Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao phillip getting cucked, gj monarcucks

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a blue - red ACW would mean most blue states would have a turn-key rural insurgency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXSp6Jxt0Y

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
macron getting cucked in the old lady game IMO

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

quote:

Erickson says federalism and the ability for states to push for their interests does not appear to be working because "the minority nows gets to exert its will over the majority."

:ironicat:

Erick Son of Erick is a real dumb rear end.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
it's morning, praise orb.
every new day is a new day the piss tape is real.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
obstruct the justice fatman

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Make the tweet

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
good morning day crew posters

please to be greetings

here is a night crew thread in case you want to see more of what happens when you sleep

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824318

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol if old bitch doesnt tweet because his morning tv show scolded him

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

a blue - red ACW would mean most blue states would have a turn-key rural insurgency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXSp6Jxt0Y

yo baloogs check this thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824318&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I did a thing posted:

:ironicat:

Erick Son of Erick is a real dumb rear end.

lmao that these guys think that getting the confederacy back together would result in anything other than North Korea on steroids meth and opiates

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

he's tweeted three times this morning already?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

theflyingexecutive posted:

we need more tweets now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Not since I've been paying attention :colbert:

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

what'd they say?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i'm jonesing for some tweets

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

he tweeted like an hour ago, keep up

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

BarronsArtGallery posted:

literally, the more time that is placed between present and the election, the more loving amazed I am that Hillary lost loving Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...

how in the literal fuckity gently caress

Tormp won by 13,000 in Michigan.

In one Detroit precinct, 80,000 votes were never properly counted because our ancient Diebold voting machines we can't get replacement parts for because they're no longer manufactured malfunctioned that night.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
thinking about those tweets

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
So if Ossaf wins today, are republicans going to be like "gently caress this trump guy" or are they going to continue to lick the poo poo off his shoes?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Tormp won by 13,000 in Michigan.

In one Detroit precinct, 80,000 votes were never properly counted because our ancient Diebold voting machines we can't get replacement parts for because they're no longer manufactured malfunctioned that night.

go back to paper you idiots

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol christ, thought i'd got up early enough

Scott Forstall posted:

what'd they say?

fox and friends told trumps lawyer to keep him away from tweets

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
lol those state election tweets are 100% not trump, those are deffo written by his staff

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
maybe he will listen if fox and friends say it

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kurtofan posted:

thinking about those tweets

served with a slab of onion :yum:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ew

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

we must stop the scourge of criminal automobiles

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

go back to paper you idiots

I'll send a memo to our Republican Secretary of State who insists we have to sign a document affirming our American Citizenship before we're allowed to vote and make sure she gets right on that.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
You know Rick Scott looks like the ghost preacher from Poltergeist 2

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
hmm

alright, so rojas neural net is a natural dealio to start with. by this I mean the poo poo in chapter 10 figure 10 of rojas's book
it's a very 90's neural net book, concerned with a lot of poo poo that cool new kids basically threw away and that cool highpaid PI's are keeping around for later. lots of it legitimately quite useless. however, as a construction of 3SAT it easily proves a formal equivalence between backprop and BP by solving the same problem.

lol proving neural nets is NP complete, needed to be done but it was pretty loving obvious from the getgo

moreover, by construction, it optimizes on a very BP-ish energy, the E_total that I mention way the gently caress back yesterday.

possible approaches:

1. gently caress with the energy and add the little functional nodes that the dual SP construction from the local equilibria paper only
2. go fully forth with the dual and want to kill myself a little bit

firstly, reimplementationt of the rojas net!

goddamn it, this is not exactly a pull-out-tensorflow-and-be-done-with-it dealio, if we're really adding that dual. I might need to calculate weirdo forwards and backwards layers

possible measures:
1. pytorch or chainer poo poo, which is my usual go-to when we need complex custom numpy poo poo
2. tensorflow, maybe want to kill myself configuring obscure google-internally-only-documented bullshit
3. write it direct in numpy
4. write it direct in c

prolly in order of preference, maybe switch 2 and 3

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
3 hours until my pork shoulder is done slow cooking, it smells so good in here right now

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ez D 4 E II :pervert:

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
rojas net for reference
but not really for reference, because I'm relying on this damned thread to post like maniacs and make this feel a little impermanent

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'll send a memo to our Republican Secretary of State who insists we have to sign a document affirming our American Citizenship before we're allowed to vote and make sure she gets right on that.

good

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
tbh just make large US cities city-states and leave the rurals to farm or w/e the fcuk they do

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
please sweet orb let ossoff win and secret health care bill fail so the mattering can finally begin

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

succ posted:

tbh just make large US cities city-states and leave the rurals to farm or w/e the fcuk they do

rurals don't farm anymore
robotic john deere tractors farm now
death certain

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

succ posted:

they don't farm . i don't know what they do other than working in poo poo retail jobs and dying in place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

succ posted:

they sit in their rented trailers do drugs and bitch about brown people

euphronius posted:

they don't farm . i don't know what they do other than working in poo poo retail jobs and dying in place

They also fight long, expensive custody battles over their kids because they who have custody receiveth the SSI checks.

• Locked thread