Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

some old man told me to not worry my pretty head when I said Trumpcare is going to kill people after he brought it up in a bar last friday

it was cool to step back and just putting it all into perspective how far we've come. He even let me talk this time and only interrupted me mid sentence because who knows, I could've been on the brink of hysteria.

did u kick his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

get this: he's an idiot

:trumppop:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

rawrr posted:

why doesn't Trump investigate Hillary? It'd keep his base happy, they can further damage the Dem's brand in the process, and also draw attention away from Russia.

he and bill has a deal and he secretly likes the clinton a lot more than he lets on because they ran in the same social circle

trump at his core is a corrupt insider and wouldn't go after other insiders like that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Lastgirl posted:

some old man told me to not worry my pretty head when I said Trumpcare is going to kill people after he brought it up in a bar last friday

it was cool to step back and just putting it all into perspective how far we've come. He even let me talk this time and only interrupted me mid sentence because who knows, I could've been on the brink of hysteria.

it's funny because he's on medicare and none of this effect him

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

and that old man was albert einstein

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

and that old man was albert einstein

http://i.imgur.com/8ioo2pt.gifv

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

but how does this relate to harry potter

much like voldemort trump is a mentally incompetent old man clinging to his successes from decades ago who punishes his followers, who are either aristocrats or thugs, cruelly and arbitrarily for slights real and imagined

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i want the ahca to come out and it be revealed that in addition to medicaid cuts it also cuts medicare by like 50%

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Jazerus posted:

much like voldemort trump is a mentally incompetent old man clinging to his successes from decades ago who punishes his followers, who are either aristocrats or thugs, cruelly and arbitrarily for slights real and imagined

does this mean our only hope is a whiny shithead

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/dril/status/877004092555612160

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
Chet Cannon is an American Mormom who hosted Buzz: AT&T U-Verse Original Documentaries: HGTV "Dream Home" An Inside Look

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Turdfuzz posted:

did u changeur av? wtf man

yeah, forum user YeahSo! made this and it just felt right:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Admiral Ray posted:

does this mean our only hope is a whiny shithead

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this kind of looks good all by itself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tyvm dril

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

the demz should take a hint from this guy n change their look

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

dire

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

that looks real nice

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

then again lets not change anything

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
zuckerberg 2020: isntead of single payer theres an app that tells you how long until you die of organ failure

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Al! posted:

cropped would make a good av

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

finally found the previous avatar image, thought I had lost it. It kidn of makes the whole thing

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

what its called

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

is there insulation under those stairs this is important

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

its funny that an old dude tyool 2017 owned you in a bar.

you shoulda glassed him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

did u kick his rear end

as much as I'd like to ream a stuck-in-his-ways geriatric, my friends and i blew the place shortly after for a more like-minded venue cos we were bar hopping

I just remember me, my girl friend and her boyfriend getting to the dive bar, getting a shot of whiskey and a chaser then the boyfriend started talking with the old guy who was by his self and his bottle of bud light and bizarrely enough it ended in that direction where my interjection caused that exchange and I just remember an awkward pause in between the music, and I'm going :what: and :raise: simultaneously.

My friend and I looked at each other and she had that look like she wanted to take his bottle and rake his face (she said thats what she wanted to do after we left) so we split for a hip hop venue because theres no miserly old white guy gloating about healthcare on a friday night there, which was too unreal to begin with and I was just too blootered to give a shite

Might as well inject a dead person with medicine with the way it goes.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

bump_fn posted:

zuckerberg 2020: isntead of single payer theres an app that tells you how long until you die of organ failure

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Turdfuzz posted:

what its called

pee & poop

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
need one of those that says pee tape is real

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

as much as I'd like to ream a stuck-in-his-ways geriatric, my friends and i blew the place shortly after for a more like-minded venue cos we were bar hopping

I just remember me, my girl friend and her boyfriend getting to the dive bar, getting a shot of whiskey and a chaser then the boyfriend started talking with the old guy who was by his self and his bottle of bud light and bizarrely enough it ended in that direction where my interjection caused that exchange and I just remember an awkward pause in between the music, and I'm going :what: and :raise: simultaneously.

My friend and I looked at each other and she had that look like she wanted to take his bottle and rake his face (she said thats what she wanted to do after we left) so we split for a hip hop venue because theres no miserly old white guy gloating about healthcare on a friday night there, which was too unreal to begin with and I was just too blootered to give a shite

Might as well inject a dead person with medicine with the way it goes.

It's so silly to get worked up over politics! :downs:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

pee tape is real

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice