Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Karl Barks posted:

My running theory is they gave ossof poo poo tons of money because he's a kind of attractive young white guy

they wanted to show centrism could win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Karl Barks posted:

My running theory is they gave ossof poo poo tons of money because he's a kind of attractive young white guy

neolibs trying to build that bench and see if they can dig up another obama/trudeau/macron

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mods, could we change the thread title to "SUK ZONE: it's time for guillotines?"

tia, god bless

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

neolibs trying to build that bench and see if they can dig up another obama/trudeau/macron

their attempt is going to be either booker or harris

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

mods, could we change the thread title to "SUK ZONE: it's time for guillotines?"

tia, god bless

mods, you can tell this is a bipartisan request because concerned citizen here endorses it

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

their attempt is going to be either booker or harris

it will probably be harris because her record on bad things is way less visible than booker

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

seems like jon ossoff needed to focus on having more yard signs in cobb county

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah... me too

kinda wish I could go back and slap some sense into my teenage self (for a myriad of reasons) but ah well, live and learn

i wish i could two but the only thing id do is tell myself to ignore college and gently caress off to go work on some communal farm on the san juan islands somewhere

i would then ignore my own advice because my teenage self is a know-it-all little poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm frankly still coming to grips with the idea that Time Magazine has an rear end in a top hat of the Year edition. Not only is it vulgar but it just seems mean spirited.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

if he won they could have springboarded him into national politics as another neoliberal shithead to counter the Dangerous Populist Left

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'm frankly still coming to grips with the idea that Time Magazine has an rear end in a top hat of the Year edition. Not only is it vulgar but it just seems mean spirited.

your gang tag reminds me of the time I was called a communist in overwatch because I wouldn't pocket heal our pharah as mercy because I wanted to help keep the rest of the team alive

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Concerned Citizen posted:

i have a quist yard sign in my home

You're supposed to put yard signs in your yard you imbecile. You loving moron. This is why Quist lost.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/877368103637733376

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

(for this post i am a bird with a cigar in its mouth) Tom Perez sure is a great DNC chair...for me to poop on!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

your gang tag reminds me of the time I was called a communist in overwatch because I wouldn't pocket heal our pharah as mercy because I wanted to help keep the rest of the team alive

there's your problem, you should've picked ana or lucio

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Man Tom Perez was a great pick, really nailing it with these elections so far

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Centrism is not only a lovely ideology, it is a losing one.

Centrists aren't just in the way, they're detrimental to the democratic party.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Concerned Citizen's pathologic hatred of yard signs actually made him steal that one from a Quist voter and hide it away in his home, costing Quist the crucial votes he needed to win.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

Man Tom Perez was a great pick, really nailing it with these elections so far

his plan of torpedoing the lefties' attempts at gaining influence or winning elections while siphoning off their enthusiasm towards milquetoast lame-os had honestly been going pretty well until tonight

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Panera Bread my vote hole, daddy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/877359250304925696

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no yard sign, no yard sign, YOURE the yard sign

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeet is good

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

:yeah:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

doubt the dems in current form could even beat a pee tape released trump

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

yes

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Lorbl

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we win when we find and support candidates who can take a stand on policies that are inclusive and provide an immediate impact. Not only that, the candidates should have the courage to offer those ideas without checking up to see if anyone in the donor class would be offended by those proposals.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

consumed by normies posted:

Dems gunna run a far left joke candidate as a sacrifice in 2020 and said joke will end up winning ala Corbyn. It is so.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

It Will Only Make Him Stronger

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Venom Snake posted:

Jeet is good

jeet was honestly one of the biggest laughingstock constantly-on-twitter pundits for a while but began to doubt abuela midway through the general and became totally good after the election. now he doesnt even do the 80-tweet-long essays he was once famous for except to make fun of game theory guy

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Concerned Citizen posted:

hope is good, and not a lie. you just have to believe.

What kind of baseless pollyanna bull poo poo is that?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

republicans love trickle down

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if putin drops the piss tape tomorrow the dems won't even mention it because it would be too impolite to kinkshame

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

dems value the performance of bourgeois manners above all else, hence the wistfulness for the classic conservatism of buckley etc that was no better than trump, only less naked

they will sooner stack a ticket full of leibermans than let a wiff of workers sweat near a seat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
we're getting reports that trump has gained the vital piss drinking vote, it's locked in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

dems value the performance of bourgeois manners above all else, hence the wistfulness for the classic conservatism of buckley etc that was no better than trump, only less naked

they will sooner stack a ticket full of leibermans than let a wiff of workers sweat near a seat

BRYCE

• Locked thread