lost their mind. Somehow my students don't. I wonder why that is?

your students are just waiting for you to shut up?

do you always miss the easy answers?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

BarronsArtGallery posted:

is there proof scalise got his dick and balls blown off or not bc last I heard he was shot in the hip

well, first, he was shot in his butthole. second, yes, his dick was blow off by the storm of bones, bullets, and balls that rushed out his dick hole.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chris James 2 posted:

I thought this about Scalia and he died on my birthday

So there is some hope :unsmith:

that is a really cool birthday present, btw

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dapper_Swindler posted:

who knows. my guess is the GOP doesnt give a gently caress at this point.

no they care quite a bit

about making sure that damm nig obama can never claim he did anything

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

your students are just waiting for you to shut up?

do you always miss the easy answers?

My students adore me, random internet person.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Admiral Ray posted:

well, first, he was shot in his butthole. second, yes, his dick was blow off by the storm of bones, bullets, and balls that rushed out his dick hole.

Source bitch

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dapper_Swindler posted:

:killing:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agrajag posted:

I like Schumer going "I rest my case :smith:"

yeah! that'll show the fascists!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

some poo poo i made up in my head

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

BarronsArtGallery posted:

you could say he left it all on the field

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Seriously, I mentioned three Greek terms and Mormon lost their mind. Somehow my students don't. I wonder why that is?

lmao you think i either lost my mind or drew argument with those three terms rather than irrelevant academic formalism at point of conceptual introduction and they let you teach children

no wonder trump won

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

My students adore me, random internet person.
sure boss

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

scalise was shot straight up his butthole then the bullet fragmented on his hip and blew off his dick and balls

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

kaleedity posted:

you could say he left it all on the field

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:lol: we live in a post source world dude

his dick got shot off if you believe it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

but yeah confirmed so far is that he's all sorts of hosed up internally since he was shot with a hollow point round in the hip so naturally that means he lost his wiener parts

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Gringostar posted:

:lol: that you're not already at that point

Yeah I can pretty much barely muster a "Please don't do that" when someone shot one of them, surprised me even. Hard to really give a gently caress when they flirted with their own people doing that for decades and threw shade at Gabby Gifford taking one to the dome. Still don't think people should do that but I'm not going to pretend to be shocked when it happens.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Source bitch" is popular slang for journalists.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

well that's roughly a century away so

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MagicRealismBot/status/876940607234621440

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Nuclear fire is the Great Equalizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'll bet Steve Scalise has good enough healthcare to save his penis & nuts.

• Locked thread