Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Lol this is a pretty white bougie post good work son

the woke position is to wish for fellow black folk to stay in southern hellholes where republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise them politically and economically thanks mr tight booty shorts for enlightening me :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol yes please secede so i can watch the look on all those dipshits' faces when they realize that the south is one giant welfare state that has been aggressively punching itself in the dick for decades

i personally want to see my rich uncle in alabama get poo poo on by the failing health care system that provides his current wealth once they're on their own

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

sazerac or gtfo you loving yankee stereotyping scum

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lol lil uzi whhhaaaat lol

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Scent of Worf posted:

the woke position is to wish for fellow black folk to stay in southern hellholes where republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise them politically and economically thanks mr tight booty shorts for enlightening me :grin:

Nice meltdown:grin:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/877107501661122560

heh

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

get lost nerd :smugissar:

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

JosefStalinator posted:

have all black people in alabama, mississippi, etc move to michigan, pennsylvania, florida, and ohio

alabama and georgia black folks should go to ohio

south carolina black folks go to north carolina

mississippi black people go to pennsylvania

louisiana black ppl split between michigan and pennsylvania just to make sure loving pennsylvania never goes GOP again, jesus christ that's inexcusable

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
literally, the more time that is placed between present and the election, the more loving amazed I am that Hillary lost loving Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...

how in the literal fuckity gently caress

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Mayor Dave posted:

same except the exact opposite

you mean when it sets you're guilty that you're drining?

or when it comes up you're guilty that you are not drinking?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BarronsArtGallery posted:

literally, the more time that is placed between present and the election, the more loving amazed I am that Hillary lost loving Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...

robby mook is the dumbest data wonk alive

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

im not a gamer im a nonlinear interactive entertainment wonk

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

you mean when it sets you're guilty that you're drining?

or when it comes up you're guilty that you are not drinking?

if i'm awake at sunrise and i'm not drinking i feel like i've wasted the evening

also when the sun comes up and i have been drinking i feel a great sense of elation, accomplishment, and fulfillment

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

georgia's getting pretty close to going blue barring suppression, why ruin that

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

restauranteur? u mean food wonk?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Have you seen the monsters running Wisconsin and Michigan lately? Those states are a lot worse than you would assume.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I mean it's not like the Soviet Union managed to encompass all of the Communists in the world either.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
wait a sec aren't black people moving away from northern rust belt states... and going to the south???

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vertical Lime posted:

georgia's getting pretty close to going blue barring suppression, why ruin that

actually hasnt there been a trend of african american families moving back to the south now

would be great if any southern state flips but voter suppression is only going to strengthen

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

wait a sec aren't black people moving away from northern rust belt states... and going to the south???

Don't worry we're gonna bring them all with us when we secede

Even the Muslim-and-Jew-hating black people, that's how good of a woke idpol SJW I am :smug:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
american politics is a fuckin tabletop game

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

prefect posted:

Have you seen the monsters running Wisconsin and Michigan lately? Those states are a lot worse than you would assume.

then i'm curious as to whether or not there was a great migration either into our out of those states... i know it's been trending moving out of those rustbelt states and into southern states like georgia, texas, north carolina, and even alabama, but has it been enough and quickly enough to affect an election within 4 years?

i think it's more like the Clinton camp was way overconfident in the whole inevitability thing and pride and all that horse poo poo to where she trashed Bernie just like she did in Obama in 2008 and it was enough to where most of his base wasn't coming out by the time the convention wrapped up. poo poo it really makes me wonder if she could have beaten McCain in '08 after she pulled all that racial poo poo in the primary.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Northerners want the south to succeed just so the real united states has less black people in it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the secession poo poo is so funny because where do you draw the line?

Virginian/NC? Then what happens with the greater Atlanta metro area which is basically the size of south carolina says "uh no we're staying in the union here."

So either they have a big blob in the middle of bright red south, become some bizarre autonomous zone, or the entire 85 corridor stays in the union and turns south carolina into the nothing shithole it always was.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
real talk secession doesn't make any drat sense b/c the ideological divide is more urban/rural than anything and good loving luck breaking up the us along those lines

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it lets go full ancap now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mayor Dave posted:

robby mook is the dumbest data wonk alive

mook is dumb but he's no jim messina

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Donkwich posted:

trump!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
either use this to start drawing up the new maps or I dunno auto play some map game with the us in it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Donkwich posted:

that's what will happen. everything will secede from everything else like snow crash

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FizFashizzle posted:

So either they have a big blob in the middle of bright red south, become some bizarre autonomous zone, or the entire 85 corridor stays in the union and turns south carolina into the nothing shithole it always was.
when i was in columbia s.c. i popped over to the one gay bar, got hit on by a coke dealer and also nearly saw a fight break out when someone tried to set another guy's hair on fire. there were also bored gay teens from the suburbs (lexington, i think) in the parking lot smashing beer bottles.

that's pretty much it that's my story.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

like charleston is a great town, and there are some good beaches

everything else in south carolina can loving go

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

What about Parris Island :ohdear:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

absolute goddamn mosquito filled hell hole

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

sazerac or gtfo you loving yankee stereotyping scum

That dude in the video has one on the sazerac, talks a little about the history too.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

It can say good night

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

absolute goddamn mosquito filled hell hole

The best is when you're there long enough to experience the hellish dog days of summer and the first autumn frosts

gently caress, what a crazy swamp

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Piss type is real, nothing matters and ossof is going to lose by 2.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

FizFashizzle posted:

hilton head is pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer