Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah so do social workers but they don't shoot people over it.

well, other people over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Vladimir Putin posted:

The other thing with a policemans/woman's job is that you're exposed to some of the worse of human nature on a daily basis. You're going to see some really bad poo poo the people are willing to do to each other. That's got to wear on you if you start out as a normal decent person.

You're not at all like I would have expected to you to be based on strong daddy internet memes.

I'm disappointed.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

the only safe space for a cop in america should be six feet under

:hai:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Vladimir Putin posted:

The other thing with a policemans/woman's job is that you're exposed to some of the worse of human nature on a daily basis. You're going to see some really bad poo poo the people are willing to do to each other. That's got to wear on you if you start out as a normal decent person.

Sure.

But that doesn't mean you get to murder people.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Bernie Sanders has a podcast?

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/877244417303773184

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“Uh but uh as that was happening as he was pulling at, out his hand I thought, I was gonna die and I thought if he’s, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to operate an internal combustion engine with a 5 year old girl in the car and risk her future due to climate change and risk her life through increased risk of motor vehicle fatality and the front seat passenger doing the same thing then what, what care does he give about me?”

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Lets hear from that Dirty Jobs rear end in a top hat again. It's been a few weeks since he said that Both Sides are Bad and Millennials are Lazy

you forgot about his frequent stops to speak out against unions at the behest of big company owners, then of course going on to encourage people to take back breaking jobs that only pay well because they're unionized

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
cops are killing the black millenial industry, and here's why

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This total loving pussy thought he was in mortal danger because he smelled marijuana and a guy told him I have a gun and that he's not reaching for it

FUUUUUUCK

lol and of course the NRA is dead silent

im sure everything will be fine forever for white people

their power definitely isn't slowly dwindling and there definitely won't be any kind of race war

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Thoguh posted:

Sure.

Yes, agree.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vladimir Putin posted:

if you aren't cut out to be a police officer, maybe you should not be a police officer instead of just giving carte blanche to murder whoever doesnt appreciate the dangers of second hand weed smoke

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Vladimir Putin posted:

You're the saddest little boot lick and you don't know jack poo poo about any of this, gently caress off.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Vladimir Putin posted:

you havent seen the people i work with

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

if you aren't cut out to be a police officer, maybe you should not be a police officer instead of just giving carte blanche to murder whoever doesnt appreciate the dangers of second hand weed smoke

actually, if you aren't cut out to be a police officer, i have good news. You are hired to be a police officer here is your gun and badge.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Sure.

i strongly insist that the cops should not murder people

if you must act racistly, give them a titty twister or something

you're still being a racist dickhead but nobody has to die, it's win/win

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Late to the game on this one but Paul F. Tompkins fuckin rules

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

you forgot about his frequent stops to speak out against unions at the behest of big company owners, then of course going on to encourage people to take back breaking jobs that only pay well because they're unionized

Millionaire TV Man lecture-scolding everyone about the value of manual labor while also bemoaning the existence of unions is perfect.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

dog cops are bad too. that is how terrible the polic are

NO those dogs just like drugs and bombs and the other stuff they sniff out and the police take advantage of that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vladimir Putin posted:

In all honesty what other job asks you to put yourself in potentially life threatening situations on a daily basis? I mean even coal miners probably have lower blood pressure.

cops aren't even top 10 deadliest jobs you shithead

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

That DICK! posted:

Lets hear from that Dirty Jobs rear end in a top hat again. It's been a few weeks since he said that Both Sides are Bad and Millennials are Lazy

oh jesus gently caress mike rowe is a giant poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
some people faint at the sight of blood

if they sign up to be an emt and take the time to go through the courses and get certified and then on their first time out faint on someone with a scalpel and kill them, im going to go straight to this thread and say "actually its a hard job"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Police Officer may be top 10 high risk jobs in the US but I doubt it.

Technically speaking you have the highest risk of dying on the job as President, and after that stuff like electrician and other people we don't allow to gently caress up constantly and kill people just because of their nerves

note that the only reason they ever show up on "risky jobs" lists is for the same reason truck drivers do- patrol cops spend a lot of time driving and have a correspondingly higher risk of being injured or killed in a traffic accident

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"he was reaching for his wallet and that reminded me of how anxious i am over teh economy and well, i'm sure you can see that it was a good shoot"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quote:

she might be the first case of “poop doping,” thanks to a fecal transplant she administered herself three years ago.

"Hey wouldn't it be cool if i could put other people's poop in me" :thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also the main problem is a supreme court verdict that says that cops can kill whoever if they're in genuine fear of their life, so suddenly all cops are total scaredy cats at the slightest hint of dark skin

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

https://twitter.com/maria_engstrom/status/876529814223687680

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Reality Winner posted:

cops are killing the black millenial industry, and here's why

here are the winners and losers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

LGD posted:

note that the only reason they ever show up on "risky jobs" lists is for the same reason truck drivers do- patrol cops spend a lot of time driving and have a correspondingly higher risk of being injured or killed in a traffic accident

wanna see the riskiness comparison of "police officer" and "people driving around other people who slam on their brakes because they saw a police officer"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

u either poop dope or u become a poop dope

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

sometimes other people have superior bacterial colonies & you must absorb their power

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

dog cops are bad too. that is how terrible the polic are

dogs like to sniff bombs and buttholes, i will not permit you to dirty their good name

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Look guys, I know you're all upset right now but I've seen die hard and watch CSI all day and you need to know that cops actually have it really touch out there and when they murder bad guys it's always for a good reason and if it looks impossibly evil with video evidence then whatever they come up with afterwards is good enough for me. It's a hard job guys.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

dogs were just following dog orders

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

brugroffil posted:

Millionaire TV Man lecture-scolding everyone about the value of manual labor while also bemoaning the existence of unions is perfect.

wish Woody Guthrie were alive to write a song about Mike Rowe, that'd be a banger

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hm that little girl is endangered by second hand smoke

better discharge my pistol with traditional cop inaccuracy, compounded by me being in a blind panic, near her

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

my it sure is stressful being a literal agent of opression

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I can't wait until we're sending undersupplied troops to die in the desert again

this time with the added fun mix of the fact that we're going to be apparently fighting for both sides

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

this is the poo poo i want to see more of

just straight-up donald trump loves to suck off isis

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shiksa posted:

wish Woody Guthrie were alive to write a song about Mike Rowe, that'd be a banger

*snap cut to mike huckabee wondering aloud why bruce springsteen refuses to cover it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

I knew Trump would convert to Islam after the blowout party the Saudis threw for him.

• Locked thread