Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yinlock posted:

im the old innkeeper who warns adventurers about journeying into Pecker Woods, but they never listen

and they never return

It's dangerous to go alone, take this:

Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

orange sky posted:

wait what - is table delivery also electronic?

because we've had e-cashiers in Lisbon for like a year or so - the human cashiers even tell us to go for the electronic ones instead of going to them

I always told them I wanted a human serving me but their instructions are to always force you to go for the machines so... gently caress McDonald's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACo1sFhtGw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ArmZ posted:

If the Treasury were to fill old bottles with banknotes, bury them at suitable depths in disused coalmines which are then filled up to the surface with town rubbish, and leave it to private enterprise on well-tried principles of laissez-faire to dig the notes up again, there need be no more unemployment and, with the help of the repercussions, the real income of the community, and its capital wealth also, would probably become a good deal greater than it actually is. It would, indeed, be more sensible to build houses and the like; but if there are political and practical difficulties in the way of this, the above would be better than nothing.

this is good for trashcoin

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
The HEB in the nice part of town is huge, has a few aisles of wine, a large selection of fresh nuts that you can bag yourself and label, lots of great samples, etc.

The "Mexican HEB" only lets you enter through one door (that doesn't have "out" sensors) and you have to go through the checkout lines to get to the exit because it's otherwise walled off. But hey, corn in a cup outside.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Surfers at Hilo Bay, 1890s

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Those shitposting kiosks will take my shitposting job when they pry it from my cold dead Heb!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ArmZ posted:

there's a bug in your soup

that's a bay leaf you uncultured swine

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

thats just potential energy tho

the beef could be v cold and retain its caloric value right

A hot beef patty has the s ame amount of particles as a cold dead beef patty, functionally there is no difference

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

leafs are 4 trees silly

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

tacodaemon posted:

Surfers at Hilo Bay, 1890s

https://youtu.be/tED3RzOoHHA

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

robots going to take our posting jobs :(
whats wrong with robots posting? :c00lbert:

ill have u kno im half robot

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Squizzle posted:

thats just potential energy tho

the beef could be v cold and retain its caloric value right

yes, beef can be injected cold. however, using a neural net, we were able to run over ten billion BIS (beef injection scenarios) and found that - below their designated operating temperature - mcdoubles and big macs experience a significant drop in lubricating emissions, causing their viscosity to rise to dangerous levels. this can result in beeflock, a condition which may be deadly.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

rear end cobra posted:

I wish the Qatar World Cup was right now and led to nuclear war

I can't wait until Saudi Arabia gets conquered and then the Orb is paraded around the victor's capital to a cheering mob.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Good band

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

i need a break from all this winning

i mean im pretty much surrounded by decent people in my everyday life coworkers are fine familys tight friends make me laugh

its not a bubble or an illusion my real life is not make believe so where does all this evil come from

im having a legitimate unironic why cant we all just get along crisis here its not milk drinking cay crew bullshit this is trying to reconcile two discrete events of my last 24 hours

the first is taking my lily white caucasian cracker rear end teenage son to his favorite barbershop in madison wisconsin a city much like milwaukee that tries to hide its minority population like its something to be ashamed of but my boy likes going to a straight up black barbershop and i approve so thats where we went

we were the only white folk in there and it was cool one barber finished up and pointed his clippers at me all youre up and i was all no thanks just here with my boy then a short pause looked at myself in the mirror and admitted that yeah im shaggy as hell and desperately need a haircut and we laughed about it

the second is that four year old girl thinking she needed to calm her mom down to keep her alive because cops with guns were around

dear united states and turnip thread i could really use some good news about right now

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

How boujee :monocle:

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Those shitposting kiosks will take my shitposting job when they pry it from my cold dead Heb!

*a robot rumbles in a toneless voice*

Compliance is mandatory, Citizen.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
HEB is good but I have no idea wtf Texans like about whataburger, its poo poo jerry

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Sexual Lorax posted:

dear united states and turnip thread i could really use some good news about right now

death is certain

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

MariusLecter posted:

A hot beef patty has the s ame amount of particles as a cold dead beef patty, functionally there is no difference

Things shrink when you cook them, a hot cooked beef patty has less water than a cold raw patty

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Brother Friendship posted:

I can't wait until Saudi Arabia gets conquered and then the Orb is paraded around the victor's capital to a cheering mob.

Foundations of Geopolitics suggests that Iran is Russia's key to the Middle East, and they seem to be following that pretty closely. So your idea isn't all that far-fetched, assuming the US doesn't go all-out in defending them.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Sexual Lorax posted:

1) Summer Steam Sale starts tomorrow

2) You aren't a Canadian sewer inspector

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rear end cobra posted:

HEB is good but I have no idea wtf Texans like about whataburger, its poo poo jerry

Go back to oklahoma

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

rear end cobra posted:

:fuckoff:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

rear end cobra posted:

So is Texas

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sexual Lorax posted:

i need a break from all this winning

i mean im pretty much surrounded by decent people in my everyday life coworkers are fine familys tight friends make me laugh

its not a bubble or an illusion my real life is not make believe so where does all this evil come from

im having a legitimate unironic why cant we all just get along crisis here its not milk drinking cay crew bullshit this is trying to reconcile two discrete events of my last 24 hours

the first is taking my lily white caucasian cracker rear end teenage son to his favorite barbershop in madison wisconsin a city much like milwaukee that tries to hide its minority population like its something to be ashamed of but my boy likes going to a straight up black barbershop and i approve so thats where we went

we were the only white folk in there and it was cool one barber finished up and pointed his clippers at me all youre up and i was all no thanks just here with my boy then a short pause looked at myself in the mirror and admitted that yeah im shaggy as hell and desperately need a haircut and we laughed about it

the second is that four year old girl thinking she needed to calm her mom down to keep her alive because cops with guns were around

Uhhh

Take a xanax lol

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Things shrink when you cook them, a hot cooked beef patty has less water than a cold raw patty

Wooooosh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sexual Lorax posted:

St Vincent announced a new tour today

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

they're still going to give it the ol college try and probably ruin some lives in the process though

They've been trying, McDonalds knows better than anyone how unfeasible it is.

They probably realized they can just say they're planning on deploying automation TED talk buzzwords blahblah and get a bunch of people to give them money before the VC bubble bursts

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
texas is so hosed up they name their grocery stores anti-semitic slurs???

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

3) Save a cat or dog from a shelter and they'll amuse you and be your friend and then you can post pictures of them in this thread

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Uhhh

Take a xanax lol

its a copypasta :smugjones:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I'm bad at basketball ok

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

im the old innkeeper who warns adventurers about journeying into Pecker Woods, but they never listen

and they never return

it's dangerous to go alone

take this

:orb:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Uhhh

Take a xanax lol

not gonna lie i think i might

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They Might Be Giants also announced a tour today

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

Idk what's real anymore I'm sorry

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

no it's not, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Gringostar posted:

it's dangerous to go alone

take this

:orb:

awesome now i can :killing:

• Locked thread