Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I appreciate Trump waiting until after the season finale of Better Call Saul to let us know he's ending the world.

hunter s thompson waited for the end of football season before offing himself..

ed balls waited for the end of strictly cum dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

it's already happening, the .NET tech jobs are rapidly drying up in Louisville and it was a booming industry for nearly a decade

all anyone wants anymore is "front end developers" which are basically bored interns writing spaghetti code with the biggest hacky javascript framework in the world. literally no one is allowed to touch the servers that run things and the people who are allowed to do so are going either senile or dead

when the boomers die out they'll take a lot of FORTRAN knowledge with them and the entire bank industry will crash lol

so win/win???

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

it's already happening, the .NET tech jobs are rapidly drying up in Louisville and it was a booming industry for nearly a decade

all anyone wants anymore is "front end developers" which are basically bored interns writing spaghetti code with the biggest hacky javascript framework in the world. literally no one is allowed to touch the servers that run things and the people who are allowed to do so are going either senile or dead

when the boomers die out they'll take a lot of FORTRAN knowledge with them and the entire bank industry will crash lol

what about .org or .cx

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Well

There it is

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Montasque posted:

Trump is going to win in 2020.

hmmm yes this sample size is representative of everyone that voted for trump and their responses definitely dont change because they are being filmed for a segment

trump will still "win" 2020

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

if osoff wins this fucker is deffo setting up teh bomb

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Don't worry, by then everything will run on the blockchain

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

if osoff wins this fucker is deffo setting up teh bomb
good

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Ossoff is gonna lose because 100% of the voters are going to write in Jeb!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
#tbt

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/877236470846603264

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Lol just hire physicists writing their dissertation in f77

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

well that's me off the wagon

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Admiral Ray posted:

protecting the right of american citizens to be just as dumb abroad as at home is one of the only reasons to have a bloated military!

I dunno man, as an American, I would expect to die if I went to North Korea, I mean it's North loving Korea

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/independent/status/877233343397605377

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SKULL.GIF posted:

Well

There it is

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

i'm just saying give it a little bit before you start cranking your hog to the apocalypse like the last 5 times this happened

haha hey guys you crazy idiots why are you on edge when an impulsive fat slug with holes in his brain is president

stay calm stay calm

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

the flagship product at my company is a hilarious 30-year old mess of a custom implementation of COBOL and I imagine a lot of the early tech adopters that form the backbone of our global economy are the same way. nobody wants to learn this poo poo for what the capitalists are willing to pay them to fix it and it owns because we're gonna die

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Iron Crowned posted:

I dunno man, as an American, I would expect to die if I went to North Korea, I mean it's North loving Korea

this kind of attitude is why we need to Make America Great Again! as an American your birthright is to act stupid and suffer no consequences for it in the barbaric lands of North Korea, Germany, France, or Australia!

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I'm just waiting for the news that cruise missiles have been launched, or the later leak that Mattis had to talk Trump down.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So are we going to war with North Korea or what?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

haha hey guys you crazy idiots why are you on edge when an impulsive fat slug with holes in his brain is president

stay calm stay calm

~keep calm and carry on, reefer madness quiets the falling bomb~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

stay calm stay calm

i mean i wouldn't say this if it wasn't something he does regularly and ends up as nothing

hell trump bombed the gently caress out of a Syrian runway and nothing actually happened

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

i'm just saying give it a little bit before you start cranking your hog to the apocalypse like the last 5 times this happened

yeah lemme finish this bag of crab chips first

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Schrodingers War

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
donald chump ain't doing poo poo y'all.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
why would anyone do drugs when depraved disassociation still isnt as weird as actual reality

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Just start the war already you fat gently caress. You're Donald Trump, not GWB. You don't have to dance around making it look like you tried to be a good boy.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

DeepDickPizza posted:

So are we going to war with North Korea or what?

50-50.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the flagship product at my company is a hilarious 30-year old mess of a custom implementation of COBOL and I imagine a lot of the early tech adopters that form the backbone of our global economy are the same way. nobody wants to learn this poo poo for what the capitalists are willing to pay them to fix it and it owns because we're gonna die

capitalism refuses to pay money to maintain and fix this because it isn't (directly) profitable

the people in charge expect someone else to be holding the bag when it inevitably falls apart

capitalism is a fundamentally debased ideology and, because humans generally suck at changing their minds once they've developed a stance on something, capitalists need to be eliminated if we are to have any hope of changing how society is structured

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

do you think other world leaders are able to interpret Trump's tweets on his own, or do they have trump tweet experts they turn to?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

The Muppets On PCP posted:

yeah lemme finish this bag of crab chips first

Crab chips??? What

I love crabs and chips

Are these just chips with old bay

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Push the button pussy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

why would anyone do drugs when depraved disassociation still isnt as weird as actual reality

helps with conceiving art. doesn't help so much with producing art

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

trump doesn't give a poo poo about some dead 24 year old kid

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

i mean i wouldn't say this if it wasn't something he does regularly and ends up as nothing

hell trump bombed the gently caress out of a Syrian runway and nothing actually happened

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/876980693137375232
https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/876961162641985536

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

capitalism refuses to pay money to maintain and fix this because it isn't (directly) profitable

the people in charge expect someone else to be holding the bag when it inevitably falls apart

capitalism is a fundamentally debased ideology and, because humans generally suck at changing their minds once they've developed a stance on something, capitalists need to be eliminated if we are to have any hope of changing how society is structured

TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
no one can tell me when i can and cannot crank my hog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

stay calm stay calm

look at this milky mouthed blubbering

• Locked thread