Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Squizzle posted:

i hope trump orders one if our pacific fleet carriers rechristened "uss the best deals"

I feel like that's a more appropriate name for a ballistic missile submarine tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I was in China about 13 years ago and we were being chaperoned around the tourist spots in Beijing by a couple of young chaps (awesome folk btw) but when we took a couple of jaunty perspective photos of Mao in T. Square (framed between finger and thumb that kind of thing) they were genuinely worried we'd put them on the internet.

why are dictators weird about statues

i mean i can understand not wanting people to mess with them but taking photos of them should be fine

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

glasses off to eat, glasses on to milk sympathy

:thunk:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

703 posted:

uh, isn't that a white supremacist thing?

they said it meant "white power" to troll liberals, but then they kept doing it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/877240807845236736

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

How the heck do they pass this thing without an immediate outcry over the SECRET BILL poo poo followed by outcries when people either lose their coverage or learn about how their coverage is about to disappear? What are they even going to tell people? Don't worry Obamacare is gone and those rich people got a tax cut. What did you get? Uhhhh did I mention Obamacare is gone?

right now the "people" don't care. Their team is winning. Take that libs.
To clarify: they don't have to explain poo poo.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Yinlock posted:

"a comment"

wonder what sort of comment a fat white nationalist could have made to two Armenians to make them want to stab him nine times :thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
https://twitter.com/AcidRayneStorm/status/877127105322131457

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

This has less to do with green tech and more to do with globalism, they are almost assuredly getting better quality coal for cheaper from Wyoming.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

How the heck do they pass this thing without an immediate outcry over the SECRET BILL poo poo followed by outcries when people either lose their coverage or learn about how their coverage is about to disappear? What are they even going to tell people? Don't worry Obamacare is gone and those rich people got a tax cut. What did you get? Uhhhh did I mention Obamacare is gone?

that's why they're doing this cloak and dagger poo poo, so the outcry doesn't happen right now

they really haven't thought this through as usual

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

have we talked about the growing movement among congressional republicans to change the 10 year balance window to a 15 or 20 year window and how that makes temporary tax cuts virtually permanent

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

So fat he didn't even realize he got stabbed 9 times

nah, the armenians were probably extremely skilled in the way of the katana. it was like an anime scene where they all ran past eachother, a big flash of light happened when they met, then all the cuts appeared on ginger nazi all at once

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

hes promoting discourse :discourse:

He's actually a scuba diver and he's doing the "I'm good" sign

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LOL no we don't actually like doing these cross burnings. These robes are hot and it's kind of pain to get the cross to burn evenly. We do it to make libs think we are racist. LOL at you libs!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

happy that most of the responses are just "you"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Dear Rayne Storm,

Please do not sign your Twitter posts.

Sincerely,

Concerned Citizen

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

have we talked about the growing movement among congressional republicans to change the 10 year balance window to a 15 or 20 year window and how that makes temporary tax cuts virtually permanent
lmao the united states is going to default if they manage that

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

703 posted:

uh, isn't that a white supremacist thing?

:lol: those dudes are all totally incels

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

they will claim illegal immigrants and welfare queens no longer receive free government healthcare and chuds will hoot and holler as the opiates seep into their blood

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kilmers Elbow posted:

I was in China about 13 years ago and we were being chaperoned around the tourist spots in Beijing by a couple of young chaps (awesome folk btw) but when we took a couple of jaunty perspective photos of Mao in T. Square (framed between finger and thumb that kind of thing) they were genuinely worried we'd put them on the internet.

I was there like 3 years ago, and our tour guide at Tiennamen Square was like "Don't talk about it. We can talk about it back on the bus, but don't talk about it in public." And then when we got back on the bus he told us a cool story about his dad being in the Red Guard.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

I'm sure some of that wealth will trickle down to the rest of us

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: those dudes are all totally incels

the evil feminists win again

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I bet he describes himself as a "nice guy" too

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Nothing mattering is a good thing because I don't have to feel guilty wasting my time playing MMOs. :reject:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i refuse to carry naloxone because i want boomers to die in the streets

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

Nothing mattering is a good thing because I don't have to feel guilty wasting my time playing MMOs. :reject:

hahahah

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

so did they get oathkeeper from game of thrones or what

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

A very gingery Seth Rogen coma

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

the bitcoin of weed posted:

they will claim illegal immigrants and welfare queens no longer receive free government healthcare and chuds will hoot and holler as the opiates seep into their blood

Then they'll be able to work on getting rid of Obamaphones.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

since everyone is asking for donations for that guy I'm betting he doesn't have insurance

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/877244692206956545

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wear my glasses whislt comaing

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

not so good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i predict tonight will be cloudy with a sprinkling of suk zone

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Guy1: Hehe hey guys lets make a fake white power sign that goes *bloooop*

Guy 2: Hahaha yeah yeah *bloooop* white power

Guy1: Hahahahaha yeah, nice. White power everyone! *blooop*

KKK: Nice! *blooooop* White power yall!

White nationalist: I like this, *bloooop*!

Nazi: Yeah! WOOOO *blooooop* forever

Guy1: Hahaha, and actually I really am into this whole white power thing. I'm white and it's not bad *bloooop*

Guy2: Oh crazy, I was always into it to *bloop!* loving blacks and women. Ugh.

Nazi: Rad, come hang out at my house and we'll all *blooooop* it up. Love this *bloop* thing.

KKK: Wooo alright, I love you guys *bloooop* *hugs* bloooooooooooooooop*

White Nationalist: Hey lets all do white power poo poo and *blooop* out the white house!

Everyone: YEAH! WOOO *blooooop* black people go home!

Someone else: Uhhhh, is anyone else noticing there's nazi's, white nationalists and KKK dudes in the white house?

Guy1: LOLOLOLOLOL WE GOT YOU WE GOT YOU GOOOOOOD HE THINKS BLOOP IS SOME RACIST poo poo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU loving IDIOT

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TwoStepBoog posted:

they said it meant "white power" to troll liberals, but then they kept doing it

we are watching the organic development and adoption of the next Nazi salute right before our eyes

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Admiral Ray posted:

since everyone is asking for donations for that guy I'm betting he doesn't have insurance

Depending on the insurance you've got, medical bills can still gently caress you over pretty bad.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Planes cant land in arizona becuase its too hot to take off and the smaller regional planes are only rated to 118 degrees.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/06/19/american-airlines-flights-in-phoenix-canceled-as-temperatures-soar.amp.html

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

prefect posted:

Depending on the insurance you've got, medical bills can still gently caress you over pretty bad.

tru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao, that dude looks like me if i was a chud

• Locked thread