Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

vote for venom snake and ill will introduce a bill too nuke elon musks lovely mars colony
:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

They were Hillary's secret strategy too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

wow turns out when a republican has the choice to vote between a republican and a republican lite they'll go with the genuine article, whoda thunk it

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

wow, was that really this month

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

wow turns out when a republican has the choice to vote between a republican and a republican lite they'll go with the genuine article, whoda thunk it

:abuela: actually, trump isn't a republican

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Office Pig posted:

yeah the premature celebrations of ossoff's victory only went on for a few weeks instead of a few months like with hillary

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Venom Snake posted:

vote for venom snake and ill will introduce a bill too nuke elon musks lovely mars colony

im gonna primary your rear end sorry

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Office Pig posted:

it's politico, rich ppl pay to push their views ( which I bet DNC people and other ezra klein'esqe whackos take seriously lol)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Ezra Klein's Whackos sounds like a great gang tag tbh

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Homeless Friend posted:

Ezra Klein's Whackos sounds like a great gang tag tbh

ill de-klein from that one

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dems stabbed in the back by the Panera Bread Houses of America

quote:

At a Panera off of Woodstock Road in Roswell on the way to an Ossoff campaign event on Monday — and found a chilly reception for the Democratic candidate.

"Progressivism? That's just another name for Maoism and communism, another sect of it," says Richard Decker, 69. His wife, Kay Decker, also 69, nodded in agreement as she tucked into a Fuji chicken apple salad. “I think she’s going to win: I think it’s going to be a surprise like Trump, because a lot of the people who like her are quieter,” Kay Decker said. “We’ve kept quiet about it.”

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

im gonna primary your rear end sorry

Wait till I drop the oppo of your poor taste in waifus Forums Poster Anime War Right!!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

consumed by normies posted:

dems stabbed in the back by the Panera Bread Houses of America

loving see!!!! They should have just run an actual Maoist!!!!!! At least Ezra loving Klein would be in a work camp and not burning millions on whatever the gently caress Ezra Klein buys with his dumb poo poo explainer money

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Houxtra would have won

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
albania give me SRTRENGHT

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Venom Snake posted:

Wait till I drop the oppo of your poor taste in waifus Forums Poster Anime War Right!!

lol this dude helped hillary clinton run for prez

meanwhile i gave bernie sanders 200 bux

vote 4 anime was right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol I remember back in high school one of my friends was like "we need some goddamn communism" equivalent I had the typical liberal reaction. He was really ahead of his time.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if only we could go back to the noble days Good Conservatives like bill buckley and sock the goddamn queers in the face so theyll stay plastered

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Fun fact! For a mere 5 million out of the 114 million the DCCC has raised in this half a full time organizer could be hired in every state for a year!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Lol ossoff lost

My phone auto filled lost after ossoff

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jon is a MESS

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/877389756979695616

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

Houxtra would have won

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

anyway the reason ossoff got so much money is because he and the dems cleverly marketed donating to him as the ultimate and only necessary act of #resistance

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Virgil save me from this nigthmare

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maybe I understand why Perez was hesitant to actually come through with a fifty state strategy, because with a roster of fuckups like ossoff, I'd be hesitant to support that kind of candida--

these absolute motherfuckers

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

Vote for Crowsbeak and i'll burn every Ivy League school to the ground and have everyone with a lanyard sent to pick food with farmworkers.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Virgil save me from this nigthmare

lol today is great bitch, I was deadlift & fixing my form and it felt hella good

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Also, I promises a full frontal lobotomy for Ezra Klein.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
This is unfortunate. This means that racism has won and that Democrats have to move further to the right to capture voters.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Im a bernie baby. My parents met in the Summer of '16.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

My running theory is they gave ossof poo poo tons of money because he's a kind of attractive young white guy

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

lol today is great bitch, I was deadlift & fixing my form and it felt hella good

In general my life is actually p good right now but I can't help worry immensely because i was born full of care and mad

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

GodFish posted:

GalacticAcid posted:

Ossoff is going to lose

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Crowsbeak posted:

Also, I promises a full frontal lobotomy for Ezra Klein.

you're too late

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in a Modulus administration private schools will be outlawed and all business owners (small and large businesses) jailed

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

anyway the reason ossoff got so much money is because he and the dems cleverly marketed donating to him as the ultimate and only necessary act of #resistance

neolibs view consumer purchasing power as the one and only force in the universe

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

maybe I understand why Perez was hesitant to actually come through with a fifty state strategy, because with a roster of fuckups like ossoff, I'd be hesitant to support that kind of candida--

these absolute motherfuckers

actual heads need to actually roll if anything good is to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Homeless Friend posted:

lol I remember back in high school one of my friends was like "we need some goddamn communism" equivalent I had the typical liberal reaction. He was really ahead of his time.

yeah... me too

kinda wish I could go back and slap some sense into my teenage self (for a myriad of reasons) but ah well, live and learn

• Locked thread