Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
boy i'm real excited for baron corbin, the youngest balding wwe champion in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
baron corbin, the first wwe champion whose belly looks like how sad my face is when i hear his entrance music

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

spongeh posted:

boy i'm real excited for baron corbin, the youngest balding wwe champion in history

Baron's older than Hogan was when he won his first title!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

rare Magic card l00k posted:

I humbly withdraw my statement.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope Maria ditches her old pop-punk theme. Starting up whatever SDvRaw game opened with that on the menu every time was painful.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Jinder is worse.

Randy Orton is the worst so I don't know how you can think this tbh

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I hope Maria ditches her old pop-punk theme. Starting up whatever SDvRaw game opened with that on the menu every time was painful.

Good news, her new theme is amazing and also terrible. It's a lot of fun and much better than that crap she used to have.

You saying "pop-punk" made me think of Ashley Massaro, whom I do not miss at all.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

She made a mistake in an interview early on and they decided to make her retarded.

Please use the polite nomenclature: Bayley or Bayleyed

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jesus loving Christ if Reigns-Taker 2 happens at SummerSlam just make it a casket match. Best booking would be have Braun stuff both of them into the casket then shoot bury it and never speak of either man again

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Coming from the other angle, why on earth would Taker come back from that send off.

Also, Kayfabe-wise: Why would Regins call out someone he soundly beat. There's nothing left for him there.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jun 19, 2017

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Evil Badman posted:

Coming from the other angle, why on earth would Taker come back from that send off

money

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Undertaker quit his loser gimmick where he kept losing all the drat time. why do people think that was a "send off"

dave said the american badass returns at either summerslam or survivor series depending on who they want him to face. rovert thinks it will be WM. Keep up with twitter

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Undertaker loving sucks and i dont want to see his fat rear end corpse making GBS threads the ring again

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Cavauro posted:

Undertaker quit his loser gimmick where he kept losing all the drat time. why do people think that was a "send off"

dave said the american badass returns at either summerslam or survivor series depending on who they want him to face. rovert thinks it will be WM. Keep up with twitter

I believe Dave because he's a legitimate journalist whereas rovert is someone who posts on the internet.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

oatgan posted:

say what you want about mike bennet but he has his entire act down pat and doesn't have to learn to work wwe style

his entire act is being marias valet so yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

I believe Dave because he's a legitimate journalist whereas rovert is someone who posts on the internet.

journalism is the exact same thing as being a blabberbox chattermouth all the drat time. Who cares?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Cavauro posted:

journalism is the exact same thing as being a blabberbox chattermouth all the drat time. Who cares?

A journalist gets people to pay them for it.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Wait, so these Undertaker rumors are actually serious? *head explodes*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Professor Funk posted:

Wait, so these Undertaker rumors are actually serious? *head explodes*

Braun's almost certainly getting Brock at Summerslam, leaving Reigns free
Reigns ain't skipping Summerslam just to sell a kayfabe injury, so he'll need something to do
They're still adamant about making Summerslam this big Mania-like spectacle with part timers and big matchups
Dave said there's a reason they've been careful to not outright say Taker's retired or done-done
The feeling backstage about Taker since Mania has seemed like he wanted at least a somewhat better match to go out on, but was absolutely fine with Reigns being the one who got the last W no matter what, so if he comes back it'd probably only be for a rematch

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I would pay good money to hear Rollin on a WWE program in the year 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Braun's almost certainly getting Brock at Summerslam, leaving Reigns free
Reigns ain't skipping Summerslam just to sell a kayfabe injury, so he'll need something to do
They're still adamant about making Summerslam this big Mania-like spectacle with part timers and big matchups
Dave said there's a reason they've been careful to not outright say Taker's retired or done-done
The feeling backstage about Taker since Mania has seemed like he wanted at least a somewhat better match to go out on, but was absolutely fine with Reigns being the one who got the last W no matter what, so if he comes back it'd probably only be for a rematch

Roman did say tonight that he retired Taker though.

Also that Mania sendoff was perfect, don't loving ruin it Taker.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A journalist gets people to pay them for it.

sellouts Actually usually have stanky morals and tell more lies than someone like rovert who is hustling for the fame

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Cavauro posted:

sellouts Actually usually have stanky morals and tell more lies than someone like rovert who is hustling for the fame

Is trying to get WWE's female wrestlers to notice you really that admirable a goal?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the answer to that question is not a spoiler so i won't be posting it in the spoilers thread. good day

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Is trying to get WWE's female wrestlers to notice you really that admirable a goal?

I mean if you leak enough scoops onto twitter I hear you get wrestle-nudes to your twitter inbox

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

But you see, he retired the Undertaker, but he didn't retire the American Badass. Let me tell you a story about being stuck in the desert with a motorcycle...

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Solus posted:

I mean if you leak enough scoops onto twitter I hear you get wrestle-nudes to your twitter inbox
4Chan already doxxed Rovert and he's just DM Punk from Ireland who knows a couple people who knows things.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Cavauro posted:

Never said this by the way. But feel free to take shots for zero reason.

More interested in the NXT tapings on Friday than Taker.

RealFoxy posted:

4Chan already doxxed Rovert and he's just DM Punk from Ireland who knows a couple people who knows things.

They didn't and if you believe it then I question your intelligence. Just fan fiction from someone who is mad I blocked them on Twitter as they kept tagging me on their war with someone else.

rovert fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jun 20, 2017

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Taker should only come back to team up with his best friend Roman Reigns in a tag team match against that spooky Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

Never said this by the way. But feel free to take shots for zero reason.

Sorry. i misunderstood a vague tweet as being what i interpreted. won't happen again

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/805935241529618433

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Hogan wasnt bald.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Cavauro posted:

Sorry. i misunderstood a vague tweet as being what i interpreted. won't happen again

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/805935241529618433

So you are just trolling and bringing up my name for no reason. Your claim I am looking for fame is odd too.

Also the above tweet wasn't even vague.

rovert fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 20, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

How do people keep falling for Cavauro every month

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Lots of marks getting worked itt (but not me).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert posted:

So you are just trolling and bringing up my name for no reason. Your claim I am looking for fame is odd too.

Also the above tweet wasn't even vague.

apologizing is all i can do. and fame is a good thing to work toward. if you dont make a name for yourself then you will never get out of people not trusting you. i think you can do it

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
I'm gonna laugh forever if Undertaker does come back as the American Badass.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It was the biggest wet fart a retirement match and angle could possibly be and would have tainted taker's memory and legacy forever if it was really his last match

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Numero6 posted:

I'm gonna laugh forever if Undertaker does come back as the American Badass.

He needs to come out to you're gonna pay

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Under the vegetable posted:

It was the biggest wet fart a retirement match and angle could possibly be and would have tainted taker's memory and legacy forever if it was really his last match

I meant his exit. Nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i walked in the middle of it to beat traffic