Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Dalael posted:

Nooooooo.... not test plz oh god, don't you remember sharing comms with durrhurrdurr?

Keep trying, there has got to be someone here who can help. You're one of the few FA worth remembering so i wint let you waste away in test.

Who's worse- DurrHurrDurr or Boat?

Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
boat is indirectly my fault so that one

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

boat is indirectly my fault so that one

Oh, please do explain :munch:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
its real simple, i got merchi into goonfleetswarm

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

DisgracelandUSA posted:

You're just looking for more blues to shoot.

Real talk, email newbies@goonfleet.com and see what ivana will do for you. Ivana has always been cool and chill and good. I think that's your best bet.

Or let Wibla help you so he can shoot you.

I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

You utter bastard.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
I have no idea who I find worse, boat or durr...

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Xolve posted:

Discuss.

Its not even a fair comparison. Boat is likable.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Dalael posted:

Its not even a fair comparison. Boat is likable.

I'd say they both have their moments, I played a lot of OG stuff with Durr back in the day- from Minecraft to Tropico, and it was usually pretty hilarious.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Boat is *Tuzy's* fault.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Tbf, you've always asked us not to hold the sins of your foolish youth against you. I thought you only meant the weird capitalization of your name, though.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

if mrchi wasn't in goonswarm you wouldn't have me

PookBear fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jun 21, 2017

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Reverand maynard posted:

if mrchi wasn't in goonswarm you wouldn't have me

Strike two

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gently caress you dude Pooki is god's gift to scamming idiots.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rust Martialis posted:

Boat is *Tuzy's* fault.

maybe currently

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
Stunt Flores will always hold a special place in my heart for being a pretty drat good pilot to fly with

actual footage of us escaping after killing some ratters up north once

Mortlock
May 16, 2014

Xolve posted:

Discuss.

Nothing better then being in boats Rokh fleets back in the day. Half way through the op he says "gently caress America's next top model is on. Set destination VFK all gates green cya's" then just logs out......

Mortlock fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 21, 2017

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
All my interactions with Durr and most of my interactions with Boat were actually pretty decent :shrug:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Daandrah posted:

Nothing better then being in boats Rokh fleets

you have brain damage

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Moatman posted:

All my interactions with Durr and most of my interactions with Boat were actually pretty decent :shrug:

You obviously never had them in the same comms feeding off eachother like an ouroboros of stupid.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

No he and Boat played some Naval wargame together and Tuzy brought him to Eve.

Real Nito
Apr 3, 2010

orange juche posted:

You obviously never had them in the same comms feeding off eachother like an ouroboros of stupid.

He never had command comms with them and four other FC's yelling at them to shut up. Like a poo poo hydra screaming at itself.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Viva Miriya posted:

owned whoever nigga crab polock is

mandozer yuou know who i am

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
now instead of mimi coleslaw i have an avatar of my very own sun

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rust Martialis posted:

No he and Boat played some Naval wargame together and Tuzy brought him to Eve.

Who the gently caress was tuzy in 2007 when boat was a j4g for merchi

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Who the gently caress was tuzy in 2007 when boat was a j4g for merchi

https://evewho.com/pilot/Artcanin

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
wow that guy sucks rear end

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
also, i said indirectly big noob rust

Papal Mainframe
May 3, 2017
I came a little bit watching that titan cyno in on Stunt. 10/10.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
So..I owe an apology to this thread.

I have a sickening confession

When I joined this forum I was a dirty filthy J4G

Back when I first joined, I posted in this thread and was instantly called out.
Since then, I've actually learned what it means to be a member of a community, and I love this place.

So, recently, I've resubbed to eve, and I need some help. I've joined a 5/5 corp in Jspace. I'm enjoying it but I'm finding farming kinda annoying. I have my own farmhole and whatnot, itself with a C5 static. First off, I started with a decent drifter farming astra set up, then trained into a nag. One day, before I got the chance to clear the stacked up group of drifters (6 or so), some german oval office with a phoenix dragged his ginormous testicles into my farmhole and cleared them with help from a vindicator and onyx.

So my question is: does anybody know of a fit that could tank that many drifters? (3x XL Ancil?) Or does anybody have any experience with this? I want to liberate drifters in my static when I come across them.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

DisgracelandUSA posted:

You're just looking for more blues to shoot.

Real talk, email newbies@goonfleet.com and see what ivana will do for you. Ivana has always been cool and chill and good. I think that's your best bet.

Or let Wibla help you so he can shoot you.

I don't see the problem with this. Shooting blues is an age-old tradition, sadly watered out in more recent times with the advent of a nicer, more civilized version of corps diplo.

That being said, it was positively hilarious to see the reaction one CD member had at fanfest when we started talking about shooting more blues.

^^: I joined because of a TFR thread about a colt resurrection and stayed because of the IT threads (and trolling various bitter ex-GSF in the eve threads).

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

When are you clowns moving back to feythabolis? lovely space, lovely rats, lovely neighbors, feyth has it all.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Real Nito posted:

He never had command comms with them and four other FC's yelling at them to shut up. Like a poo poo hydra screaming at itself.

That sounds... horrible.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Xolve posted:

That sounds... horrible.

...mlyp?

Command comms can be annoying at times, but with some policing it gets a lot better.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Real Nito posted:

I appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Last I heard there are very few people who can actually do a blacklist deletion. I know the Mittani and Inominate can.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

orange juche posted:

Hnnnngggggg

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

nigga crab pollock posted:

now instead of mimi coleslaw i have an avatar of my very own sun

mimi is still love you vmuch

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

meatmccartney posted:

mimi is still love you vmuch

:3:

e: no wait I mean

I hope mimi's cat thread is still going. The cat thread and the hot dudes thread.

Normal Barbarian fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 22, 2017

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Hey, doing this bad game thing again. Started from scratch as a Caldari alpha, tried my hand at mining to say from experience that it sucks as a solo rookie in a Venture, and bumbled around until I got into FW. Now I'm still space poor, but having fun losing cheap ships and tooling around in lowsec, and my name is on an expensive Deimos killmail somewhere. :shobon:

Is the Griffin Navy Issue as beastly as it looks for plex fights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Traveller posted:

Hey, doing this bad game thing again. Started from scratch as a Caldari alpha, tried my hand at mining to say from experience that it sucks as a solo rookie in a Venture, and bumbled around until I got into FW. Now I'm still space poor, but having fun losing cheap ships and tooling around in lowsec, and my name is on an expensive Deimos killmail somewhere. :shobon:

Is the Griffin Navy Issue as beastly as it looks for plex fights?

You should joins goons in Delve, I've found it a lot safer than anywhere else and there are a lot more opportunities. There will always be people hunting you in EVE, but at least in Goon Space you will hear about them on the Intel channel 4 jumps before they get to you, and you can dock without incident.

Even if you are just mining in Frigate, you will make a lot more mining Arkanor then you will Veldspar.

• Locked thread