Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I know what this thread needs to make it gold:

quote:

He shook his head and trotted off towards the elevator. As he got further and further, my eyes continued to be glued to his rear end. His gorgeous rear end flapped behind him like a mouthwatering stack of pancakes in his pants. My hunger for pancakes had never been stronger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

theperminator posted:

See the only things you have you just straight out make up.

Here's a couple of things:

* Don't think ISIS fighters should be allowed to roam free after coming home
* Don't think poor mexican people should be brought in and used as slave labor under threat of calling the feds
* Killed the TPP
* Increased funding for NASA
* Think that people should be screened before entry rather than just letting everyone in (look how well that worked for england, france and sweden)
* Response to terrorist attacks isn't "well this is how it is now, better do nothing!" and "this is white peoples fault"

Well that's all sounds great and complete bullshit.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

Maybe you should read my posts again

good god I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

See the only things you have you just straight out make up.

Here's a couple of things:

* Don't think ISIS fighters should be allowed to roam free after coming home
* Don't think poor mexican people should be brought in and used as slave labor under threat of calling the feds
* Killed the TPP
* Increased funding for NASA
* Think that people should be screened before entry rather than just letting everyone in (look how well that worked for england, france and sweden)
* Response to terrorist attacks isn't "well this is how it is now, better do nothing!" and "this is white peoples fault"

There's already an extensive vetting process for people entering the country, dumbass. Congratulations on falling for Republican propaganda.

Republicans absolutely believe it's fine to use them as slave labor, that's why they never target the employers. Democrats are also lovely on this issue, Republicans just also want to deport and kill as many as they can in the process. The wall will stop nothing, if they really cared they'd be advocating for an effective solution. Illegal immigration is already massively down since the 2000s. There are fewer illegal immigrants than the were in 2007.

Both parties turned against the TPP.

They also want to cut the climate research part of NASA and are largely the ones who pushed the lovely shuttle program that was a waste of resources and killed a bunch of people. NASA is also cool but 0.5% of the budget.

Again, propaganda. They're already screened. They've also proposed nothing concrete, it's all just stupid racist noise.

The Democratic response to terrorism has been to massively infringe on our freedoms so if you think the Republican response of "insanely massively infringe on our freedoms" is better then maybe move to the UK I hear they're working really hard to make sure you have no rights to any sort of privacy at all

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

Well that's all sounds great and complete bullshit.

Do you do anything other than crawl out of the woodwork every now and again, post some worthless empty BS and scurry away like the cockroach you are?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

just lol @ you completely not getting how hyperbolic you are on a consistent basis

Which Republican do you think is good, then, if it's hyperbole to say they're all bad

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
So the only thing you want NASA to do is climate research?

I thought you'd like the shuttle, since now they pay your mortal enemies *in 1940s voice* "the RUSSIANS!" to get a ride on their rockets.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That don't impress me much

so you got the bill, but have you got the votes?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

theperminator posted:

Do you do anything other than crawl out of the woodwork every now and again, post some worthless empty BS and scurry away like the cockroach you are?

Why are you talking about yourself?

Then again it's missing the part where you get massively redpilled and belive conservatives actually give a poo poo and not just use foreigners as a convenient scapegoats for everything wrong that's been happening.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
imagine being in jail in solitary confinement where you had to read theperminator posts

it'd be outlawed within weeks after all the suicides

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jun 20, 2017

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

So the only thing you want NASA to do is climate research?

I thought you'd like the shuttle, since now they pay your mortal enemies *in 1940s voice* "the RUSSIANS!" to get a ride on their rockets.

You don't know poo poo about NASA if you think that death trap was good. I'm sure if you keep doubling down on your ignorance you'll stumble on a point someday (lol no you won't)

So do you ever want to address the fact that your favorite party isn't doing a single thing to help anyone who isn't massively wealthy?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

Why are you talking about yourself?

Then again it's missing the part where you get massively redpilled and belive conservatives actually give a poo poo and not just use foreigners as a convenient scapegoats for everything wrong that's been happening.

I'm sorry your tiny little cockroach brain only sees in black and white, doesn't understand nuance but I'm most certainly not redpilled lol.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lemming posted:

You don't know poo poo about NASA if you think that death trap was good. I'm sure if you keep doubling down on your ignorance you'll stumble on a point someday (lol no you won't)

So do you ever want to address the fact that your favorite party isn't doing a single thing to help anyone who isn't massively wealthy?

You're more likely to be killed by a terrorist attack than a space shuttle, they only have had two incidents.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
oh hey look you don't understand that the shuttle was designed for specific Air Force needs and wouldn't have even been built had that not happened

you probably think NASA would have kept launching rockets and not been dismantled if they didn't build the shuttle, too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like the video where trump takes the environmental reports and literally throws them on the floor lol

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

You're more likely to be killed by a terrorist attack than a space shuttle, they only have had two incidents.

Yeah, it was not only a death trap, it was an insanely expensive boondoggle that only existed to get contracts for a few Congressional districts. It massively failed at its goals, and it was clear it was going to fail from the start.

Again, you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about. Do you want to address the fact that you've been wrong about every single relevant point, or are you going to pretend NASA is as important as cutting $880 billion from Medicaid and giving that money as tax cuts to the rich?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

oh hey look you don't understand that the shuttle was designed for specific Air Force needs and wouldn't have even been built had that not happened

you probably think NASA would have kept launching rockets and not been dismantled if they didn't build the shuttle, too

The shuttle was designed to be more expensive and terrible for every conceivable use case, and it was clear from the beginning that this would be the case

If this is your criteria it was a massive success

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lemming posted:

Yeah, it was not only a death trap, it was an insanely expensive boondoggle that only existed to get contracts for a few Congressional districts. It massively failed at its goals, and it was clear it was going to fail from the start.

Again, you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about. Do you want to address the fact that you've been wrong about every single relevant point, or are you going to pretend NASA is as important as cutting $880 billion from Medicaid and giving that money as tax cuts to the rich?

perm doesn't know about anything he's talking about and i keep yelling at him because of it but don't get caught in the quicksand man. save yourself. he's not worth it. i'm too deep in now for help

not even the other crazy right wing dudes in this thread like or stand up for him

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Tbh, I don't really agree with those assessments either. You say it's not a black or white thing, but your list has the implication Democrats think all those things are ok.

I dunno. Like, serious posting for a minute here, and I know that's anathema here but as for where I live (Indiana), the Republican platform just...doesn't offer me anything.

They're still cutting taxes on the rich while implementing a hike in the gas tax to pay for road repairs because they sacked the funds for that to pay for the first phase of those business cuts. They're *still* pushing right to life and abortion bills, which could directly affect me because my fiancee and I may need in vitro to have kids due to health issues we discovered last year. But if right to life stuff passes, IVF is gonna disappear as a byproduct since it discards fertilized embryos. But if we tried a natural pregnancy, she's at risk for it being ectopic, and if abortion is full-on banned, we'd have to travel outside of the state or she bleeds to death.

They're STILL on board with shredded health care and getting rid of covering pre existing conditions. They don't support labor laws - they've passed right to work knowing full well it will cut the legs out from under the unions, and that has consistently caused wages to fall across the board in stated that passed it. They're still trying to gut public education and feed kids into religious private schools that would be the only option.

It's a platform that doesn't offer me anything. I don't mean to say I think the Dem platform is a gift - it's still a lot of corporate friendly junk and it's frustrating, but they're not voting to support policies that will break my wages or prevent me from having kids.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lemming posted:

Two accidents in the entire time they were in service, how many rockets have exploded in the same period? How many jobs did it create?

Apparently it's unusual to consider the flow on effects of things.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lemming posted:

The shuttle was designed to be more expensive and terrible for every conceivable use case, and it was clear from the beginning that this would be the case

If this is your criteria it was a massive success

there are a wide range of things in space exploration, primarily Hubble and the ISS, that would not have happened had the Air Force and NRO not stepped in and forced the program through budgeting

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

there are a wide range of things in space exploration, primarily Hubble and the ISS, that would not have happened had the Air Force and NRO not stepped in and forced the program through budgeting

The only science they're interested in is force-fed climate change crap and "I loving love science!" posts on facebook.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that don't impress me much

so he's Mike Pence, but he still hosed a horse

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

theperminator posted:

I'm sorry your tiny little cockroach brain only sees in black and white, doesn't understand nuance but I'm most certainly not redpilled lol.

"Not everything is black and white" - said the guy who claims immigrants are evil and terrorism should be stopped with brute force

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

"Not everything is black and white" - said the guy who claims immigrants are evil and terrorism should be stopped with brute force

Immigrants aren't evil, give them all green cards so that evil people can't use them as slaves.

Terrorists should be stopped with brute force, sorry this isn't like high school where you'd ignore the bullies until they left you alone.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

Two accidents in the entire time they were in service, how many rockets have exploded in the same period? How many jobs did it create?

Apparently it's unusual to consider the flow on effects of things.

If Keynesian boondoggles are good for jobs then why do you like the party that wants to massively cut public spending in favor of tax cuts for the rich?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lemming posted:

If Keynesian boondoggles are good for jobs then why do you like the party that wants to massively cut public spending in favor of tax cuts for the rich?

Less money wasted on tax is more money spent investing in businesses, which will create more jobs.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

theperminator posted:

Less money wasted on tax is more money spent investing in businesses, which will create more jobs.

Keynesian boondoggles are funded by taxes and can't be both good and bad simultaneously, friend.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lemming posted:

Keynesian boondoggles are funded by taxes and can't be both good and bad simultaneously, friend.

Some boodoggles are good (i.e Space Program) and some are bad (F35)

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Isn't every country a country of immigrants, think about it
:thunk:

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

darkhand posted:

Isn't every country a country of immigrants, think about it
:thunk:

hosed up if true

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so many drat silent majority avatars now. they are exploding in number

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Piss de Bundy posted:

so many drat silent majority avatars now. they are exploding in number

Lucky bitches.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Harald posted:

that don't impress me much

so he's Mike Pence, but he still hosed a horse

Don't get me wrong, yeah at least he's still white.
But my insurance bills are still rising out of sight.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
One day, phasmid. One day.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

phasmid posted:

Lucky bitches.

You haven't even posted Trump fan fiction. You don't deserve one urmph!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

phasmid posted:

Lucky bitches.

Haha yeah why don't you have one yet? The mysterious benefactor is basically slapping his cold wet willy on your face

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha yeah why don't you have one yet? The mysterious benefactor is basically slapping his cold wet willy on your face

I wonder what their criteria for determining someone is worth 5bux is

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming handsomness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
It's def that I am cut from stone, like Ben Garrison's imagining of Trump

• Locked thread