Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://www.congress.gov/nomination/115th-congress/676?r=7

Who's this George Edward Glass guy?

Our previous Ambassador was pretty cool, he's got some big shoes to fill (it was Robert Sherman, pretty cool guy all around, at least to us)

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Thom and the Heads posted:

i stopped watching better call saul did they ever kill off his annoying retarded brother

don't sign ur posts

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

careful, thats how george washington died; blood spigot

GW ordered one o my fam hung for treason so fk him and his wooden teeth idc how much :420: he grew atop Mt. Vern

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Republicans are so dumb that it's comical anyone would think they're capable of assimilating new facts into their worldview. Trump will have no effect on their brainless voting because they're programmed to vote straight ticket R in every election regardless of any particulars of reality.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cancerous wombs

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

all these badass stories are ruined by people throwing in a comment about god and his plan. yep, god totally wanted to save your sister's foot via a search for a tortoise but needed the lives of 7 sailors to make it happen.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Im thinkin about thos beans

Serf
May 5, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Republicans are so dumb that it's comical anyone would think they're capable of assimilating new facts into their worldview. Trump will have no effect on their brainless voting because they're programmed to vote straight ticket R in every election regardless of any particulars of reality.

which is why we should focus on non-voters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

GW ordered one o my fam hung for treason so fk him and his wooden teeth idc how much :420: he grew atop Mt. Vern

Massachusetts af

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Serf posted:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
You nerds don't really think Ossoff, or any Democrat has a chance in the next 7 years, do you? They don't. The idiocy of America is set in stone. It's easier to be dumb and passionate than smart and passionate.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why does every megathread get a lovely gimmick poster like this who just posts animal pictures every page

it's autism, op

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Serf posted:

the youth are trash.

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

they glued it on there or something, according to frogologists

https://petapixel.com/2015/03/05/a-frog-riding-a-beetle-is-this-a-real-wildlife-photo-or-a-bunch-of-bs/

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Serf posted:

you mean those icky poors?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Louisgod posted:

the youth are trash.

i think you mean the poor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
were going to extend insurance coverage to children by removing mimimum age employment laws. win win for everyone!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

meanolmrcloud posted:

Im thinkin about thos beans

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I have a degree in frogology and they love riding beetles.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Serf posted:

I think you mean the rich

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Serf posted:

sir the poor have actively voted against their best interests for years and years and, get this, they love Trump, and he'll make them rich.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That's an interesting way to spin increasing infant mortality

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

if you're reading a comment or a tweet by someone on the internet, does anyone else's brain just click off when you see the abbreviation "MSM"?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the admin wants to kill more american children?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FCKGW posted:

if you're reading a comment or a tweet by someone on the internet, does anyone else's brain just click off when you see the abbreviation "MSM"?

dont you mean turn on :q:

whats wrong with men who have sex with men kinkshamer

Serf
May 5, 2011

Louisgod posted:

sir the poor have actively voted against their best interests for years and years and, get this, they love Trump, and he'll make them rich.

the poor largely didn't vote tho

you're thinking of people who believe they are poor but aren't

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm glad she named one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Serf posted:

hot take tammany-style machine politics are more democratic because they encouraged non voters to vote in their interest (sometimes multiple times!) and provided jobs and services to the needy. the only reason machine politics are spit on these days is they represent a viable challenge to the oligarchy by literally empowering the working class

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the admin wants to kill more american children?

haha owned

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yeah baby South Bronx Paradise diet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

good for him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you just have to forget about the rampant racism lol

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/pblest/status/877172498781097985

priorities, people

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

"these violent delights have violent ends" - donald trump, probably

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

hot take tammany-style machine politics are more democratic because they encouraged non voters to vote in their interest (sometimes multiple times!) and provided jobs and services to the needy. the only reason machine politics are spit on these days is they represent a viable challenge to the oligarchy by literally empowering the working class

you're good people al

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

yeah who shut down machine politics ?

oh

progressives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Is that a kid wearing an al sharpton mask

• Locked thread