Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Zyla posted:

i need a new posting gimmick, anyone got something fresh??

Reply only using the words of the person you quoted, really owning them ya know?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
make posting great again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Reply only using the words of the person you quoted, really owning them ya know?

really?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

at least it shows you care

im a font of joy and acceptance

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

lol you're extremely salty and literally ran into another thread to complain about your suck zone conversation

i mean i'm mad at him too but only because it led to you posting outside the suck zone

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

make posting great again

should have posted in the succ zone

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

i assumed you werent a thin skin child but why would i assume an academic isnt a thin skin child, my mistake

hey buddy when you make assumptions you make an rear end out of u and mption!!!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

logikv9 posted:

make posting great again

We have the numbers, but do we have the means?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

make posting great again

posting is already great, because posting is good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mormonpartyboat posted:

please do not gently caress a car

vice presdent michael pents fucks horses on the reg and now you're telling me i cant gently caress a modern horse

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
somebody's doing the shitposting

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i never realized fidel hated al as well as baloogan

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

im a font of joy and acceptance

o k little lord font le joy

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473706394009759744

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/HayesBrown/status/876966037417316353

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

HONOR!

My wife and I included Qapla' in out vows and the entirety of you all can suck it because it was amazing and poignant.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ScrubLeague posted:

vice presdent michael pents fucks horses on the reg and now you're telling me i cant gently caress a modern horse

don't let that kinkshamer shame u u can gently caress all the cars u want

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/iamkindacody/status/745072115561291777

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Gringostar posted:

cc, if you think the culinary union has no power then you're a loving idiot since they literally got perez to be dnc chair along with single handedly flipping nv from leans blue to solid blue

oh and making sure hillary won nv

culinary union is good and does good work, but you have to take their press releases with a grain of salt when talking about their electoral power. only 60% of their union is registered to vote in NV and their contribution isn't that amazing compared to what other parties put out. and i suspect perez getting to be dnc chair just might have something to do with a little-known guy named barack obama

union's power depends on portraying themselves as being kingmakers to "in the know" pundits like ralston, so applying skepticism to that is very useful

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

posting is already great, because posting is good

hahahaha good one, glad u went high there buddy :)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

logikv9 posted:

make posting great again

posting is already great

*authorizes drone strikes on pet island*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I just got sick of him posting about being demodded and how it was actually a good thing and how he was honored to serve with Baloogan lol :shrug:

lol this cucked baby is just mad about a few sixers i threw him rofl

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

weak rear end people astonished by things that are neither truckin' nor fuckin'

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

the best partisanship ;)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Joementum posted:

posting is already great

bring them to heel

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ScrubLeague posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BFsQ_28Co&t=21s

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hahahaha good one, glad u went high there buddy :)

i assure you that posting high is regular around the trump thread

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

MadJackal posted:

HONOR!

My wife and I included Qapla' in out vows and the entirety of you all can suck it because it was amazing and poignant.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
please take DNC discussion back to the suck zone thread jfc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol

https://twitter.com/paulmcleary/status/876875747134255104

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't follow that rulez. *Brushes my shoulder off*

ooookay then~

are we done? Is this done? I mean we were going to go back to the OC and shitposting about TRUMP but I just wanted to know if you were done

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[crying and screaming in the thread corner] please get along!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Joementum posted:

posting is already great

pet island gave us the thread where a mother of an autistic child wanted to buy a giant cow-herding dog breed for her tiny house and the entirety of pet island told her not to and she bought it anyway

pet island is great

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I carefully read each and every post in this thread and then carefully put my phone in the toilet and carefully flush it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

cc, if you think the culinary union has no power then you're a loving idiot since they literally got perez to be dnc chair along with single handedly flipping nv from leans blue to solid blue

oh and making sure hillary won nv

i cant believe crazy cloud would say hosed up stuff like thiat

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

bump_fn posted:

please take DNC discussion back to the suck zone thread jfc

buttigieg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why does it always come down to not being able to post for 6 hours with people who hate me lol

• Locked thread