Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Judging by the sheer quantity of fire engine sirens I just heard I'm probably gonna read a story about a meth lab blowing up tomorrow morning

Reports of Ed balls' involvement are as unconfirmed as they are tantalizing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

NecroMonster posted:

doesn't devos's husband also like make a lot of his money selling pyramid schemes and fake supplements in russia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yr7gFjCGaw

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

americans dumb, so waaht

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Donald Trump isn't the president you idiots

don't gently caress with me dude

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

you could have just said "Da"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Thatim posted:

so michigan is part of the cover-up?

That's the time dilation from the lead freedom poisoning freedoming, he just found out too

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
[quote="Intel&Sebastian" post="473587391"]
Yeah gently caress this entire country of baby assed Christians who want to help themselves pretend death doesn't exist by making it so even people who don't believe in their poo poo get forced to squeeze every second of suffering out of the last little stinking dingleberry of life. How can anyone be so hosed up as to not even let people express their opinion to their doctors like "Yeah I'd rather not sit in a fugue state of pure pain for weeks before I die anyway" because of how they, someone who thinks they're going to live forever, feels. poo poo's ridiculous.

loving go ahead and do it to yourself if you want, I don't care. Just get out of my nm

Spins has issued a correction as of 03:46 on Jul 10, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

hahahaha that south cuckolina fool think he needs to win something for me to buy him a drink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KnYd4Qk6c

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

NecroMonster posted:

doesn't devos's husband also like make a lot of his money selling pyramid schemes and fake supplements in russia?

Yup.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Soothing fruit surfaces or wildflowers on the labels ensure the bleach pills i'm consuming are safe to consume

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Even with that in mind we've had dozens of publicized examples of this not being anywhere near a good enough excuse. Who knows what the gently caress is going on that's not being turned into national news.

Cops should absolutely be given some leeway in this area. More than a civilian. But not carte blanche to fire 7 shots into anyone they feel like with the thinnest of excuses.

Risking your own life is part of the job. Risking everyone elses lives for yours isn't.

cops are civilians

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

leave em chunky with a heavy dose of pavement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gheTBEWJso

holy poo poo this *so good* wanna glass of that malk :3:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

murked by dragon posted:

i don't know if i should get the giant vitamix or the giant juicero to punish the rich

get a very large Ronco Showtime Rotisserie oven

punishing the rich has never been easier. just set it and forget it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
ossoff's done the numbers aren't there

boo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

boo

time to hop on the archie train, friendo

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
hole milk

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

boo

:rip: time to disband the democratic party

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Regular Nintendo posted:

cops are civilians

cops are also the only civilians i support the cops shooting

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

TeriZCa8!a posted:

I work in a nursing home / assisted living type place and oh my god it is so obvious that we just haven't as a species evolved yet to the norm of euthanasia. People literally rot to death slowly when they could just go to sleep. It's crazy, we euthanize pets on the reg, and I'm gonna have to ? Jump off something or try a plastic bag when the time comes because I have no connections...

vote trump, problem solved soonish

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ZZ42Irxng

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

boo

it was inevitable

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

leave em chunky with a heavy dose of pavement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gheTBEWJso

Guy Goodbody posted:

I know a fifth way

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I know a fifth way

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Chokes McGee posted:

boo

looking forward to a million "told you so" posts because that's useful

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Did ossoff lose yet, or the other one in SC

Poz my neg poll

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

cops are civilians

go tell a pack of wrapped bacon that

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

I know a fifth way

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Tell me more about these minority-populated big cities.

lol have you ever been to a city before? Aside from like, Portland, or something?

here are some big cities where minorities outnumber the whiteys:

LA
NYC
Chicago
Oakland
San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Houston
Dallas
Detroit
Fresno
Baltimore
Washington DC
Philadelphia
Miami
Honolulu

I could keep going...

the bitcoin of weed posted:

those liberal politics are the ones destroying the minority communities, dipshit. Bloomberg came up with stop and frisk and racist developer mcdevelopface is the liberal candidate for five of seven city council seats

ah so liberals are the real racists, got it

I never said cities are perfect, or that they have no racism, or that no liberals are racist. Yes cities have racism, just like every other part of america. But the big US cities are also clearly the centers of America's minority populations and liberal politics...you know, the opposite of white racist hordes and conservative weenies. Which is why it's stupid as gently caress to say "HURR CITIES ARE THE WORST BECAUSE OF RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE" while giving a pass to the rest of the country, which is just as racist as those big cities, if not moreso, and which are mostly a lot more white and not important minority/liberal population centers, unlike those cities.

It's the same kind of argument as a bernie bro who voted for trump. "Well you see, the big cities have bad stuff, just like my suburban/rural shitville (which is actually far worse than those cities) therefore gently caress the cities. Checkmate, cities :smug:"

Also, stop and frisk got ruled as unconstitutional recently, and it definitely isn't a new thing, and bloomberg definitely didn't think it up. It first was expanded in NYC in 1990, under chief Bratton, who was hired by mayor Rudy Giuliani...a republican. Also, not every big city has/had a policy like that, you know. Go look at wikipedia for a minute.

As for racist developers? I didn't know they only existed in the city! What''s the one weird trick that the suburbanites and rurals use to keep them away???

Also, :fuckoff:

PS: lmbo TORMP

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

looking forward to a million "told you so" posts because that's useful

heh told you so

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Irenicus just sat on his balls.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

[very suckishly]

im cool with ossoff losing

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chris James 2 posted:

Eric Holder considering a run for President in '20
For city councilman, he would get 2%, and thats because his name sounds white.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:chloe:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Rah! posted:

lol have you ever been to a city before? Aside from like, Portland, or something?

LA
NYC
Chicago
Oakland
San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Houston
Dallas
Detroit
Fresno
Baltimore
Washington DC
Philadelphia
Miami
Honolulu

I could keep going...

I never said cities are perfect, or that they have no racism, or that no liberals are racist. Yes cities have racism, just like every other part of america. But the big US cities are also clearly the centers of America's minority populations and liberal politics...you know, the opposite of white racist hordes and conservative weenies. Which is why it's stupid as gently caress to say "HURR CITIES ARE THE WORST BECAUSE OF RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE" while giving a pass to the rest of the country, which is just as racist as those big cities, if not moreso, and which are mostly a lot more white and not important minority/liberal population centers, unlike those cities.

It's the same kind of argument as a bernie bro who voted for trump. "Well you see, the big cities have bad stuff, just like my suburban/rural shitville (which is actually far worse than those cities) therefore gently caress the cities. Checkmate, cities :smug:"

Also, stop and frisk got ruled as unconstitutional recently, and it definitely isn't a new thing, and bloomberg definitely didn't think it up. It first was expanded in NYC in 1990, under chief Bratton, who was hired by mayor Rudy Giuliani...a republican. Also, not every big city has/had a policy like that, you know. Go look at wikipedia for a minute.

As for racist developers? I didn't know they only existed in the city! What''s the one weird trick that the suburbanites and rurals use to keep them away???

this is too big for this thread

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hey guys the dems lost within a compromised system again

well better luck next time within the compromised system

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Regular Nintendo posted:

cops are civilians

lovely ones

:boom:

blue lives fatter

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Wolfsheim posted:

Did ossoff lose yet, or the other one in SC

Poz my neg poll

He hasn't officially lost but basically all the areas he needed to do well in he... didn't

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Rah! posted:

LA
NYC
Chicago
Oakland
San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Houston
Dallas
Detroit
Fresno
Baltimore
Washington DC
Philadelphia
Miami
Honolulu

I could keep going...

but how does nut. milk. fit into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
a dem did better than they should have done and that's really all ga-06 proved. lol at investing more into it than that

• Locked thread