Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TeriZCa8!a posted:

For city councilman, he would get 2%, and thats because his name sounds white.

rfk is the only fmr atty general i can remember having any popularity whatsoever, its not exactly a job you make a lotta friends doing it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/877324439825854464

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/877326290826674176

you know, whatever happens, the gop will still control the house, why overreact

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

looking forward to a million "told you so" posts because that's useful

ok

or u could go ahead and post some dumb nicknames for ossoff

Jon Assov

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

i put nut milk on my sweet potaters

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

good

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lol sounds like somebodys pills stopped working

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

nice

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

jack me ossoff milk

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Ossof Buco tonight boys!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

I feel like I've seen him tweet this before.

I ain't tuning in for less than a hard coup, sean!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

ok

Jon Assov

more like asson

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NecroMonster posted:

hey guys the dems lost within a compromised system again

well better luck next time within the compromised system

he's still in the lead, you pussy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I got a hard coup for him right here

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well here is what i think the dems should have done instead in order to win within a system that is thoroughly compromised at every level: poop back and forth from each others butts forever

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Statement of Jeh Charles Johnson Before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence June 21, 2017

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20170621/106152/HHRG-115-IG00-Wstate-JohnsonJ-20170621.pdf

Jeh!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol sounds like somebodys pills stopped working

i like my coups hard; and strong

e:f,b

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
the military couping the usa and killing millions ftw

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this is off topic but a friend just showed me /r/incels and hahahah holy poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

ok

Jon Assov

j'n toss-off

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

NecroMonster posted:

well here is what i think the dems should have done instead in order to win within a system that is thoroughly compromised at every level: poop back and forth from each others butts forever

vote ))<>(( or die

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michael Bayleaf posted:

the military couping the usa and killing millions ftw

I'd support that

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
a soft coup is the sound a pigeon makes

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

the soft coo of Roger Ailes voice into hannity's eager, trembling ears

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I've got your soft coupe right here!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rah! posted:

lol have you ever been to a city before? Aside from like, Portland, or something?

here are some big cities where minorities outnumber the whiteys:

LA
NYC
Chicago
Oakland
San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Houston
Dallas
Detroit
Fresno
Baltimore
Washington DC
Philadelphia
Miami
Honolulu

I could keep going...

ah so liberals are the real racists, got it

I never said cities are perfect, or that they have no racism, or that no liberals are racist. Yes cities have racism, just like every other part of america. But the big US cities are also clearly the centers of America's minority populations and liberal politics...you know, the opposite of white racist hordes and conservative weenies. Which is why it's stupid as gently caress to say "HURR CITIES ARE THE WORST BECAUSE OF RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE" while giving a pass to the rest of the country, which is just as racist as those big cities, if not moreso, and which are mostly a lot more white and not important minority/liberal population centers, unlike those cities.

It's the same kind of argument as a bernie bro who voted for trump. "Well you see, the big cities have bad stuff, just like my suburban/rural shitville (which is actually far worse than those cities) therefore gently caress the cities. Checkmate, cities :smug:"

Also, stop and frisk got ruled as unconstitutional recently, and it definitely isn't a new thing, and bloomberg definitely didn't think it up. It first was expanded in NYC in 1990, under chief Bratton, who was hired by mayor Rudy Giuliani...a republican. Also, not every big city has/had a policy like that, you know. Go look at wikipedia for a minute.

As for racist developers? I didn't know they only existed in the city! What''s the one weird trick that the suburbanites and rurals use to keep them away???

Also, :fuckoff:

PS: lmbo TORMP

sir this is tech support, I just asked if you had rebooted your computer

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rah! posted:

lol have you ever been to a city before? Aside from like, Portland, or something?

here are some big cities where minorities outnumber the whiteys:

LA
NYC
Chicago
Oakland
San Francisco
San Jose
Sacramento
Houston
Dallas
Detroit
Fresno
Baltimore
Washington DC
Philadelphia
Miami
Honolulu

I could keep going...

ah so liberals are the real racists, got it

I never said cities are perfect, or that they have no racism, or that no liberals are racist. Yes cities have racism, just like every other part of america. But the big US cities are also clearly the centers of America's minority populations and liberal politics...you know, the opposite of white racist hordes and conservative weenies. Which is why it's stupid as gently caress to say "HURR CITIES ARE THE WORST BECAUSE OF RACISM AND WHITE PEOPLE" while giving a pass to the rest of the country, which is just as racist as those big cities, if not moreso, and which are mostly a lot more white and not important minority/liberal population centers, unlike those cities.

It's the same kind of argument as a bernie bro who voted for trump. "Well you see, the big cities have bad stuff, just like my suburban/rural shitville (which is actually far worse than those cities) therefore gently caress the cities. Checkmate, cities :smug:"

Also, stop and frisk got ruled as unconstitutional recently, and it definitely isn't a new thing, and bloomberg definitely didn't think it up. It first was expanded in NYC in 1990, under chief Bratton, who was hired by mayor Rudy Giuliani...a republican. Also, not every big city has/had a policy like that, you know. Go look at wikipedia for a minute.

As for racist developers? I didn't know they only existed in the city! What''s the one weird trick that the suburbanites and rurals use to keep them away???

Also, :fuckoff:

PS: lmbo TORMP

sir this is an Panera's drivethru

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
no one empty quoted my post about disbanding the democratic party smdh

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
*fights back tears*

I am glad osoff wil lose. He wasnt a true leftist. Should have gone with Bernie

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

maddow did it better

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Even a President who is literally suffering from Dementia and pee poo pants (technical term) can't get America to vote Democrat

Nothing matters let it all burn

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol remember when hannity had to go on vacation and wait until trump did someting else colossally stupid and how it was a pretty short vacation

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

i dont get out of bed for anything less than a rock-hard, turgid coup

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I feel like I've seen him tweet this before.

I ain't tuning in for less than a hard coup, sean!

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/809586347342053377

Dems really need to speed up their coup game

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Fidel Castronaut posted:

vote ))<>(( or die

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

donald trump is still president of the united stae??

just for like 7.5 more years

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

GrimGypsy posted:

this is off topic but a friend just showed me /r/incels and hahahah holy poo poo

Incellerationism is the real white genocide

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

An ossoff coup

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

JosefStalinator posted:

no one empty quoted my post about disbanding the democratic party smdh

I can't read. I need pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS