Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real Nito posted:

Coming back after a while and remembered I'm blacklisted. Since I am a rogue and a scoundrel of ill repute, who in 0.0 is entertaining to fly with these days?

You should not play EVE and go enjoy your free time doing something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Real Nito posted:

Coming back after a while and remembered I'm blacklisted. Since I am a rogue and a scoundrel of ill repute, who in 0.0 is entertaining to fly with these days?

What did you do?

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
https://zkillboard.com/kill/63049323/

Stunt is dropping Carriers in Delve while having a chat in Elysium and it's fantastic :allears:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Catberry posted:

Stunt is dropping Carriers in Delve while having a chat in Elysium and it's fantastic :allears:

I mean he's killing ascee who are widely accepted as being really loving bad. At least karmafleet has standards for who they recruit.

I applaud him for darwin-ing retards though.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Catberry posted:

Good thing that Rattlesnake had a cyno and could call for support! On, wait...

CMvan46
Oct 7, 2013
If he had a cyno fit he was saved too. We were sitting waiting for his next drop and then we still almost saved him but our hic warped to the safe cyno instead of Stunt's.

Wookybear
Dec 14, 2016

How does this work?

Catberry posted:

Holy poo poo. With that fit they could insure those carriers and suicide them for profit.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫
He needs to lose one of those Carriers. I'm curious about their fittings.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
I imagine they are budget fit with escape mods

dodkalm
Nov 27, 2012

Catberry posted:

He needs to lose one of those Carriers. I'm curious about their fittings.

He did a while ago, not sure if his fit has changed https://zkillboard.com/kill/61796428/

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

Catberry posted:

What did you do?

Flew with bads. Spacefriends with bads. Also was bad.

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

Real Nito posted:

Flew with bads. Spacefriends with bads. Also was bad.

That's a shame. GSF has the coolest people otherwise.

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

Catberry posted:

That's a shame. GSF has the coolest people otherwise.

My thoughts exactly. I'm left with bringing culture to the unwashed masses. The question is which unwashed mass.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

dodkalm posted:

He did a while ago, not sure if his fit has changed https://zkillboard.com/kill/61796428/

https://clips.twitch.tv/InventivePiercingAnteaterAMPTropPunch

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

:laugh:

Catberry
Feb 17, 2017

♫ Most certainly ♫

"Jump! Jump! Jump dammit you stupid gate!"

I tease. Stunt seems pretty cool.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Real Nito posted:

My thoughts exactly. I'm left with bringing culture to the unwashed masses. The question is which unwashed mass.

Join test and you'll quit in no time and find something more productive to do.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Real Nito posted:

I tried to help you out over a year ago and pmed you. Pretty sure i gave you some info on who to contact or something.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Anyway, this guy was in FA way back when. If i remember correctly he fced and was fun to fly with. From what i recall, his corp moved to Pizza while he was taking a break. When he came back he kept flying with them which i think is how he got blacklisted.. i do not recall him stealing or causing any kind of drama on his way out (shame).

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

Dalael posted:

I tried to help you out over a year ago and pmed you. Pretty sure i gave you some info on who to contact or something.

Hey Dinin, I reached out to the guy but he was unable to unblacklist me. I appreciate your help, but I'm not too worried about it now. I think Keegers is right, Test sounds like the right kind of bad.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Real Nito posted:

Hey Dinin, I reached out to the guy but he was unable to unblacklist me. I appreciate your help, but I'm not too worried about it now. I think Keegers is right, Test sounds like the right kind of bad.

Nooooooo.... not test plz oh god, don't you remember sharing comms with durrhurrdurr?

Keep trying, there has got to be someone here who can help. You're one of the few FA worth remembering so i wint let you waste away in test.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
What was your FA name?

Nahrix
Mar 17, 2004

Can't afford to eat out
Hello, my fellow internet-spaceship tycoons.

I just got back from a 3'ish-year hiatus from EVE. To my amazement, I'm still in Goonwaffe. With that half already taken care of itself, I still need to relearn how the hell to play this game.

I've podded myself back into Delve. Is there anyone willing to help me learn the basics again? I'm just reading wikis in the meantime, but it would be nice to get some practical PvP experience.

I can fly Amarr and Gallente; Amarr strategic cruisers, covops, battleships, and Gallente everything up to and including carrier.

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

Ynglaur posted:

What was your FA name?

It was phonetically pronounced Legionnaire.

Dalael posted:

Nooooooo.... not test plz oh god, don't you remember sharing comms with durrhurrdurr?

I remember when Durrhurrdurr was just some loud TEST pilot and not the CEO of TEST. Has he mellowed out at all or gotten worse?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Real Nito posted:

It was phonetically pronounced Legionnaire.

I remember when Durrhurrdurr was just some loud TEST pilot and not the CEO of TEST. Has he mellowed out at all or gotten worse?

What's up? It's Nirnaeth. I can't remember: were you one of the FCs pushing MJDs before all the cool kids were using them?

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

Ynglaur posted:

What's up? It's Nirnaeth. I can't remember: were you one of the FCs pushing MJDs before all the cool kids were using them?

I was, but I only FC'd a couple station camps with MJDs. I wasn't the FC who did the roaming with MJDs. I was with the corp that was heavily pushing them, tried them once and fell in love. Unfortunately I had fallen upwards into a position I didn't need to be in and spent most of my time arguing that they were good with higher ups in FA.

e; Your name is super familiar but I can't quite place how I knew you in FA.

Real Nito fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 20, 2017

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Real Nito posted:

I was, but I only FC'd a couple station camps with MJDs. I wasn't the FC who did the roaming with MJDs. I was with the corp that was heavily pushing them, tried them once and fell in love. Unfortunately I had fallen upwards into a position I didn't need to be in and spent most of my time arguing that they were good with higher ups in FA.

e; Your name is super familiar but I can't quite place how I knew you in FA.

Yup. I remember that too. Most FA higher ups kept arguing against it, claiming the practical use were not worth the slot it used, or some other nonsense.

Ynglaur posted:

That name's also familiar to me.... Were you in shadow wolf?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Yup. I was the bad poster who kept telling people to calm the gently caress down and be nice to newbies.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Ynglaur posted:

Yup. I was the bad poster who kept telling people to calm the gently caress down and be nice to newbies.

Yeah that rings a bell. There was another guy always posting about this subject at that time... super aggressive and his posts kept getting deleted. Anyone remember who it was?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

There was a bunch of not so great blacklist entries from FA back in the day, it's a pain in the rear end.

Mortlock
May 16, 2014

Keegers posted:

Join test and you'll quit in no time and find something more productive to do.

I don't think Dreddit is recruiting?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Wibla posted:

There was a bunch of not so great blacklist entries from FA back in the day, it's a pain in the rear end.

We needed a deadtear. Badly.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Wibla posted:

Although I'm not prepared to vouch per say. i'm 99% confident that he was put on the blacklist as many others simply because his corp left for pizza while he was away. Something among those lines anyways.
He was a fun FC and a good poster. It would be nice if someone could help him out unfuck his status.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Dalael posted:

Although I'm not prepared to vouch per say. i'm 99% confident that he was put on the blacklist as many others simply because his corp left for pizza while he was away. Something among those lines anyways.
He was a fun FC and a good poster. It would be nice if someone could help him out unfuck his status.

Give me the details on jabber, I can look into it at least.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Ynglaur posted:

We needed a deadtear. Badly.

what did i do now

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

what did i do now

You didn't moderate the shitposting in FA :v:

Not that I'd want anyone I know stuck with that job...

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Depends if he was given free reign to buzzsaw through the place and do what was necessary.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Wibla posted:

You didn't moderate the shitposting in FA :v:

Not that I'd want anyone I know stuck with that job...

One deadtear would not have been enough for the FA forums. Two would be too much for this world.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

One deadtear would not have been enough for the FA forums.

Carth Dookie posted:

Depends if he was given free reign to buzzsaw through the place and do what was necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Wibla posted:

You're just looking for more blues to shoot.

Real talk, email newbies@goonfleet.com and see what ivana will do for you. Ivana has always been cool and chill and good. I think that's your best bet.

Or let Wibla help you so he can shoot you.

• Locked thread