Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

2DCAT posted:

:megaman:
so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

This is a tough one folks...

:thunk:

compliment his pecker wood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
2DCAT gonna build the wall

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

2DCAT posted:

so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

thank him for all the tweeting and say that you hope he won't hold back anymore

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

2DCAT posted:

pee ur pants, see if hes into it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

2DCAT posted:

Ask him what his brother liked to drink

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lets all pee in each others pants

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

2DCAT posted:

wut are you briefing him on?

make sure to say his name/reference him a lot it makes him pay attention

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

ice cold

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

2DCAT posted:

:piss:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Piss yourself for potus

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

make sure you get a red button coke 2dcat

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Reality Winner posted:

ask tell him about the piss tape and how it's real

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

2DCAT posted:

call kushner a cuck

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

seriously though I feel bad for you, you have to actually talk to this dumb rear end in a top hat in person

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

convince trump about an impending threat from a country that does not exist.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
is any of our other favorites from the administration like kellyanne or spicey gonna be in the room

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

2DCAT posted:

Trump is going to brag about how great everything is and how wonderful your intelligence is then he will nod a lot and say you've done amazing work and you're just the greatest guy.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Reality Winner posted:

ask him about the piss tape

at one point say "you shouldn't be pissed off about this" but instead say pissed on and quickly correct yourself

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Stinkpalm potus to make view askewniverse real

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

That DICK! posted:

lets all pee in each others pants

like, are we putting on each other's pants and then peeing in them or are people opening their pants and then peeing into the person's opened pants?

either way, i'm down

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Betting markets jumping Ossoff.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

GET HIM TO TWEET ABOUT ZORDS

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

so did warm beer get tortured to death or what?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
From C-SPAM's posting fingers to the President's piss filled ears.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Can't wait until they have lovely wording that makes CC lefal in inadvisable areas

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

just bring trump a hamburger and a coke, and tell him that's the briefing

you'll be the new DAG in no time

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

2DCAT posted:

go in for the handshake and don't let go until he cries

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

some secret service agent has def read your post history

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2DCAT posted:

instead of a handshake start jerking him off

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Montasque posted:

Trump is going to brag about how great everything is and how wonderful your intelligence is then he will nod a lot and say you've done amazing work and you're just the greatest guy.

I think you called it. 2DCAT I'm sure you do good work, but it's almost certainly going to be wasted on pee pee man.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Menstrual Show posted:

so did warm beer get tortured to death or what?

from what I remember there were no physical signs of torture.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

magiccarpet posted:

some secret service agent has def read your post history

i hope the secret service likes my gifs

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Montasque posted:

a rare moment of lucidity from our piss-brained president

and it couldn't happen to anyone better :patriot:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ossof lost because of bernie I said sukzoneishly

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

zegermans posted:

instead of a handshake start jerking him off

But the violent trump handshake style

Zerg Mans