Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enrique Meridian
Mar 29, 2010

cumshitter posted:

thanks i was only there for a month

i grew up in the same suburb hillary clinton grew up in so polk county was a different world for me. me and my dick bag step-brother spent like a month in an unfurnished pre-fab home in a retirement community with no cable or internet. like i think the only thing i had to read was an AA book, which was mostly because i had been busted with weed in illinois and iw as supposed to read it

the only thing to do was hit up the library and smoke cigarettes and i ended up just sitting on the bug screened patio chain smoking. some old lady would go out on runs at 2 am and at first she looked like a shambling swamp hag but as the weeks went by she kept at it and her posture and breathing improved so that was nice.

i have no idea what youre supposed to do there between 18-21 besides meth

also k2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Chokes McGee posted:

p sure drinking myself to death counts as suicide instead of death by misadventure so my wife wouldn't get the insurance

Just make sure you're on a nice sober misadventure when you do die. From what I can tell, BASE jumping is a good way either to get yourself killed and make it look like an accident or to decide 'life' is fun enough to be worth the inconvenience of continuing to exist.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

there is a definite myth that this is how obamacare got passed lol

i heard they hired husky men to kick corn into the backs of dissenting legislators

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Bojangles is the superior chicken restaurant

There I said it

is it coastal and northern??

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

hurricane season is going to be so big league this year

it owns

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

what i really like about the current state of affairs is that the rich refuse to diversify from the american dollar and are doing everything in their power to sink it at the same time

It's fascinating how self sabotaging capitalism can be while still staying afloat. Let's replace all the workers with machines and pay the remainder so little they need food stamps to survive. I wonder why no one has the money to shop at our stores.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wenger in

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Uranium 235 posted:

lol i hope all the trump-voting gulf states get hyperfucked by storms before FEMA gets staffed

edit: who am i kidding, it will be poor black people who get hosed the worst :smith:

the best part is going to be not-racist fox news people talking about the THUGS LOOTING the remains of whatever city gets hosed (new orleans would be my guess) for anything safe to drink

"look at these animals (not racist!) stealing beer from hard-working white store owners! THUG CULTURE (not racist!)"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yea but it's Chelsea's turn

*looks at camera, speaking in totally out-of-character baby-pout voice* "My turn!"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
just LMAO that there is a city in Florida called Winter Haven. I can only assume it's full of old people.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

classic 🔮

orange sky
May 7, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

A guy shot another guys dick off through the butthole

the key being that that sentence is singular

if I was going through that poo poo and had really easy access to guns, oh boy

add to that a terminal illness that would stop being covered and I've really got nothing to lose

Serf
May 5, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

wow please take EPL talk to the sports forum thx

... eastern plaguelands?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

just LMAO that there is a city in Florida called Winter Haven. I can only assume it's full of old people.

gamers who live with their old rich parents that go to Full Sail too

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

there is a definite myth that this is how obamacare got passed lol

Most mythe about dems involve them being competent they should emulate the myths more imo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Agreed Blud. 100% fam.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:sniff:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

Why do you hate the perfect athlete so much?

He's the best, breaking all the records, scoring all the goals.

th real tragedy of 2016 was portugal winning

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

Most mythe about dems involve them being competent they should emulate the myths more imo

agreed

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mariana Horchata posted:

is it coastal and northern??

It's southeastern, based out of NC I think

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Nastier Nate posted:

Even if it doesn't pass (which it will) it's all smoke and mirrors because the Trump administration can just choke off Obamacare by not making any payments and never face any repercussions for breaking the law.

It's really silly and surprisingly politically dumb for the Republicans to try to pass the AHCA and seize ownership of the healthcare disaster instead of just quietly starving the beast

Like I said earlier, the AHCA will pass, and there is going to be an enormous backlash against the Republicans because of it. If they had just drained ACA of funding then they would have gotten the same results and 1/10ths the backlash

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Aw yeah, hurricane season

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

i prefer Riften

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's really silly and surprisingly politically dumb for the Republicans to try to pass the AHCA and seize ownership of the healthcare disaster instead of just quietly starving the beast

Like I said earlier, the AHCA will pass, and there is going to be an enormous backlash against the Republicans because of it. If they had just drained ACA of funding then they would have gotten the same results and 1/10ths the backlash

no top bracket tax cut tho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

gamers who live with their old rich parents that go to Full Sail too

lol @ full sail

That place put my old friend in paralyzing debt in return for nothing of substance or utility

They voted Trump because lol crooked Hillary now I guess posts #resist

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/877572256163135488

Serf
May 5, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

they really need a "win" for trump and themselves, and killing millions of people will absolutely do that for them

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

I hope a cat 5 hurricane comes back again because :airquote: global warming :airquote: makes the waters so much warmer that the super hurricane goes right at Mar A Lago again, of course please spare Vanilla Ice if you can in this act of retribution.

in a fit of irony vanilla ice is killed by global warming

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

I feel bad for you if you're excited about that

i bought the tickets and am excited to see the show because i like it????

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is full sail the sea org training camp

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

orange sky posted:

lol if the AHCA actually passes

just a while ago someone in this thread was like "yeah no poo poo it passed the house but there's no way it'll pass the senate"

lol if it does

no healthcare for you, poors!

Don't worry the hospitals will see consumers staying away from pricy hospitals and lower their prices to stay in business

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

It's pretty much right next to Orlando. I lived there way back when the Naval Training Center in Orlando was still open and was in Naval Nuclear Power School.

I honestly don't remember too many olds but I basically only had time to sleep in my apartment and then go back to school and studying. Goddamn rent was dirt cheap for a really nice apartment complex though.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

no top bracket tax cut tho

oh yeah good point

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ScrubLeague posted:

i bought the tickets and am excited to see the show because i like it????

haha you like things what a loving milk drinker ha ha ha ha ha h AHAH AHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAH

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

orange sky posted:

the key being that that sentence is singular

if I was going through that poo poo and had really easy access to guns, oh boy

add to that a terminal illness that would stop being covered and I've really got nothing to lose

I know I'm kinda hosed in the head when it comes to this stuff but that was one of my first thoughts too. I have to imagine some senators had the same though cross their minds. You are signing death sentences for like 23 million people in a country with 3 guns for every human being. This is not a good equation for the man responsible.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

there are three different communities in and around Orlando called Winter Park, Winter Garden, and Winter Haven. I'm probably missing a few but the point is these places exist as somewhere for racist Midwestern grandparents to die

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/PerryStein/status/877574774746230787

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/877575251621629953

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Serf posted:

... eastern plaguelands?

i was actually super sad when they changed plaguelands in wow. it was one of the most disturbing things that i've ever experienced in any kind of media, and they really understood how to amp up the feeling that you were in an incredibly dangerous place where you really shouldn't be.

• Locked thread