Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a million more years for Ed Balls though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ossof? more like blah-soff

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
buttigieg woulda won

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
My hat is Ossoff to him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Franklin v. Little Bear

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

the movie face/off but with poop

yaa

rear end off

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Rubber Tucky posted:

i don't think i can handel this

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mormonpartyboat posted:

two vedanyas conrad

i went to the heart of darkness

[video[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvcsO6cYLus&t=169s[/video]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i want to take his poop . . .off

assoff was caught poop doping and was disqualified from the race

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Unless they're shoving small rocket engines up their rear end I'm not impressed.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

logikv9 posted:

buttigieg

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I hope somebody throws a wrench at her face

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

quote:

The Sickening Attack on Otto Warmbier Is Symbolic of the Left's Hate Problem

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448796/otto-warmbier-lefts-hate-problem

this will tide me over till 7am tweets about ossoff losing bigly

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Guy Goodbody posted:

My hat is Ossoff to him

our hats we doff for ossoff

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
early results indicate this is going to come down to like, 500 votes

as much as we want to say lold ems are failures because they are, this is a R+20 district

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

"Dum Dum Dugan except gay" is a superhero comic I never knew I wanted

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oh poo poo

Damon Lindelof is making a Watchmen TV show for HBO

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

as much as we want to say lold ems are failures because they are, this is a R+20 district

hot take: even if he wins dems are still failures

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

otto died after he went from communist prison healthcare to usa healthcare

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

so first i poop into your butt and then you poop that poop plus your poop into my butt then i'll repeat this process by pooping our combined poop from my butt into your butt and when im done you'll poop all of the poop back out of your butt into my butt and as expected ill then poop the poop from my butt into your butt so your butt has all of the poop which you will then poop into my butt from your butt ok i think i've typed poop and butt enough to tide me over for a while now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:thunk:

poop transplants

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm here at the scene in georgia. there's a lot of fireworks and also one of those chinese parade dragons

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Nuclearmonkee posted:

hot take: even if he wins dems are still failures

whoa this take is on fire

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
LETS CALM DOW NFOR A SECOND

I AM CALM. WE SHOULDNT LOSE OUR HEADS HERE

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hello, I am a random person on twitter who suddenly has a lot of knowledge and opinions about mail in ballots on Fulton county Georgia

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol 1% of the vote in doesn't mean poo poo

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

so first i poop into your butt and then you poop that poop plus your poop into my butt then i'll repeat this process by pooping our combined poop from my butt into your butt and when im done you'll poop all of the poop back out of your butt into my butt and as expected ill then poop the poop from my butt into your butt so your butt has all of the poop which you will then poop into my butt from your butt ok i think i've typed poop and butt enough to tide me over for a while now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34j0atQdJo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

:thunk:

poop transplants

buttigoing places

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I ♥ poop

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

oh poo poo

Damon Lindelof is making a Watchmen TV show for HBO

that guy sucks

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
good to see jeff sessions hiring a lawyer he's in ideological tandem with:
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/877301309132734465

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkK-aQEtMI

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

hello, I am a random person on twitter who suddenly has a lot of knowledge and opinions about mail in ballots on Fulton county Georgia

hello! do you have your checkmark yet, they're hard to get

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[Beckishly] Put Your Poop In My rear end, Ittll be a blast.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NecroMonster posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NecroMonster posted:

))<>((

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
here's the only correct take: hot

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Apraxin posted:

good to see jeff sessions hiring a lawyer he's in ideological tandem with:
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/877301309132734465

dancing on bob jones grave is prob my proudest memory of the fukken ninetiez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

NecroMonster posted:

quote:

I've read the rules for requesting a movie to be made, and it said that if I have a fetish that is different from what is offered, you may be able to talk to the directors and work something out. I got a great idea while watching some scat movies recently: scat swapping. This would basically be a movie where

• Locked thread