Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

cheney has shot multiple people "accidentally"

lmao of course he loving has :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

thank you for recognizing my extremely low effort joke!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/dril/status/638936294937227264

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

He also didn't have a heartbeat for like a year

Serf
May 5, 2011

muh geological stability!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Is that Fat Mac?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I think there were like some devices in everybody's homes that he was scanning to be omniscient.

the internet of things is never a good idea

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i keep forgetting cheney is still alive
good lord

edit; and he's only 76
i thought he was like 90

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Minecraft Holmes posted:

He also didn't have a heartbeat for like a year

he also keeps a man sized safe.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Shortly followed by a bill to rename DC "Mega-City One"

Serf
May 5, 2011

georgia:

hot
humid
mosquitos
racism
geological stability

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Cheney will outlive us all

That weird future scene at the end of the "Bobo" episode of The Simpson's but instead of Burns it's Cheney's head on the wirey robot body

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

or McConnell just told them

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I assume this is symbolic as gently caress. If not I am definitely getting my CC and just going to all sorts of problematic places until someone shoots me dead.

Or just getting my CC and waiting for some dumb Republican gently caress to do that instead.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/877245988213334017

was that video earlier fake.. maybe gorilla marketing campaign to get people to ride the train to festivals more?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/877210195746840576

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

haha

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

When Scalise got shot in the balls or whatever, my wife texted me "Not to politicize this shooting but maybe this will get the GOP to actually consider gun control?"

I just said lol nope they'll just try and arm the baseball players so they're ready for next time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Serf posted:

georgia:

hot
humid
mosquitos
racism
geological stability

wait did that earthquake happen where they're having that special election

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I can't believe the Senate GOP tore open a portal into another dimension where they could work on their health bill in secrecy.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I support a law that would require all members of congress to be armed at all times on the house and senate floor.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
the gop should fund skull guns so they can be armed and ready for anything

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Gravy Jones posted:

'Megma-City One.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

But how are they going to exclude the Black Caucus from this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Serf posted:

georgia:

hot
humid
mosquitos
racism
geological stability

this is progress

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Gravy Jones posted:

MAGA City One

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Admiral Ray posted:

MAGA City One

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:megaman:
so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

This is a tough one folks...

:thunk:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

wait did that earthquake happen where they're having that special election

nah it happened to the east, over in augusta

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

MAGA City One

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

they won't have any excuses not to hold town meetings if they are armed so...

...they still won't have them because they're little babies lmao

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
u gonna get fired for talking about briefings on a dead comedy forum

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

2DCAT posted:

so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

You need to say "You're in" as much as possible

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Admiral Ray posted:

MAGA City One

:discourse:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I am the law

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
2dcat brief us first and we'll tell you what to do afterward

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

ask him about the piss tape

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm fine with this

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

2DCAT posted:

TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Admiral Ray posted:

MAGA City One

thread title please

• Locked thread