Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

some secret service agent has def read your post history

there's probably one person from each Intelligence agency that has to read this thread every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

2DCAT posted:

:megaman:
so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

This is a tough one folks...

:thunk:

please get him to say cspam thanks

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

i thought that article posted earlier about this was a joke. lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tell him about the baloogan state massacre

Serf
May 5, 2011

eonwe posted:

ossof lost because of bernie I said sukzoneishly

wait

wait

what

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

there's probably one person from each Intelligence agency that has to read this thread every day

At least we're not a known CIA front, unlike Goonfleet.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Have you considered instead heaping generous praise on the idiot and landing yourself a sweet ambassador gig?

Also say "full speed ahaead", "double down" and "the north koreans are laughing at you" a lot, poo poo like that.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bip Roberts posted:

Stinkpalm potus to make view askewniverse real

:yikes:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TwoStepBoog posted:

it's me

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

triple sulk posted:

please get him to say hypernormalize piss boi thanks

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
soon congress will have the right to carry guns into the white house

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

TwoStepBoog posted:

And a Russian who doesn't 'get It'

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Al! posted:

i hope the secret service likes my gifs

everyone likes your gifs Al!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

DogonCrook posted:

Have you considered instead heaping generous praise on the idiot and landing yourself a sweet ambassador gig?

Also say "full speed ahaead", "double down" and "the north koreans are laughing at you" a lot, poo poo like that.

YES PLEASE WE NEED A GOON AMBASSADOR TO BE VILERATED AGAIN AT BENGHAZI

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
try an get us some sweet orb deets

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

This is my first time seeing fat shaming since the escalator and I never realized it was so loving ridiculous

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Typo posted:

YES PLEASE WE NEED A GOON AMBASSADOR TO BE VILERATED AGAIN AT BENGHAZI

Yeah, just follow the Saudi model

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

zegermans posted:

At least we're not a known CIA front, unlike Goonfleet.

CIA using Goonfleet to launder drug money though ISK/Monthly passes confirmed.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

i deletes my bad joke

velvet milkman has issued a correction as of 21:17 on Jun 20, 2017

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

2nd Amendment neutral bathrooms NOW

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

murked by dragon posted:

i especially enjoy the extremely detailed assassination plots you encode within them

please don't memory hole trump thread volume V

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

2 genders
2 amendments

Suck it, liberals

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

our 2nd protects our 1st, our 3rd protects our 2nd, and so on down the line

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Reality Winner posted:

our 2nd protects our 1st, our 3rd protects our 2nd, and so on down the line

please ignore the 18th and 21st tho

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6gIxpfBJ8
Obama would Axe a Tron sequel if he had the chance, but would trompf?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

I congratulate you on your new job at the Pentagon

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Business Gorillas posted:

This is my first time seeing fat shaming since the escalator and I never realized it was so loving ridiculous

Why stop at fat shaming shaming people who fat shame his immediate underlings? surely if Chelsea Clinton had stood up to stop people from fat shaming Trump himself the world would be a better place

because these things matter

CNN posted:

Senate GOP speeding towards health care vote next Thursday

boring

"My first kitten! Meet my sleepy little friend Tessa."

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Reality Winner posted:

please ignore the 18th and 21st tho

the 19th too

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtIwfugF1zw

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Your mom lost to Donald Trump. 2016

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
ask trump who his favorite love live is

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

o7

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

TwoStepBoog posted:

And they probably don't even notice the steganographic messages in all the images lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
pretty sure this tweet is saying everyone here is a liberal:

https://twitter.com/karmicplurality/status/877213313414909952

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://www.outsports.com/2017/6/20/15835374/ryan-ocallaghan-gay-nfl-new-england-patriots-kansas-city-chiefs

This is very good article.

After some small talk, he left with the young woman on his arm, making sure his teammates could see him. O’Callaghan was now, he figured, undeniably straight.

"That bought me a couple years," he said, nodding. "Because once they see you leave with someone, that’s different from them just seeing me talk with them."

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

galenanorth posted:

some cat gif

holy poo poo can you not post 60MB images?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

KUSH!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

2DCAT posted:

Hey he's literally not going to listen because he thinks every idea that comes out of his smooth brain is the 100% correct one, but if you do well then he'll bring you into the patronage system so congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fleetwood mac's Tusk but with Kush instead

• Locked thread