Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the J E B took his baby away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ignore

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Jun 19, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gently caress this is the wrong thread I'm tired

Zerg Mans has issued a correction as of 14:44 on Jun 19, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i guess lenny from of mice and men was a trump voter

why censor twitter users when the whole thing is searchable by the text of their tweets

https://twitter.com/ThomasBarnes34/status/875791110899212289

Thomas Barnes
@ThomasBarnes34

I am from Colorado and I am a top performer at sales. I HATE guns and think they should be banned and if you are mean to animals DO NOT FOLLOW ME!!!
Denver, CO

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jose posted:

i think the saurus worked in a kitchen

lol

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why censor twitter users when the whole thing is searchable by the text of their tweets

https://twitter.com/ThomasBarnes34/status/875791110899212289

Thomas Barnes
@ThomasBarnes34

I am from Colorado and I am a top performer at sales. I HATE guns and think they should be banned and if you are mean to animals DO NOT FOLLOW ME!!!
Denver, CO

it came from r/trumpgrets, prob anti doxxing rules or something

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah Thesaurus was a failed line cook

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i will teach my son to protect rabbits as much as i do

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

bump_fn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-zvMyxNAo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Thomas Barnes
@ThomasBarnes34

Denver, CO

Is this guy 10 years old, that would explain a lot

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
illegal messicans taking are top sales jerbs

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Thank you President Trump for beginning the genocide of rural whites that they a always claimed was going to happen under Obama.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Exinos posted:

Thank you President Trump for beginning the genocide of rural whites that they a always claimed was going to happen under Obama.

only a racist like trump could kill whitey

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

i guess lenny from of mice and men was a trump voter

there's no way I can accept that account is real. it's way too on-the-nose with the Mexicans thing and the stream-of-consciousness sentence structure

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bump_fn posted:

tell me again george, the one about the emails

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/877308599634190336

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
aahahaha

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mission accomplished dot j p g

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Is it wrong to feel satisfaction from people who voted to gently caress everyone else over getting screwed over?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Either way, lmbo.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

drilldo squirt posted:

Is it wrong to feel satisfaction from people who voted to gently caress everyone else over getting screwed over?

http://i.imgur.com/sijM0NW.gifv

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CHYNA

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drilldo squirt posted:

If they learn their lesson it's polite to stop laughing, otherwise go nuts

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

gOD

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

amidst him getting some kind of patent or whatever for his clothing brand there, and jared & ivanka having private dinners with Chinese heads-of-state, and trying to scam chinese investors into buying their way into citizenship via investments in their real estate, and a thousand other shady criminal things

at this point, are we sure that turmp doesn't want all of our business to go to CHYNA? seems like most of his money is moving that direction

oh holy poo poo, he's in too deep with the russians to cut and run, so he's going to try and go even deeper into debt with the chinese, betting that they'll protect him from the russians if only to make him pay good on his debt to them. he's trying to use his platform as POTUS to slick willy his way through a russian mob vs triad gang war

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Freaking Crumbum posted:

amidst him getting some kind of patent or whatever for his clothing brand there, and jared & ivanka having private dinners with Chinese heads-of-state, and trying to scam chinese investors into buying their way into citizenship via investments in their real estate, and a thousand other shady criminal things

at this point, are we sure that turmp doesn't want all of our business to go to CHYNA? seems like most of his money is moving that direction

oh holy poo poo, he's in too deep with the russians to cut and run, so he's going to try and go even deeper into debt with the chinese, betting that they'll protect him from the russians if only to make him pay good on his debt to them. he's trying to use his platform as POTUS to slick willy his way through a russian mob vs triad gang war

like of course, but here is the kicker, half my party is in bed with the russians too, just :lol:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
The people who voted for trump will not make the connection between trump and the factory moving to China, and they will vote trump again next time because their factory moved to China and trump promises to bring the jobs back.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

At least china tried

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/877527733181456384

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:owned:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

oliwan posted:

The people who voted for trump will not make the connection between trump and the factory moving to China, and they will vote trump again next time because their factory moved to China and trump promises to bring the jobs back.

and ford will move the next plant to mexico in response

mexico and china, pooping american jobs back and forth. forever.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

every american multinational will have a token us factory that basically doesn't produce anything, the way that they currently keep token clean and safe sweatshops to make it seem like conditions are that way in all of their sweatshops

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

New coal jobs being created under the Trump administration.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Exinos posted:

TRUMP: The living will be employed to bury the dead.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

swap.avi style. nice

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Freaking Crumbum posted:

Grand Theft Auto Trump

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Exinos posted:

Six feet under.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
another day, another lol

Trump's Carrier deal is not living up to the hype — jobs still going to Mexico

quote:

More than 600 employees at a Carrier plant in Indianapolis are bracing for layoffs beginning next month, despite being told by President Trump that nearly all the jobs at the plant had been saved. The deal, announced with great fanfare before Trump took office, was billed not only as a heroic move to keep jobs from going to Mexico but also as a seismic shift in the economic development landscape.

Nearly seven months later the deal has not worked out quite as originally advertised, and the landscape has barely budged.

"The jobs are still leaving," said Robert James, president of United Steelworkers Local 1999. "Nothing has stopped."

The agreement does guarantee that Carrier, a unit of United Technologies Corp., will continue to employ at least 1,069 people at the Indianapolis plant for 10 years in exchange for up to $7 million in incentives. In addition, the company has promised to invest $16 million in the facility.

But fewer than 800 of those 1,069 jobs — 730 to be exact — are the manufacturing jobs that were always at the heart of the debate. The rest are engineering and technical jobs that were never scheduled to be cut.

As for Trump's claim that the $16 million investment in the plant would add jobs, United Technologies CEO Greg Hayes told CNBC in December that the money would go toward more automation in the factory and ultimately would result in fewer jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!