Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I would hold off on the Crazzy Steve fantasy booking for now. I'll just say poor guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

rovert posted:

Former TNA performers, Crazzy Steve and Cody Deaner in the latest WWE tryouts. http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/wwe-performance-center-tryout-june-2017 Hot dang

I've seen Marshall "Solo" Williams at MCW a few times (as Marcellus Prime). He's not the best worker in the world, but he's huge and jacked and does the powerhouse thing well enough. I'm not sure he'd be the best hire, but he could certainly fill a niche.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

rovert posted:

I would hold off on the Crazzy Steve fantasy booking for now. I'll just say poor guy.
all of my crazzy steve fantasy booking inevitably involves the guy sitting on an overturned milk crate and eating catfood alone in his apartment so i mean

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Crazzy Steve should join Ascension and act like he truly believes they're Abyss and Rosemary.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

rovert posted:

people were fantasy booking crazZy steve?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He was 2crazzy4themmmm

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

rovert posted:

Id be shocked if he passes the medical to be honest

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

stab posted:

Id be shocked if he passes the medical to be honest

Do they screen people for crazzzzzziness?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

They publicly kicked someone out of their tryouts for scoliosis on Breaking Ground so you'd think legal blindness would be a non-starter. Who knows with this company

DEAR RICHARD posted:

people were fantasy booking crazZy steve?
Rov was posting like it was a sure thing Steve and Gunner were not just trying out but being featured on NXT.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Isn't Crazzy Steve legally blind or something? Amazed he can do what he does to be honest.

Edit: Shoulda read the post above mine first.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I feel like "legally blind" probably isn't that big a deal for wrestling unless you're jumping off high places or something. He's not blind (I presume). He probably just can't drive at night or something.

Not that I think anyone would really miss anything if we don't get Crazzy Steve in NXT. Gimmick aside, he was decidedly mediocre from everything I saw. And he didn't even marry a former a Diva.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
im legally blind and literally can't see about 4 inches in front of me without it being severely blurry id be terrified to wrestle

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
like if I lost my glasses id be out of work for a week or however long it took for dwarves to force me new ones or w/e it is that happens i respect crazzy Steve now and know he is truly, truly crazzy

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Go to Japan and become a legend steve

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
My favorite 90s band is Crazzy Star.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/877139937690124288

rovert fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jun 20, 2017

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

This might be hard to believe but the tweet you linked is down

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
STARDOM spoiler: Mayu Iwatani beat Io Shirai for the World of Stardom Championship

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Kimber Lee is now:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Abbey works for me but what's the deal with the last name

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

speech impediment gimmick

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/877564415641399296

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Cavauro posted:

speech impediment gimmick

If Io can't keep a move because of someone on the main roster why would they let someone copy an entire gimmick?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

IcePhoenix posted:

If Io can't keep a move because of someone on the main roster why would they let someone copy an entire gimmick?

I think you mean Kairi, not Io. Also WWE is supposedly backing off on not letting her use the elbow drop, due to the amount of backlash they are getting from it. :shrug:

I mean Io should be in the same boat, since her finisher is a moonsault, and her other finishers are banned moves in the WWE (piledriver based offense), so who knows.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DarkstarIV posted:

I think you mean Kairi, not Io. Also WWE is supposedly backing off on not letting her use the elbow drop, due to the amount of backlash they are getting from it. :shrug:

I mean Io should be in the same boat, since her finisher is a moonsault, and her other finishers are banned moves in the WWE (piledriver based offense), so who knows.

You're right, I get them mixed up sometimes since the only international wrestling I tend to watch is WK

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Plus Bayley's dead anyway.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Laith means lion. The name Laith is of Arabic origin, and is used mostly in Arabic speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Well that match was kinda clumsy but the Eclipse is still :discourse:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

VJeff posted:

Well that match was kinda clumsy but the Eclipse is still :discourse:

Timing was a bit off, maybe ring rust as it seemed like Peyton was waiting on Ember in a few spots, but pretty good. Peyton's moveset is expanding and I'm glad that she is now the one being focused on from that duo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I kinda like Daria/Sonya.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

VJeff posted:

They could do Strong/Roode on TV like Ohno/Roode. :shrug:

:smug:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ohno and Black was great. I love it when NXT has guys just strike the poo poo outta each other. :allears:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

VJeff posted:

Ohno and Black was great. I love it when NXT has guys just strike the poo poo outta each other. :allears:
I just wish the crowd was more into it.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

sportsgenius86 posted:

She's going to Laith the smacketh down?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Ohno/Black was very good. Love me some no selling

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
End and Hero always kill it when they work together.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
I mean, I guess it was a good match.

Hero's rolling strike stuff looks so, so bad though.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Platypus Farm posted:

I mean, I guess it was a good match.

Hero's rolling strike stuff looks so, so bad though.

In what way? It looks great.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

The_Rob posted:

In what way? It looks great.

It's slow, plodding, and ridiculous.

Particularly the second one he used toward the end of the match, he just kind of slowly spun around and it looked horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Nah they looked good. I'm watched it again.

• Locked thread