Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I did a thing posted:

So if Ossaf wins today, are republicans going to be like "gently caress this trump guy" or are they going to continue to lick the poo poo off his shoes?

he's gonna lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

they sit in their rented trailers do drugs and bitch about brown people

they buy the trailers but rent the ground the trailer is on lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

succ posted:

tbh just make large US cities city-states and leave the rurals to farm or w/e the fcuk they do

rurals mostly do heroin and pimp their wives/daughters for opiate money

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I live in the country and can confirm that farming is still a thing.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Donkwich posted:

american politics is a fuckin tabletop game

the people are the pcs and the republicans and democrats are controlled by the gm

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum posted:

I live in the country and can confirm that farming is still a thing.

maple trees and ice cream don't count

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

euphronius posted:

they don't farm . i don't know what they do other than working in poo poo retail jobs and dying in place

heroin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I did the number a while ago an farms employ like one person per hundred acres i.e. not much

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mayor Dave posted:

maple trees and ice cream don't count

lots of cows and corn, my man

summer berries just came in and the peaches will be here soon. they do surprisingly well in VT.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

I did the number a while ago an farms employ like one person per hundred acres i.e. not much

does that include migrant labor?

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
ok, rojas's construction is different than the poo poo he cites and a little fiddly so I'll have to remember it really loving well

Definition. let V be a set of n logical vars. F is formula in CNF, only vars from V. if we had factor graph then it would also contain nodes for the factors but I recall it doesn't, I think rojas book older than neural nets being represented by factor graphs

SAT consists in making a state of V that satisfies F, or makes F true.

if you don't know k-SAT where k >= 3 is NPcomplete you didn't get a computer science education lol but rojas's is a direct reduction to 3sat whereas the guy he's citing sorta reduces it to this weirdo poo poo that he then proves reducibility to 3sat for

the vars V are x_1, x_2 ... x_n. they actually correspond to weights in the construction, which are therefore w_1, w_2, ... w_n. then, a pretty goddamn thresh unit (exactly equivalent to heaviside step function, w/ finite adjustment) at thresh 0.5.

output of ith unit in fst layer is truthval for var x_i. so there's heaviside poo poo w/ thresh 0.5 and -0.5, corresponding to agreement or negation with that var val (this corresponds to literals)

third layer implements the disjunctions in CNF. sometimes the negations or agreements can go literally nowhere if they don't correspond to a literal in a disjunction, so that's why that first !x_1 goes literally nowhere.

then the last layer is the conjunction, that needs a thresh of the number of clauses, where we have that thresh and the nonlearning weights such that if the conjunction meets the thresh then we say F is SAT.

note that this has that node connections poo poo, the syntactic poo poo, so to say, that the dual in the local equilibrium construction mostly kills? I guess?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Yo these weak rear end tweets suck

Give me a real tweet not this watered down poo poo, Daddy needs his fix Trump :cmon:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

curufinor posted:

rurals don't farm anymore
robotic john deere tractors farm now
death certain

I know a guy that was driving one of the big tractors and ran over a downed power line that was running across the field. It cooked off both of his legs and one arm and whoops the farmer he worked for suddenly filed bankruptcy. The farmer's and power company's insurance kept him in legal limbo forever and he couldn't get disability until the court stuff was over with

this is the future conservatives want

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joementum posted:

number of agriculture employees / number of agricultural acres

migran t worker don't count as rural people anyway

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
so how the gently caress do I make literally everything I said semantic not syntactic? I want to implement this loving thing goddamn it

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lord of Pie posted:

I know a guy that was driving one of the big tractors and ran over a downed power line that was running across the field. It cooked off both of his legs and one arm and whoops the farmer he worked for suddenly filed bankruptcy. The farmer's and power company's insurance kept him in legal limbo forever and he couldn't get disability until the court stuff was over with

this is the future conservatives want

:laffo: when america gets real as gently caress on you in a hurry

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

euphronius posted:

number of agriculture employees / number of agricultural acres

migran t worker don't count as rural people anyway

got to be as white as wayne brady to be rural

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mo_Steel posted:

Yo these weak rear end tweets suck

Give me a real tweet not this watered down poo poo, Daddy needs his fix Trump :cmon:

i can give you donald j trump jr tweets if you want, it's the new stuff, it'll get you hosed up in no time

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
true trump tweets : carfentanyl :: dril tweets : methadone

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
jr tweets are, like, smoking banana peels

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
there are so many loving real thresh units in this goddamn net

it feels like the 90's, like dicksucked clinton is prez

i will suck yo dick dicksucked clinton

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
eric trump tweets are the snorting nutmeg of tweets

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
so is curufinor someone's shitposting bot that has been set loose on this thread?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

LOL what migrant labor?

My uncle who lives in California came to Michigan to visit. Last night the family got together for dinner which meant some of us piled into my uncle's rented Kia mini van and he drove SoCal style on our humble country roads. We talked about food prices going up and he just grinned and told us to get used to it, the migrant labor just isn't there and it's only going to get worse. Then he talked about how much he enjoys eating tripas tacos.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mayor Dave posted:

eric trump tweets are the snorting nutmeg of tweets

I was thinking more along the lines of the cinnamon challenge

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
also if you're in one of god's chosen states you can order trump wines directly from the winery

http://trumpwinery.orderport.net/wines

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Scent of Worf posted:

so is curufinor someone's shitposting bot that has been set loose on this thread?

shitposting bot is prolly not going to be loving around with algorithms directly in thread

shitpost bot is unfortunately not that good

i have however been marinated in an amazing amount of trump doctor sex cake

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
you gotta grind nutmeg up and put it in capsules. hopefully though you vomit around the time it kicks in otherwise you're in for a wild ride. the other people I did it with went temporarily blind the next morning, all I got was some weakass mushroom feels

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mayor Dave posted:

also if you're in one of god's chosen states you can order trump wines directly from the winery

http://trumpwinery.orderport.net/wines

I'm guessing it's mediocre at best like everything with the Trump brand name

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
more than any machine tomfoolery, voter turnout was pretty low in Detroit and Flint, which might have to do with them not liking either candidate I dunno

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

you gotta grind nutmeg up and put it in capsules. hopefully though you vomit around the time it kicks in otherwise you're in for a wild ride. the other people I did it with went temporarily blind the next morning, all I got was some weakass mushroom feels

gently caress nutmeg, seriously I've done it twice and I'm sick as gently caress for two days after

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

curufinor posted:

shitposting bot is prolly not going to be loving around with algorithms directly in thread

shitpost bot is unfortunately not that good

i have however been marinated in an amazing amount of trump doctor sex cake

If you're a real person, please stop posting neural net poo poo and tensors here, ty.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol! i was wondering where the peckerwood kings II went off to!

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
my dad's solution for health care in america: obamacare for poor black people, "just pay everyfuckingcent" for rich people

lol my dad is a death panel guy
he reviews insurance policies for the korean single payer national insurance so they can cheap the gently caress out on poo poo

deeeeeaaaath pannnnnnel

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Scent of Worf posted:

ya

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

curufinor posted:

my dad's solution for health care in america: obamacare for poor black people, "just pay everyfuckingcent" for rich people

lol my dad is a death panel guy
he reviews insurance policies for the korean single payer national insurance so they can cheap the gently caress out on poo poo

deeeeeaaaath pannnnnnel

death fanlol

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Relevant Tangent posted:

If you're a real person, please stop posting neural net poo poo and tensors here, ty.

gently caress that poo poo man
google that neural net poo poo, I'm actually thinking about neural nets

these are original grammatical 100% human weirdass neural net thoughts and no chili-eating will make me forget anything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm guessing it's mediocre at best like everything with the Trump brand name

Flavor that “punches you in the face.” Fragrances “redolent of a sweaty right-wing rabble.” “Overly assertive.”

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

curufinor posted:

so how the gently caress do I make literally everything I said semantic not syntactic? I want to implement this loving thing goddamn it

Don't be tired, be inspired!
Don't get high, wear a tie!
Don't lose heart, eat an aardvark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mayor Dave posted:

Flavor that “punches you in the face.” Fragrances “redolent of a sweaty right-wing rabble.” “Overly assertive.”

How does it pair with steak and ketchup?

• Locked thread