Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
holy crap:

https://youtu.be/YGcsVQB1NAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

well that was fast lol this is rad as hell

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Whoa

Soral
May 30, 2009

This Mario 64 Video Will Blow Your Mind

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

actual japanese 8 year old: nani? nani uton? nanja ze?
38 year old american gamer: pepe frog. cuck. cuck. cuckold cuck. friend of the family cuck cuck friend of the family cuck gavin mcinnes. triggered yet libcucks?
me: i love cooperating with my team in splat2oon

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

one tells the truth, the other lies

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Woah

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Dayyum

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There’s been some talk with Far Cry 5 that Ubisoft’s game is being political based on its setting. The National approached Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime about the situation, and his response was hardly surprising.

“Making political statements are for other people to do,” he said. “We want people to smile and have fun when they play our games.”

Nintendo remains the best company in gaming.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6HTG8LuXQ this is a great video about nintendo's design philosophy and how it winds up making legendary games that will be remembered forever

nintendo puts fun over all else

Soral
May 30, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There’s been some talk with Far Cry 5 that Ubisoft’s game is being political based on its setting. The National approached Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime about the situation, and his response was hardly surprising.

“Making political statements are for other people to do,” he said. “We want people to smile and have fun when they play our games.”

Nintendo remains the best company in gaming.

i love nintendo so much

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Political statements are cool and good actually especially when they piss off white people

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Splatoon is a story that takes place after an environmental apocalypse causes the extinction of humanity and is about young squidkids raised in a culture that glorifies war oppressing and exploiting other species in order to maintain their relatively higher standard of living

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh, jesus... God. Mods?? MODS??!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Political statements are cool and good actually especially when they piss off white people

Goddamn right. Nintendo's longstanding No Homo policy for their games is epic, but not nearly as epic as the white male tears

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Goddamn right. Nintendo's longstanding No Homo policy for their games is epic, but not nearly as epic as the white male tears

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dunno the new Bowser and Mario amiibo look like they're gonna hold hands and get married

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

What if Mario called Bowser a Cuckold and said For Lord Humongous! when he stomped goombas

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

What if Mario called Bowser a Cuckold and said For Lord Humongous! when he stomped goombas

That would be Awesome.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

This.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

forever wallet time

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDdFxsFDrA

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theres going to be a DQXI direct tomorrow

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status...D198%23lastpost

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

nintendo does it again... grayscale and inverted colors modes have been added.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

well that is a useless update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

my morning jackass posted:

well that is a useless update

you loving idiot you dont understand art at all