Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MadJackal posted:

Hey so is it worth it to get MGSV: Ground Zeroes along with MGSV: Phantom Menace? I vaguely remember the former being a demo for the later. Is it worth the extra $10?

yeah 10 bucks is about right. its an excellent intro to what the main games going to be like and the area you get isnt in the main game at all.

https://twitter.com/eorbs/status/866539139990036480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

that guitar solo from van halen's why can't this be love

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

what time is 1:30 in normal time?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Shageletic posted:

lol, isn't one of Handel's messages it'll only continue if Osseff wins?

Which it is increasingly looking like it isn't going to happen

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/876981393821192193

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/876982108517957632

How bad do the adverts get over there?

lol no, there's a very strong chance Handel has this one wrapped up.

the ads are bad, like the one where they have a bunch of multicultural and perfectly normal people being all pro-Ossof, and then the dire voiceovers about how SAN FRANCISCO SUPPORTS JON OSSOF which is such a stupid loving line it makes my eyes bleed but of course the right wing suburban conservatives of the district seem to think that's genuinely meaningful.

but beyond the stupidity of it, they're just nonstop at all times. any local news of any sort leads with this. every major political news site has had some article on it just about daily. and i don't watch TV or listen to the radio and both of those still get me... I walked into my liquor store the other day and the entire time I was there was line one long Handel ad on the radio station they had playing.

no lie, one of the local news stations cut out one of their afternoon airings of old Andy Griffith reruns to add an extra half hour of "news", 10 minutes of which was for ads. why? because there were so loving many ad buys for it they couldn't meet demand.

edit- also i said this before in the other thread but let's say it again: the 6th district is THE hot destination for white flight in Atlanta. this is where all your limp-dicked middle age managers move their families and then commute downtown to be a lovely useless Senior Manager of whatever dumb corporation. Handel is super disliked in Georgia outside of the christian conservative wing, but poo poo like her saying she doesn't support a living wage? that will legit boost her with these kinds of fucks.

i'd be pretty surprised if ossof won.

Iridium has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Jun 20, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MadJackal posted:

Hey so is it worth it to get MGSV: Ground Zeroes along with MGSV: Phantom Menace? I vaguely remember the former being a demo for the later. Is it worth the extra $10?

Kojima games are for pubescent boys.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

1 katte post per page seems like a reasonable trump pressure regulator

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ossoff gonna eat poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

crescent fresh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

A berniebro is gonna cost has a congressional seat from beyond the grave <---- nuclear twitter take that's coming

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Serf posted:

its almost like people... want something different... but... no one wants to give it to them?

weird, i wonder why that might be

welp better vote TRUMP!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kilmers Elbow posted:

1:30

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

crescent fresh

so cres

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Next Thursday.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Kilmers Elbow posted:

it will have to be 420 as per usual

Serf
May 5, 2011

brugroffil posted:

welp better vote TRUMP!

this is what a lot of people did, yes

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

This is from yesterday, but as a lifelong Democrat, and a resident of Alan Grayson's former district...holy poo poo, gently caress Alan Grayson, he's the worst. For this and many, many reasons.

Voting in his last election was the closest I've come to voting for a Republican in my life. And I'm super glad his wife was defeated in the primary, because that whole thing was super sketchy.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Iridium posted:

lol no, there's a very strong chance Handel has this one wrapped up.

the ads are bad, like the one where they have a bunch of multicultural and perfectly normal people being all pro-Ossof, and then the dire voiceovers about how SAN FRANCISCO SUPPORTS JON OSSOF which is such a stupid loving line it makes my eyes bleed but of course the right wing suburban conservatives of the district seem to think that's genuinely meaningful.

but beyond the stupidity of it, they're just nonstop at all times. any local news of any sort leads with this. every major political news site has had some article on it just about daily. and i don't watch TV or listen to the radio and both of those still get me... I walked into my liquor store the other day and the entire time I was there was line one long Handel ad on the radio station they had playing.

no lie, one of the local news stations cut out one of their afternoon airings of old Andy Griffith reruns to add an extra half hour of "news", 10 minutes of which was for ads. why? because there were so loving many ad buys for it they couldn't meet demand.

edit- also i said this before in the other thread but let's say it again: the 6th district is THE hot destination for white flight in Atlanta. this is where all your limp-dicked middle age managers move their families and then commute downtown to be a lovely useless Senior Manager of whatever dumb corporation. Handel is super disliked in Georgia outside of the christian conservative wing, but poo poo like her saying she doesn't support a living wage? that will legit boost her with these kinds of fucks.

i'd be pretty surprised if ossof won.

Lmao look at this little guy who doesn't love in a swing state, it's adorable!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kilmers Elbow posted:

1:30

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

:3:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Iron Crowned posted:

Next Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNtD6mrkSZ0

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Business Gorillas posted:

Lmao look at this little guy who doesn't love in a swing state, it's adorable!

lol well i do now, apparently.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

giddyup cowboy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol @ the ending of Better Call Saul

:rip:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Itd be grwat if i could just tap my temples like tapping a maple for syrup and let some of this blood out, it gets really hot and the pressure hurts

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

brugroffil posted:

vote TRUMP!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

a lucky man

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MariusLecter posted:

Itd be grwat if i could just tap my temples like tapping a maple for syrup and let some of this blood out, it gets really hot and the pressure hurts

careful, thats how george washington died; blood spigot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

in my household we call that the cloud of death and its a sign youre in for a treat

:killing:
:discourse:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This is strange news.....

https://twitter.com/ap_oddities/status/876999017695244288

.....For JEB!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

thats what they tel you, really it was the worms in his wooden teeth that got out and munched on his brain tissue

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al! posted:

nice sig breh

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

A Handed Missus posted:

it was good as hell

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/877181327589724160

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ty, sometimes less is more

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
i stopped watching better call saul did they ever kill off his annoying retarded brother

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Oh, word?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Childcare savings accounts hell yes.

Also, did Ivanka ever get a title for being in "This Admin."?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Finally, no minimum wage for au pairs. The change America needed.

• Locked thread