Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Addamere posted:

3k posts what news beyond baloogan being a satanic horse fuckeR?

the prefered term is horse fancier

equestrian

horseman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

mormonpartyboat posted:

i described a rhetoric class but without formality, you responded "ah yes, this thing with formality, that i taught", and i said lol

but its not really about the truth of any of it, its that you threw out some greek words and said that you taught something and i didnt give a gently caress about either of them, and that personally wounds you. you have a piece of paper on your wall that lets you say those words with authority, and i disrespected that authority. thats why you dont care at all about anything that was actually said, and have just spent posts whining about how The Things You Know Should Be Respected, and how Anyone Who Doesn't Respect Them Must Not Understand Them

which is cool, thats human, ur human, i get it. just remember ur in the trump thread of the shitpost subforum of the dead gay comedy website and try 2 :justpost: instead of fretting about someone saying lol to u instead of fawning over unexceptional achievement

u need to write shorter posts

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
vice president

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

republican?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Prole licks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

Also Arrested Development Season 4 is a lot more sad on the rewatch because what was considered dumb and absurd 3 years ago happened.

It got lukewarm reviews in part for being too broad. Then reality vindicated Mitch Hurwitz lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

whats w/ this trump guy

oh gently caress turdfuzz i forgot to make you a ck2 person last night ill rectify that later, youre a good poster you dserve better

esp because i dont think baloogans gonna be alive for very long

I mean the horse was a girl so

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:horse:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Apraxin posted:

This was probably posted somewhere during the day, but the UK media went round to where the Finnsbury Mosque attacker lived for some 'neighbours reacted with shock and dismay, and said they couldn't believe it' soundbites, and L O L:

"oh yeah he was a totaly poo poo that ranted about muslims but we all thought he was too much of a coward to do anything, really." said neighbors "I mean he really was pathetic. I used to make him wash my car on sunday's and he'd just do it."

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

has anyone ever tried calling the CBO or their local senate office to see if they'll email you the bill, i might try it tomorrow and see what happens

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump sad :)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Man this slapfight between a teacher (confirmed miserable alcoholic) and a probable miserable alcoholic sure is great. I wish either of you were running for office so I could withhold my vote and teach the cruel world a lesson.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://zippy.gfycat.com/CooperativeEnlightenedJuliabutterfly.webm

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
it was a really hot horse though

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Man this slapfight between a teacher (confirmed miserable alcoholic) and a probable miserable alcoholic sure is great. I wish either of you were running for office so I could withhold my vote and teach the cruel world a lesson.

vote for me b/c my speeches will be shorter than the other guy's

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Nerd.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Dingwick.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i will vote for the candidate who promises to go Budd Dwyer during their victory speech

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.

Flavius.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuR3y8HUm8

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

i will vote for the candidate who promises to go Budd Dwyer during their victory speech

i'll go bud bundy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol "his is longer" aint a common brag

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

"i'm goin' for a smoke"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol "his is longer" aint a common brag

heh, penis

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Good article which also has fun quotes from Jason Chaffetz, who is definitely Not a Coward.
https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/876959008787226625

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

My geology teacher linked up with the astrology teacher and we went camping in Yosemite, learned about rocks, smoked weed with the teach while looking at Saturn through a telescope.

That's when I knew I wanted to be a burnout

the astrology teacher, huh :thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahaha :yeah:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

idk why we're catposting but here u go

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad the government is finally preventing the evil, biased media from knowing what goes on in the government. The Media Is The Problem, People!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

JosefStalinator posted:

oh gently caress turdfuzz i forgot to make you a ck2 person last night ill rectify that later, youre a good poster you dserve better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI&t=125s

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Skyl3lazer posted:

idk why we're catposting but here u go

ginger cat krew represent

Only registered members can see post attachments!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

JosefStalinator posted:

The potency of Baloogan's semen is off the charts!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm glad the government is finally preventing the evil, biased media from knowing what goes on in the government. The Media Is The Problem, People!

loving reporters, always telling me how lovely my elected officials are! :argh:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

reignofevil posted:

misery is so 2008

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

blanket cat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

you cant cut back on reporting

you will not regret this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

All death is the fault of the media, which lets people know about the existence of death.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

FactsAreUseless posted:

:agreed:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pretend it's Lynch.jpg with
David Lynch > Lynch's Beans
I;m thinking about thos Coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

misery is so 2008

but u do love company :thunk:

• Locked thread