Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

In the first world police officers have three years of education, in the us they often dont even have a year of training

well in other countries having a gun is a huge responsibility rather than a household item

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Majorian posted:

No exploding baby head? A poor representation.

The statue's base is just a pile of iraqi civilians

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Joementum posted:

I've only played snipers in video games but this does not look like an effective sniping position

https://twitter.com/RednecksNews/status/877327250785419265

is this when he lead the charge against katrina escapersthugs?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Chris Kyle, humanitarian

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

haha cuckoff losing

TRUMP!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tomahawk posted:

im more of an ideas person...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

shrimp boat

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
If dems are so good at money laundering why did they not launder the millions of Cali money to be Georgia money

At least now we avoid a week of pepe memes about "California's meddling in our elections"

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

So what does a D16+ wave in 2018 look like then, assuming we aren't hopefully bathed in nuclear hellfire before then

Oiled and Ready posted:

If dems are so good at

nope

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
and if I recover
will you be my comfort
or it can be over
or you can try our new blazin' sauce

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

I've only played snipers in video games but this does not look like an effective sniping position

people who can shoot accurately standing up always impress the hell outta me

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/blanketboat/status/877310201103360012

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Thatim posted:

Chris Kyle, humanitarian

Chris Kyle: He Killed a Lot of People (some of them might have been enemy combatants)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Democrats is the burrito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3UrJjAac4

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yinlock posted:

lol if you don't identify people by their avatars

I identify people by their fighting spirit.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/Milktoasted/status/877332525852442625

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mariana Horchata posted:

im more of an highdeas person...

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

im more of an ideas person...
i just had an amazing rear end in a top hat idea

you know those fake $20 bills people leave as tips that turn out to be church propaganda

instead of those, people should leave real $20 bills but staple to them propaganda for raising the minimum wage and getting rid of the tipper worker exemptions

the rear end in a top hat part of this idea is the stapling which will probably annoy people

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao Ossoff is gonna lose

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

So what does a D16+ wave in 2018 look like then, assuming we aren't hopefully bathed in nuclear hellfire before then

nope

republicans have a 15 seat majority but man oh man did they sweat for a bit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

the gun points towards the superdome

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

should have been a maga hat

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Baloogan posted:

Just lol if you can't get at least a 36/40 from standing, unsupported

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

huh let me take a look at the plaque here:

- killed a bunch of random black people in new orleans from the top of the superdome
- killed two guys at a gas station in dallas and then got the governor to cover up the murders
- had a pet eagle named einstein that pecked put the eyes of a liberal professor who told him his stories were all really obvious lies only morons believed

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Chris Kyle: He Killed a Lot of People (some of them might have been enemy combatants)

Most of them weren't Americans!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy poo poo that man and that dog are so fat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

cuck

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

holy poo poo ive been so hypernormalized that it didnt look like anything to me at first

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Thatim posted:

Chris Kyle, humanitarian

Should have put that statue on top of the astrodome.

Or does that count as a confederate statue.

Cant believe hwood made a movue about the guy. And ppl say its liberal. Anyone see eye in the sky? Yuck.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nuclearmonkee posted:

what a stunning upset

PARNELL: I yield for Norman
NORMAN: *removes helmet* I am Norman

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Joementum posted:

Should have a picture of a mentally unstable veteran executing him imo

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Statue reads: It's as good as America gets anymore

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

I dont think that person realizes how pervasive ball caps are in rural America

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Yinlock posted:

well in other countries having a gun is a huge responsibility rather than a household item

here police officers dont carry a gun

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

- killed a bunch of random black people in new orleans from the top of the superdome
- killed two guys at a gas station in dallas and then got the governor to cover up the murders
- had a pet eagle named einstein that pecked put the eyes of a liberal professor who told him his stories were all really obvious lies only morons believed

That last thing is pretty cool actually.

Chris the Fowler.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

see look getting rid of the confederate statues is leading to new history

there's so many more racist murderers to honor

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
ossoff choking like a DOG right now!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

thats a good doggo the way he handel'd the ossrito :kimchi:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Addamere posted:

i just had an amazing rear end in a top hat idea

you know those fake $20 bills people leave as tips that turn out to be church propaganda

instead of those, people should leave real $20 bills but staple to them propaganda for raising the minimum wage and getting rid of the tipper worker exemptions

the rear end in a top hat part of this idea is the stapling which will probably annoy people

Make it sticky like a post it note or something. No one wants to staple poo poo or unstaple poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

here police officers dont carry a gun

well for the greatest countries hanzo steel is enough

• Locked thread