Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

tithin posted:

I worked with a guy once who was loving convinced he was still alive and kept dropping new "lost" albums

Dude was high as a motherfucker 247

One of the through lines with these conspiracy theorists is that they are HIGH 24/7.

I was told that Tupac was killed on order from Quincy Jones. Tupac was engaged to Quincy's daughter at the time and the story goes Q wanted a piece of his son-in-law to be. Tupac refused him so Q called the illuminati high command and got the go ahead for the hit. Suge Knight then pulled it off.

The rapper who told me all this? ED BALLS:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol ossoff more like assoff

these democrat imbeciles are so incompetent, they lose to motherfuckin tromp, of all people, and then after half a year of historically blatant, corrupt, citizen-killing garbage from trump and the GOP, the dems still manage to lose to them :lol:

"please donate why didn't you donate to us we are cool please donate maybe we will win, i dunno, please will you donate? please?" :qq:

though i guess some of the fault is on Georgians being dumb as bricks, like most Americans

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

good things about accelerationism: the speed race gif
bad things about accelerationism: accelerationism

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

C-Euro posted:

religion ... was bad news.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

save us papa ironstache

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i bet they killed biggie because he got too close to the truth

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

incredibly trash

transcendentally trash

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

GrimGypsy posted:

illuminati are brilliant and powerful enough to maintain control of the entire planet through the shadows and never ever ever ever slip up big time
but also stupid enough to gently caress up so badly that trump is president and roseanne exposed all their secrets on twitter
schroedingers nwo

Trump is more powerful than the Illuminati because he has better meme magik.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

so does everyone just assume that suge knight had tupac killed now?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

should be hunted down and exterminated trash

completely inimical to humanity advancement trash

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Montasque posted:

One of the through lines with these conspiracy theorists is that they are HIGH 24/7.

I was told that Tupac was killed on order from Quincy Jones. Tupac was engaged to Quincy's daughter at the time and the story goes Q wanted a piece of his son-in-law to be. Tupac refused him so Q called the illuminati high command and got the go ahead for the hit. Suge Knight then pulled it off.

psssh everyone knows Tupac is hiding out in Jamaica with Space Elvis, gettin blasted with the red stripe beer guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Religion misused is bad news

Religion that helps people cope with how lovely life can be, or that helps people accept death and loss, or that leads to great works of art or music, is cool and good

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Rah! posted:

psssh everyone knows Tupac is hiding out in Jamaica with Space Elvis, gettin blasted with the red stripe beer guy

Spuds MacKenzie is their dog

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
me: I will rescue the poor by making terrible decisions at extremely accelerated speeds. squire, hand me my ipad!
squire: gacckgk (dying because i voted to not give him food)
me: neolibs!!!!!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Montasque posted:

wanna be a...
baller
shot caller
20 inch pisssss
on the Impisssssssssss

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/bloquehead/status/877297962493382658

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

C-Euro posted:

Religion misused is bad news

Religion that helps people cope with how lovely life can be, or that helps people accept death and loss, or that leads to great works of art or music, is cool and good

kinda an 80/20 there

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

There needs to be candidates like Bryce in Wisconsin. I've still yet to dig deep into what exactly he believes, but that's besides the point in my opinion. He's an actual "regular" guy who connected on a personal level with people in two minutes better than Ossoff ever did. If the party wants to win, you need candidates who either genuinely connect with people, or successfully seem like they genuinely connect with people.

Also, it's definitely a plus that Bryce turns stereotypes about Republicans and Democrats on their head.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rah! posted:

He's actually in Cuba, being protected by the Castros.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Nichael posted:

There needs to be candidates like Bryce in Wisconsin. I've still yet to dig deep into what exactly he believes, but that's besides the point in my opinion. He's an actual "regular" guy who connected on a personal level with people in two minutes better than Ossoff ever did. If the party wants to win, you need candidates who either genuinely connect with people, or successfully seem like they genuinely connect with people.

Also, it's definitely a plus that Bryce turns stereotypes about Republicans and Democrats on their head.

having some people willing to "find" extra votes and also the aid of a foreign power would probably help more.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

lol blasted no pun intended haha get it because tupac got blasted in vegas

instead of blasted, i should have said smoked

wait i mean

high. yeah you know like how a spirit floats high up into heaven lmbo

wait

blitzed! like blitzkrieg you know, like when those nazis killed everyone, or football, like when a quarterback gets sacked and dies from brain damage

wait

pisssssssssssssss

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

butts are pretty great anime or no

butts unify everyone. no matter ur inclination theres a butt u like

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

butts r great

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

butts unify everyone. no matter ur inclination theres a butt u like

some people even have a front butt to go with their back butt

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

NecroMonster posted:

having some people willing to "find" extra votes and also the aid of a foreign power would probably help more.

espana estoy buscando a ti

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Montasque posted:

Trump is more powerful than the Illuminati because he has better meme magik.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Nichael posted:

He's an actual "regular" guy who connected on a personal level with people in two minutes better than Ossoff ever did. If the party wants to win, you need candidates who either genuinely connect with people, or successfully seem like they genuinely connect with people.

So you're saying the Dems need to run Jeb!?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rah! posted:

some people even have a front butt to go with their back butt

im a big fan of top butts

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

MaxxBot posted:

So you're saying the Dems need to run Jeb!?

ya regular guys use their power to keep people as vegetables

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/877357165681537025

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

im a big fan of top butts

some people are 100% butt

they just roll around, and the crack goes 360 degrees and you can't tell which way is up or down or front and back it's fuckin wild

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Donald Trump is President.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SKULL.GIF posted:

what no way

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

http://i.imgur.com/CSDG2ua.mp4

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted: