Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't get how any advice on what to do if the bombs drop is practical, you're pretty much automatically going to turn your head to look at a loud noise. It would never occur to you that we just got nuked before you're blinded.

It seems like the only real practical advice is that death is certain and you should hope you die quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TOOT BOOT posted:

I don't get how any advice on what to do if the bombs drop is practical, you're pretty much automatically going to turn your head to look at a loud noise. It would never occur to you that we just got nuked before you're blinded.

It seems like the only real practical advice is that death is certain and you should hope you die quickly.

The protocol for officers in the Red Army was that when you see the mushroom cloud, you stand to attention, draw your sidearm, and point it at the cloud. This way when the gun melts it wont run into your boot, which would be undignified.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

RISCy Business posted:

the reactions to this were pretty good

iirc "activated almonds" means they put them in water until they germinate and this is better for reasons including

-

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

sounds bad todd

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

I want a version of this except "Heck U.S.A." over that pic i posted earlier

Here, kinda.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

TOOT BOOT posted:

live outside of the city. i worry about terrorism and getting nuked basically never

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jerry Cotton posted:

The protocol for officers in the Red Army was that when you see the mushroom cloud, you stand to attention, draw your sidearm, and point it at the cloud. This way when the gun melts it wont run into your boot, which would be undignified.

if the gun melts, wouldn't the boots pretty much cease to exist?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mlyp

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i'm the scare quotes around new mexico

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm the Santa FEH

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Video Nasty posted:

Here, kinda.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I just got a new phone and holy poo poo this gif and yospos pop

The blacks are like infinitely dark and the greenpos glows just right

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

prefect posted:

if the gun melts, wouldn't the boots pretty much cease to exist?

What are you, a revisionist?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

akadajet posted:

felt the same way about space kimchi

they will always be lionhat to me

Jerry Cotton posted:

hahahaha*hnnnnnnnngh*

lol

poo poo im helen

wait no im the name tag

lowtax looking svelte these days

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

those arent real jobs

don't stymify yourself

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
this just makes me think of the ending of revolution os

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

TOOT BOOT posted:

'brace yourself in the doorframe, plant your feet, bend over, and kiss your rear end goodbye'

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

iirc birdo is now canonically biologically female and not trans

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

there's all kinds of hosed up animals like seahorses where eggs gestate in the male's stomach, or that toad that has all the holes in its back and it shoots the babies out like a nuclear submarine

why does birdo have to be anything

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

q != e

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sagebrush posted:

there's all kinds of hosed up animals like seahorses where the male carries the babies in his stomach, or that toad that has all the holes in its back and it shoots the babies out like a nuclear submarine

why does birdo have to be anything

idk it was a nintendo thing
it happened when they re-released the game for gba iirc

i don't know why i know this I'm sory

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

bump_fn posted:

iirc birdo is now canonically biologically female and not trans

probably for the best given how hosed up the description in that poster is. it would probably take them like 10 tries to write something inoffensive so just don't try imo

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
twitter is extremely good, if you're super racist and straight up evil they won't suspend you but if you tweet a cuss word at a verified account you get your account locked

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

RISCy Business posted:

twitter is extremely good, if you're super racist and straight up evil they won't suspend you but if you tweet a cuss word at a verified account you get your account locked

they dont do poo poo about dm harassment either. all social media is garbage.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

cis autodrag posted:

get a new dungeon master?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

cis autodrag posted:

yeah what the gently caress

maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they at least weren't pretending they want to make twitter "safer"

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

oh cool use of the office awards template

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

i'm the alkaline water (baking soda) and vinegar for breakfast

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

bump_fn posted:

get a new dungeon master?

no when its in a dungeon its called "bdsm"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

jetz0r posted:

i'm the alkaline water (baking soda) and vinegar for breakfast

*belch*

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

cis autodrag posted:

no when its in a dungeon its called "bdsm"
:confused: thats not what my 3.0 players handbook says

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om5rbtudzrg

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

lmbo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/0omjKtA.mp4

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

that turned out so much harder to watch than i hoped

that's what she said

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

RISCy Business posted:

do they have osha in canada

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yeah but it's called something else.

it's called ohsorry

• Locked thread