Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

I'm Going To Become A Republican

be careful, if you say this cc might actually start reading your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

mormonpartyboat posted:

well, for certain definitions of 'successful',

i don't know what the definition of "success" in "successful small dollar fundraising" is other than raising large amounts of dollars in small donations

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zeta Taskforce posted:

The Clintons end up ruining everything they purport to love.

whatever happened to their slaves

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Extremely me

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

I keep telling people...but they keep insisting that we're gonna swing back.

For the last time: hope is a lie and the bad guys always win.

Hope is a lie when you don't throw chiars at centrists.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

A narrow loss is still a loss. That's one more vote in congress for loving the working class right up their coal chutes.

I don't really believe the candidates that the DNC have been supporting would be opposing the votes that are "loving the working class right up their coal chutes."

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The people who are right about everything are wrong everytime lmao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Concerned Citizen posted:

i don't know what the definition of "success" in "successful small dollar fundraising" is other than raising large amounts of dollars in small donations

ossoff was a super successful model! great sales! so great we might bring him back next season campaign!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

If u did everything CC has ever said you should do you would 100% absolutely still lose

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i have a quist yard sign in my home

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ossoff raised big time small donations because trump got elected president & he got all the press bing bong so simple

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

He lost bitxh

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Breakfast All Day posted:

ossoff was a super successful model! great sales! so great we might bring him back next season campaign!

so democrats should or should not raise a lot money from small donors, i'm confused

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

so democrats should or should not raise a lot money from small donors, i'm confused

It literally doesn't matter

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

is this like how rabidly anti-homo preachers turn out to be secretly huge flamers

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

He lost bitxh

QUIST

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Karl Barks posted:

If u did everything CC has ever said you should do you would 100% absolutely still lose

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Omg just run a loving Maoist third worlder at this point just throw poo poo at the wall

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

It won't matter if their sole strategy is to tell the white working class that they are voting against their self interest :smug:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

They should! But it's important where/who those donation go to.

For example, you and your ilk shouldn't get any of them, even 3 degrees removed.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Karl Barks posted:

Omg just run a loving Maoist third worlder at this point just throw poo poo at the wall

if only a maoist third worlder had run in ga-06, we could have seen how it worked

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Respectability politics doesn't even make sense!!!!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

They should! But it's important where/who those donation go to.

For example, you and your ilk shouldn't get any of them, even 3 degrees removed.

i think actually small donors can decide which candidates they like, and send money to the ones they're excited about

imo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Barks posted:

After I graduate I'm hella running for congress as a C-SPAM Let's Campaign

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

ossoff raised big time small donations because trump got elected president & he got all the press bing bong so simple

nationwide marketing is ultimatly useless when the group your actually have to reach out to correctly thinks you have nothing to offer you say :thunk:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Karl Barks posted:

my man have u heard about tim kaine

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Karl Barks posted:

I'm Going To Become A Republican
: A Democrat Story

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Democrats should be winning by 10% margins but they just keep losing hahahaha

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
bernie baby has cursed the democratic party with 1000 years of losses, the only way to save the party and break the curse is to nominate bernie sanders

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Karl Barks posted:

in complete fairness, all the special elections we've gotten so far are in heavily republican districts because trump has been picking the insane right-wingers for his cabinet and not the moderates in competitive districts

still

lol

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

i think actually youll find their campaign staff were quite happy with the metrics and furthermor

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

They should just rotate Bernie through house seats in order to win something

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

bernie baby has cursed the democratic party with 1000 years of losses, the only way to save the party and break the curse is to nominate bernie sanders

Hey Concerned Citizens is actually saying something true.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

Then maybe they should start running people who are more politically aware and motivated than coma patients

best and brightest in terms of ivy league degrees and money raised for their startup, not personality or politics

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Venom Snake posted:

After I graduate I'm hella running for congress as a C-SPAM Let's Campaign

I'm insaenely loving drunk right now but my main campaign platform will be the nationalization of lockheed martian

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Karl Barks posted:

The Democrats are the Atlanta Falcons.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao i remember this

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

they want us to lose. thats the game they play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
vote for venom snake and ill will introduce a bill too nuke elon musks lovely mars colony

• Locked thread