Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

cum in a horse and mikes to blame

u give love a bad mane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

D1Sergo posted:

only message dems need is "gently caress you vote for me"

worked for republicans

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Rah! posted:

Yeah gently caress those cities that are mostly populated by minorities

Thatll show the white limousine liberals what's what :smug:

the white limousine liberals that run my city have been demolishing communities of color for 50 years to build more expressways and toll highways into the white suburbs so those dipshits don't have to look at any poor people houses on their drive to the skyscraper they work in

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*spies a stallion galloping in an open field*

*shifts excitedly*

**is the vice president**

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

zegermans posted:

says increasingly nervous leftists as defeats pile up

this is literally the only time in modern history they actually ran a leftist and the party went from "going to be totally wiped out" to "holy poo poo these guys just reversed a failing party's political fortunes by the biggest margins in modern history"

centrist rear end in a top hat neoliberalism has failed move over please

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

GET IN! ABSOLUTE BOY ROMPS HOME IN CLASSIC NEAR MISS JEZZZZZAAAAAAAAAA
Theresa May Said To Be Mulling Over A Resignation In Favour Of Her Brother, James

by Humphrey Choldmondlonlmoldnolndley

no her majority is killed and she literally cannot govern without allying with ireland's insane DUP, which will make other tories dissent and kills her majority again

she actually cannot form a government right now

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

thread is bad
thread is good
one things for certain
its misunderstood

finally they sent a poet

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

for a supposed Ecuadorian with a Russian wife you sure do like defending white rurals

where do you live again

I currently reside in a city yea

Doesn't make my statement any less true

And I'm not defending rurals, just pointing out the hypocrisy in some people

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

the thing is, a bernie presidency in tyool 2017 means little. he'd get nothing done and be sabotaged at all times by the gop

which is why we gotta start small and work up, to have the needed support structure in place for progressive change

To add to this, drat near any change you want to do on a fed level can also be done in a city or state level. Wanna prosecute the cops? get people focused on reform to appointed positions in the prosecutors office. Minimum wage? state legislatures. rent controls? City/county offices. Healthcare? poo poo look a California.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I saw it earlier but the vids weren't working then and now they are oh man drat that some terrible stuff. Watch the first vid at least I implore you fellow posters.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

no her majority is killed and she literally cannot govern without allying with ireland's insane DUP, which will make other tories dissent and kills her majority again

and neither can the US heyo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like i was unaware that anyone thought of corbyn destroying the tories as a loss

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Minecraft Holmes posted:

The only one I know about was when he allowed "choose life" license plates and said it was for freedom of speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nuclearmonkee posted:

this is literally the only time in modern history they actually ran a leftist and the party went from "going to be totally wiped out" to "holy poo poo these guys just reversed a failing party's political fortunes by the biggest margins in modern history"

by failed do you mean "extended hold on the pm and large majorities in parliament " because I hope Corbyn fails then for English peoples sake

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al! posted:

we've been over this so many times: vice president mike pence hosed a horse

you haven't been over it as many times as a horse has been over mike pence

*Bada bada badaboom tisk crash NEEEEEEEEIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhh snort *

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Look at my horse/My horse is amazing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i think its also safe to say that lee atwater is ultimately the most successful and influential political strategist in american history, he basically caused a complete political realignment over 50 years (to the detriment of the entire country lmao)

im glad he dead

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Wait I mean death is certain welcome to death crue

:yeah:

idk, to be honest it feels kind of ritualistic more than anything. She's been "gone" a while and even my evangelical mom is saying poo poo like "you don't want to see them stick around in that kind of state". Hopefully she'll recognize me and it'll be a nice thing for her before she goes, if not...then oh well. Not like I didn't think it could be the last time the last couple of times I saw her.

fuuuuuck

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Nuclearmonkee posted:

uh I think ushering in the nightmare of American fascism is a SUCCESS STORY

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
"Things are so great for minorities here in NYC" said the stupid white liberal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

and neither can the US heyo

well the difference is that the UK doesn't let you pretend to be able to govern if you can't, you actually have to be able to pass laws or gently caress you it's time for more elections until someone wins

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol Corbin's moral victory lol

give him an award for trying I guess .

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

terrible year for jezza clarkson tho

first may forms govt with the irish
then she resigns, james may becomes pm, hammond is chancellor of the exchequeuer, and ur left out in the cold. bloody rubbish!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

you're really loving mad at cities and also "liberals" which is rapidly becoming a word for anyone who doesn't agree with you

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
listen man just vote for a loving democrat, any loving democrat like it doesn't matter how lovely they are we are far past competence and intelligence as indicators of success you just have to say gently caress, like literally just scream it louder and louder gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress and people go "woah that's a guy I can identify with better elect them to the highest loving office" that's how you win folks

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

well the difference is that the UK doesn't let you pretend to be able to govern if you can't, you actually have to be able to pass laws or gently caress you it's time for more elections until someone wins

Wow how barbaric

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it looks like he swallowed an xbox

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://youtu.be/ljPFZrRD3J8

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Yinlock posted:

like i was unaware that anyone thought of corbyn destroying the tories as a loss

well if you understand nothing about british politics like most people here,

euphronius posted:

by failed do you mean "extended hold on the pm and large majorities in parliament " because I hope Corbyn fails then for English peoples sake

it's just may won the orb lost

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

euphronius posted:

was Money in the Bank not enough

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
atwater dying from a smoothbrain brain tumor at age 40 is fitting, just and deserved, imo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
The uk is a waste

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

hi im off the high horse i was riding, here you can gently caress it now

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

“Democracy in motion means a right to take sides/ Since when is one rewarded for the emails she hides?”

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Weiner 4 prez

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Spicer video is live! Spicey time imminent!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Yinlock posted:

Theresa may has become god empress of uk didn't you read???

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

you're really loving mad at cities and also "liberals" which is rapidly becoming a word for anyone who doesn't agree with you

You seem to get mad anytime someone says that your precious cities arent safe havens for minorities

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

psst the UK doesn't work like the USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
is a high horse just a really tall, fuckable horse or what